Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor (37929 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by EmekaBlue(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Morizo:

Prof Rose Banku Obi is from Boki LGA in Cross River State. Both her and her husband are from Bok. Her son is currently the House of Assembly member representing Boki II constituency.
So take your "igbo amaka or Igbo emeka^ chants to somewhere else you tribal bigot!!!

why e dey pain u like diz

Igbo still amaka even if she's not igbo

1 Like

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Blackking98(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
garfield1:

Instead of gershom,let someone else from outside south take over
Lol no sir
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by garfield1: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackking98:

Lol no sir

Yes.my guy,we need someone that would move things like duke.we have passed the stage of zoning and ethnicity.any capable hand can rule whether from aks or crs.this is desperate times
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Blackking98(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
garfield1:

Yes.my guy,we need someone that would move things like duke.we have passed the stage of zoning and ethnicity.any capable hand can rule whether from aks or crs.this is desperate times
Hmm.
Let's just watch.
Me I'm praying OBA becomes govenor of my state and dansuki for CRS
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by garfield1: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackking98:

Hmm.
Let's just watch.
Me I'm praying OBA becomes govenor of my state and dansuki for CRS

Good.those two will go places.I love oba
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Blackking98(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
garfield1:

Good.those two will go places.I love oba
True. But it seems udom doesn't want to give him, 2023 is still far tho.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Lugianostar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gone are the days that women that some men who see women as kitchen directors like Bubu but these lady prove him otherwise... A big congregations to her
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackking98:

True. But it seems udom doesn't want to give him, 2023 is still far tho.
OBA is a cultist , Udom is not fond of him. I foresee hand over to Inoyo or Onofiok
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
garfield1:

None Cross Riverian can not be governor of CRS because of conflict of interest . Ak is only lucky to be receiving the highest allocation . switch CRS allocation to Udom or Akpabio and see if they tar a single road . Even now with the highest allocation ,many in Ak still think Udom is a failure.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by garfield1: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
None Cross Riverian can not be governor of CRS because of conflict of interest . Ak is only lucky to be receiving the highest allocation . switch CRS allocation to Udom or Akpabio and see if they tar a single road . Even now with the highest allocation ,many in Ak still think Udom is a failure.

Ebonyi receives less than crs but the govetnet is doing better same as ekiti,gombe and nasarawa.it is about determination
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
garfield1:

Ebonyi receives less than crs but the govetnet is doing better same as ekiti,gombe and nasarawa.it is about determination
Gombe and nasara are not doing better . Umahi is a civil engineer that's why he knows how to minimize cost. it's like being a tailor ,you dont have to pay speople to sew clothes all you need is materials and you sew it yourself .
Plus Cross river is a large state . about three times larger than AK receive the second smallest allocation about 5 times smaller than AK. what exactly do you expect? I'm not a fan of Ayade or any politicians but i think Ayade has good intention and is trying his best he can ,though not enough . what would you do with that small allocation ?
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by garfield1: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
Gombe and nasara are not doing better . Umahi is a civil engineer that's why he knows how to minimize cost. it's like being a tailor ,you dont have to pay speople to sew clothes all you need is materials and you sew it yourself .
Plus Cross river is a large state . about three times larger than AK receive the second smallest allocation about 5 times smaller than AK. what exactly do you expect? I'm not a fan of Ayade or any politicians but i think Ayade has good intention and is trying his best he can ,though not enough . what would you do with that small allocation ?

Small allocation but his brother is siphoning state funds and ayade is acquiring properties left and right? By the way,ayade is a businessman and should also know how to spend wisely.gombe is doing far better oh.stop giving excuse for ayade's failure
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Small allocation but his brother is siphoning state funds and ayade is acquiring properties left and right? By the way,ayade is a businessman and should also know how to spend wisely.gombe is doing far better oh.stop giving excuse for ayade's failure
Have you even been to those places you mentioned? i've been to Gombe and there's nothing there . Ekiti is smaller than AK. Ebonyi is same size as Cross river south. Again stop comparing a state which receives the highest allocation with small landmass to a small allocation with large landmass. I'm Efik and i dont even support any politician. all i'm saying is that Cross river has a huge debt and a huge percentage of the allocation goes to servicing that debt . all politicians embezzle including Duke. Duke received 4 times the current allocation.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 13, 2020
-
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Blackking98(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
OBA is a cultist , Udom is not fond of him. I foresee hand over to Inoyo or Onofiok
So it's onofiok that's not a cultist or who? Lol are you from Akwa Ibom? Udom is just shouting no to cultism as an excuse not to hand over to OBA the same person who helped him fight akpabio, we all know politics in the SS is also heavily influenced by which frat you belong so leave that cultism shit oga. Are you from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Blackking98(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
Have you even been to those places you mentioned? i've been to Gombe and there's nothing there . Ekiti is smaller than AK. Ebonyi is same size as Cross river south. Again stop comparing a state which receives the highest allocation with small landmass to a small allocation with large landmass. I'm Efik and i dont even support any politician. all i'm saying is that Cross river has a huge debt and a huge percentage of the allocation goes to servicing that debt . all politicians embezzle including Duke. Duke received 4 times the current allocation.
Ayade has failed, it's as simple as that bro, Leave these garnishing wey you dey do so.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by catherine1998: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
MozB:

she is Northern CrossRiverian. Make person hear word
That she is from northern cross rivers does not mean that she is not an igbo woman, there are pockets of igbo communities that are indigenous
to that northern cross rivers, former Governor Liyel Imoke is an Igbo man from agbo an igbo community, they are brothers to Izzi & Ezza of Ebonyi state.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by catherine1998: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Soneh:

She's not Igbo. Northern Cross Riverians bear Igbo names like Obi, Ejim etc. Florence Obi is most probably from Obudu.
Be well informed my friend before you post, Igbos of Ezza & Izzi group are Scattered all over that norther cross rivers not as strangers but as indigenous ppl

1 Like

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by ninodaniel(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Igbo amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnics To Award Bachelor Of Technology (B. TECH) Degrees / Nigerian Graduates With First-Class From Canada University / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.