Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc (493 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Between Secondary School and University, where do you think students chase girls and have sex the most? shocked
Me and my friends were arguing about it, so I decided to ask you guys grin
Re: Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Ghost8889:
Between Secondary School and University, where do you think students chase girls and have sex the most? shocked
in dark cold chilly corners especially at night
Re: Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc by updatechange(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Ghost8889:

Kid face your book and don't Facebook angry
Re: Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc by paulolee(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2020
university for sure na....simply bcoz each av thier own privacy unlike sec skul kids..

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think Students Chase Girls And Have Sex The Most? Unvrsty or Sec Sc by MajesticKris: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Pregnancy is real.. I know how I felt the first time .. so Facebook, bro..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Buys Three Ferrari For His Three Daughters-see How Much It / I Won't Date A Man If He Doesn't Play Football. (Ladies Come In) / "This Is Rubbish" Nigerians React As President Buhari Says #THESE In Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.