Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Let's Quit The Blames And Participate By: Godwin Akwuobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Quit The Blames And Participate By: Godwin Akwuobi (299 Views)

“16 Years Of PDP” Blame,who Will Now Inherit The Blames Of Tinubu Woes? / Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. / Time Had Made The Queen Innocent Of Your Blames And Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Quit The Blames And Participate By: Godwin Akwuobi by Tkoy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
[/b]Let's quit the blames and participate[b]

[/b]by Godwin Akwuobi[b]:

It is time we stopped the blaming game. we must learn to stop chasing after shadows and go for the real substance. Let's grab the bull by its horn.

Nigeria is in a big mess, there is no doubt about that, but the personal question we should all ask ourselves is How can I liberate Nigeria from this mess?

You know, you may never understand your capacity and what you can do until you start asking useful questions and thinking critically to solve them.

Nobody is holding anybody's destiny or survival, if Nigeria is in a mess today, then it is simply because we all allowed it. Thank God for NYD; a powerful initiative that has set out to liberate Nigeria, this is a result of some people asking themselves useful questions and thinking critically towards the solution.

To you that is reading this article, I have a question for you, Since you were born till this moment what have you contributed to the progress of this nation?

Listen, if you are a citizen of Nigeria then, you must learn to be a citizen not just an indigene.

Nobody is too small to make a change in his community, local government, state.

Nigeria needs help and trust me, what we need is not foreign help, we are the only ones that can salvage ourselves for there is an Igbo adage that states "it is only he that is putting on a shoe knows exactly where it pains him"
If there is anybody that will liberate Nigeria, it must be a Nigerian.

This is a great call to all the youth, it is high time we became concerned with the matters that concerns our nation.

The future of this nation is on the shoulders of the young people, we can not allow anyone to run down our nation.

Let me conclude by saying that "A man is not created to cry, complain or lament rather he is created to create what he wants to see"
A man is dynamic and he has the capacity to bring into being what be not"

We must at this time as young people leave our comfort zone and activate our survival mode.

We as young people are the only hope Nigeria have for survival, until we understand this and act accordingly, Nigeria will remain in its state of dilapidation.

[/b]I am Godwin Akwuobi[b]
(AKA Godzigglar).
NYD Content Writer

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019:none Was More Qualified Than Senator Ahmed Makarfi-prof Ben Ayade / Breaking: Coup, Not Election Going On In Osun Re-run-adeleke Alleges / Akwa Ibom PDP Primaries Gov Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.