Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Let's Quit Extremisms And Be A United Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Quit Extremisms And Be A United Citizens (180 Views)

Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. / Anambra State Government Warns Against Extremisms In The Name Of Religion / Let's Quit The Blames And Participate By: Godwin Akwuobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Quit Extremisms And Be A United Citizens by Murjem(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL .

To our religion extremist,

Go to the market now and present ur Christian or Muslim identity to buy goods at cheaper price.

To our party die hearts

Go to the petroleum station n present ur PDP or APC membership card to get per litre at N45

To the regional extremists

Go to PHCN n tell them I'm from the North, South, East or West n buy tariff at cheaper price

To our tribal extremist

Go to the market n tell them I'm Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba etc n they will sell a bag of rice to u at N7000

Its obvious that politicians have learnt that we are so cheap n blinded by our sentiments n they capitalize on it to be playing basketball with our brains.

We are all suffering today,
We are united in hunger
We are friends in poverty
We are neighbors in pains
We are relatives in bad roads
We are partners in insecurity
We are brothers n sisters in complains
We are equal in trouble just to mention but few

But when its time for election

We are divided by religion, political parties, region, tribe, section etc.

Our mumu never do I swear.

It's high time we learn to live together
�������

...as Copied.
Re: Let's Quit Extremisms And Be A United Citizens by LaboPolitics: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
You cannot erase injustice in a country that thrives on ethno-political persecution. It's not done anywhere. Stop wasting your time and get a proper job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Quit Extremisms And Be A United Citizens by Murjem(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
You are completely off point my dear, find something else to comment.

More so, what does the post has to do with getting a job? You can as well make your point without being narrow minded.

Be guided please.

LaboPolitics:
You cannot erase injustice in a country that thrives on ethno-political persecution. It's not done anywhere. Stop wasting your time and get a proper job.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Youth Ambassador Obidike Chides Corrupt NASS Members, Governors, Ministers. / Only a Woman Is Capable Of Leading Edo State / Edo 2020 Guber Election Results Collation [live Updates]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.