Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 (11808 Views)

Bulk Cashapp Needed @ 385/$ / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Information is the key to financial WEALTH... For you to be ahead,you need to see ahead. My recent research has got me this latest information, Buy Bitcoin at #385,that normal CBN Rate,Or at CBN Rate via your Debit Card and Sell Via Thousands of Exchange Platforms at #450 or Above...

It's Tested and Trusted...I have use this secret info and is working... Follow my steps...

Just the same way you buy items via AliExpress using your card,and you are charged based on prevailing Exchange rate via CBN...Thats how this works,You buy Bitcoin via their site after Due Verification Process wish I will put you thru,based on CBN rate and you sell instantly to Exchangers and take Profits....

NOTE: To avoid abuse of this method,Not for all,If you can't avoid my price....You can stay away...Only limited to FEW...I can as well keep the information to myself and make my daily Buying and Selling Exchange Profits...

Check my signature if you wish to contact my me...

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by SUPERPACK: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Yes, keep it to yourself and stop begging.

14 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by jaytii(f): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Why not sell the bitcoin at 400/$ to prospective customers rather than charging an undisclosed fee for your so called secret method.

It's only wise to do the above because if your claim is valid people you sell it to will end up casting it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2020
jaytii:
Why not sell the bitcoin at 400/$ to prospective customers rather than charging an undisclosed fee for your so called secret method.

It's only wise to do the above because if your claim is valid people you sell it to will end up casting it.
jaytii:

jaytii:

Thanks for this additional idea...the reason is this....if I drop the procedure here....no one will regard it because it's gotten cheap,rather it will still be cast negatively....I buy at CBN rate and sell at online Exchange rate...I don't look for where to sell...got over 15 platforms to sell instantly... thanks.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by boolee(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:
Thanks for this additional idea...the reason is this....if I drop the procedure here....no one will regard it because it's gotten cheap,rather it will still be cast negatively....I buy at CBN rate and sell at online Exchange rate...I don't look for where to sell...got over 15 platforms to sell instantly... thanks.
just to be sure.

What Bank card do you use?
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by Systrom(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2020
I know the method and it might work

Sad news is there are no credit cards in Nigeria and all Nigerian debit cards currently have a $100 monthly limit.

So no tangible gain in it until CBN increases the debit cards dollar spendIng limits.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2020
boolee:
just to be sure.

boolee:
just to be sure.

boolee:
just to be sure.

Stanbic Ibtc Bank and Gtbank(Your bank name on ur Gtbank card,that's the one that goes smoothly)
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Systrom:
I know the method and it might work

Sad news is there are no credit cards in Nigeria and all Nigerian debit cards currently have a $100 monthly limit.

So no tangible gain in it until CBN increases the debit cards dollar spendIng limits.

Get a GTBank Dollar Card & enjoy NO LIMIT for POS/ONLINE transactions. Apply on Internet Banking or on the GTWorld App. Email dollardebit@gtbank.com for details...That's a costly but free info I just gave out to you.... Remember, anything you don't know is above you.... Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by boolee(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:

Stanbic Ibtc Bank and Gtbank(Your bank name on ur Gtbank card,that's the one that goes smoothly)
but it's still at $100 cap per month for each Card right?
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
boolee:
but it's still at $100 cap per month for each Card right?

Get a GTBank Dollar Card & enjoy NO LIMIT for POS/ONLINE transactions. Apply on Internet Banking or on the GTWorld App. Email dollardebit@gtbank.com for details...That's a costly but free info I just gave out to you.... Remember, anything you don't know is above you.... Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by boolee(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:

Okay. Thanks for the info.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by xpensiv: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:

But you still have to find dollars to fund the card which you can’t get at CBN rate

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
xpensiv:

But you still have to find dollars to fund the card which you can’t get at CBN rate

You fund via your naira account with your bank..same CBN rate...you do the conversion urself..it reflects instantly....I know u ve not tried it before..do it now and thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2020
xpensiv:

beside...all dollar debit cards are loaded with ur naira balance using the prevailing CBN rate...it's a dollar debit cards issue to u by the bank....no extra charge attached..just the same way you get ur naira debit card....Hope u understand...
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2020
[url][/url]What the Gtbank Us debit card looks like...[img]What the Gtbank Us debit card looks like...[/img]What the Gtbank Us debit card looks like...
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
I ended up giving out this info for free.... Happy Weekend All...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by Zankut: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:
I ended up giving out this info for free.... Happy Weekend All...

Lemme enter your WhatsApp for the free info too? Do weekend for me abeg
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zankut:

Lemme enter your WhatsApp for the free info too? Do weekend for me abeg
ok.... nothing do u
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ask for free and thank me leta..
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by Harmomy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
God bless u sir for your kind heart and genuineness
U are one in a million smiley

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by xpensiv: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:

beside...all dollar debit cards are loaded with ur naira balance using the prevailing CBN rate...it's a dollar debit cards issue to u by the bank....no extra charge attached..just the same way you get ur naira debit card....Hope u understand...

Just tried it, didn't work bro.
GTBank
Said "Cannot effect transfer between accounts in different currencies"

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by Systrom(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
xpensiv:

GTBank
Exactly. Tried it too.

I also called customer service (GTConnect) and they said you can’t fund a dollar card with naira. You can only fund with dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by magnificent5: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm very sure OP is referring to Bitsika app or perhaps not. but the main issue is the 100USD limit.
So the profit becomes too small after u minus transaction fee for using the app.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by kingsamosy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
I doubt if the OP has even done one single transaction. No bank sells USD @ 385Naira. Gtbank credit Master card you mentioned is strictly for domiciliary account, so how did you get USD at 385 Naira to fund your domiciliary account?

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingsamosy:
I doubt if the OP has even done one single transaction. No bank sells USD @ 385Naira. Gtbank credit Master card you mentioned is strictly for domiciliary account, so how did you get USD at 385 Naira to fund your domiciliary account?

I meant CBN rate...not static...but not up to 400...About 397 now..
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Systrom:
Exactly. Tried it too.

I also called customer service (GTConnect) and they said you can’t fund a dollar card with naira. You can only fund with dollar.

If you know your way in the banking sector...they will help u...just a negotiation with the bank manager...or use instead ur Dom to fund your GTB prepaid dollar card...
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
xpensiv:

GTBank

If you know your way in the banking sector...they will help u...just a negotiation with the bank manager...or use instead ur Dom to fund your GTB prepaid dollar card...
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Just the way people complain that bank does not physical dollar notes...but I tell u the truth...they do...only if you know your way in and out....calm down and learn....
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by Steve973: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Send me ur number, so i get to contact you. Thanks
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by choicebrnd(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Steve973:
Send me ur number, so i get to contact you. Thanks

see my number ony signature...just below this post
Re: Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 by Systrom(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
choicebrnd:

You are not making sense abeg

Go and rest.

The dollar in the dom account, won’t we buy it from Aboki at 450.

So what’s the purpose of buying dollar at 450 and then load Prepaid card and then buy bitcoin and sell at 450.

And the funny thing is that the platform you’re buying the bitcoin from will still charge about 3% fees.

Lols, I’m unfollowing this thread.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Plan for loans and grants / How To Create BEP20 Token On Binance Smart Chain? / How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.