Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys (1389 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Scientists(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
My life saving experience

There is this good girl i love buying indomie from because of her good manner of approach.

Little by little, we started establishing friendship.

To cut the Long story short, last wednesday when her Assemblies of God church mum went to evening prayers, i invited the virgin over. We took bath together.

Getting to the bed, she took my dick and sucked my balls out and after making me balless, she then positioned her ass in doggy like a Ava ready for anal. As i was bringing my dick closer, The spirit of ministered unto me "Son, Don't" . I listened and took my leave

I am grateful that i didn't fall victim to that IndecentStar that claims to be virgin. Who knows the kind disease she would have blessed me with.

I may have been in a mess now
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Ugaboy: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Scientists:
My life saving experience

what an achievement in life

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Scientists(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Ugaboy:

You won't understand until you fall victim of an infected pussy.

Beware of these home olosho girls that claims good girls because of their parents. Those girls if successfully brainwashed, opens leg wether condom or not. And are too shy and broke to speak out and threat themselves when infected thereby spreading the disease.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by fati2001(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2020
okay.
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
grin grin
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by ABOVEDELAW: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2020
PLEASE CARRY THIS YOUR HALF BAKED LIES ENTER GUTTER, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Quality20(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
its good u didn't spoil her, she most likely wanna marry as a virgin. She is a good decent and chaste girl
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Juliusmomoh: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2020
How many time have i warn u not to go closer to church girl ?.... Make i no talk sha...
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Juliusmomoh: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Scientists:

You won't understand until you fall victim of an infected pussy.

Beware of these home olosho girls that claims good girls because of their parents. Those girls if successfully brainwashed, opens leg wether condom or not. And are too shy and broke to speak out and threat themselves when infected thereby spreading the disease.
True but not accepted...
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Scientists(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
PLEASE CARRY THIS YOUR HALF BAKED LIES ENTER GUTTER, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO.
Why are u so pained
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Scientists(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
True but not accepted...
Thats the facts
Re: How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys by Scientists(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Quality20:
its good u didn't spoil her, she most likely wanna marry as a virgin. She is a good decent and chaste girl

The way she positioned her ass is a proof that she is a por.n star and a good in Anal sex

(1) (Reply)

I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone / Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? / A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.