Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Consent Forms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consent Forms (947 Views)

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consent Forms by lightangel65i(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Guys castration law has been passes in kaduna and some other nothern states. So before you smash, type a consent form and make the recieving partner sign it with at least 2 witnesses undecided

1 Like

Re: Consent Forms by hashtagged(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Wtf
Re: Consent Forms by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2020
good development
Re: Consent Forms by Juliusmomoh: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:
good development
Yea.. But not accepted
Re: Consent Forms by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:
Guys castration law has been passes in kaduna and some other nothern states. So before you smash, type a consent form and make the recieving partner sign it with at least 2 witnesses undecided
Do married people pick a form too
Re: Consent Forms by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Simps will destroy men all to appease women.I always say Death To Simps.

If you're a man you've a reason to worry. Because in today's society rape is a decision. You don't have to force yourself on a woman, all a woman has to do is "decide" you raped her.

Its gonna get ugly. Sit and watch that law apply even to the men who made it. Just watch.

And since there's no equal punishment talked about concerning female rapists (heard none so far, if it's there anyone please enlighten me), we can tell its all misandry driven by the wives of these law-makers.

That total belief that women can't lie about rape is what turns most men from advocating for Justice for women when it comes to rape.

My brothers your sun just got dimmer on your side. Such laws will keep coming until men and women can't have any proper relationships because of the grave risks inherent therein.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consent Forms by ubunja(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:
if there's no qual punishment for female rapists just know its the misandric work of Simps.
Re: Consent Forms by CAPSLOCKED: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2020
ubunja:

If you're a man you've a reason to worry. Because in today's society rape is a decision. You don't have to force yourself on a woman, all a woman has to do is "decide" you raped her.

Its gonna get ugly. Sit and watch that law apply even to the men who made it. Just watch.

And since there's no equal punishment talked about concerning female rapists (heard none so far, if it's there anyone please enlighten me), we can tell its all misandry driven by the wives of these law-makers.

That total belief that women can't lie about rape is what turns most men from advocating for Justice for women when it comes to rape.

My brothers your sun just got dimmer on your side. Such laws will keep coming until men and women can't have any proper relationships because of the grave risks inherent therein.

TRUTH AND LIFE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consent Forms by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Naija I will flee thee in a short while.
Re: Consent Forms by CaveAdullam: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
This time, the bushmeat will certainly catch the hunter.

This is what the "rape myth" has led us to and if necessary conditions are not put in place to mitigate the effect of such cankerous law, the innocent ones will suffer the most.

To the Foolish simps: who pass such laws in order to be seen as men who promotes women rights on the matriarchal radar, will never observe how they've pointed a well loaded pistol to their heels.

Their girlfriends and mistresses will definitely use this law as a perfect antic to swindle money from them. They will be threatened and will definitely genuflect because their reputation is at stake.

Who makes such quaint a law? Of course, simps. Who will be trounced by such law? Of course, simps.

Left for me, if possible, I will use a good female siren and seductress to finagle my way to these useless simps who call themselves lawmakers. I will set them up, threaten them, loot enough of their money and in worst case scenario allow them have a taste of the meal they fed others.

Useless simps!

3 Likes

Re: Consent Forms by COOL10(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
These hoes can still claim they were forced to sign the contract.
Re: Consent Forms by ibkonekt(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eventually mgtow will be a survival means if we do not destroy the simps that tend to make life difficult
Re: Consent Forms by COOL10(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
ibkonekt:
Eventually mgtow will be a survival means if we do not destroy the simps that tend to make life difficult

In the past,mgtow saw the future which is our current present. And it only gets worse.
Re: Consent Forms by lightangel65i(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Do married people pick a form too

Yes they do too as wives are now accusing men of marital rape
Re: Consent Forms by lightangel65i(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
ubunja:
if there's no qual punishment for female rapists just know its the misandric work of Simps.

And the funny thing is its men who made the law, bloody simp fagots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consent Forms by lightangel65i(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
COOL10:
These hoes can still claim they were forced to sign the contract.

2-3 witnesses
Re: Consent Forms by COOL10(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

2-3 witnesses

How many ladies do you think will agree to those terms?
Re: Consent Forms by lightangel65i(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2020
COOL10:

How many ladies do you think will agree to those terms?

If they don't agree then don't bang them, its your dick at stake here
Re: Consent Forms by proclinician: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:

As simple as you've said it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Off Her Engagement With Her Abroad Boyfriend Because Of His Sister / Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! / Hookup Hookup Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.