Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply (27893 Views)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by chloride6: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Apply at your peril...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by ecomalchemist(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, NNPC, FAAN e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Army (RECRUITS), they are publicizing it. The Country is not balance at all.

No be lie, dem dey look for who go die like fowl.

Bastard people !

Because say job no dey, you go see the number of unemployed people wey go apply.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by toniotonero(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The online registration for 80 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 14 September 2020. Contact our social media platforms or call 193 for further details.

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1304493612399579137

https://army.mil.ng
Suicide
I pity those new recruits

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by ecomalchemist(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Christistruth00:
People should please apply for NSCDC , Airforce or Navy instead for good health and long life. Do not allow corrupt Generals play Ludo with your lives only to give Boko Haram amnesty, monthly allowances and education abroad later.

Do not be surprised if Boko Haram Terrorists become Senators later. Please avoid the Army till NIgeria is Serious about security and safety of Soldiers.

Those ones sef no sure, you need sabi one or two people to get link enter there.

Every damn thing in Nigeria is rigged, no cap.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by zoer(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Heartmender1:
Thanks for this.

Am an Airforce personnel already

Wishing those applying for this success in their endeavour kiss
Airman using AK47?

kiss

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by ecomalchemist(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
I AIN'T TRYNNA DIE YOUNG MA NIGGA.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Ganzy001: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, NNPC, FAAN e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Army (RECRUITS), they are publicizing it. The Country is not balance at all.
That is Nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Finnese001: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
cheesy

To all my fellow sane NLanders

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by November1857(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
2by40ft:

Don't be this ignorant
People like Abacha, Buhari, IBB, Obasanjo ,TY... where did you think they hv started?
They started when Nigeria was worth dying for ! Today the country is not worth dying for...

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
people go still apply for this, when the ones that are dying wanted to run from the force. grin grin

I will rather enjoy my peace of mind at home, instead of dying for the country that doesn't care about me, and leave me to die like asun goat in the battle against the crimes that they brought to us.

good luck to the applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
I remember when I was so elated about joining the Army. I red a lot about guns,bomb,tanks,etc. But I was shortsighted, damn. I had to forget about that ambition.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:

My brother na now you just dey see am?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The online registration for 80 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 14 September 2020. Contact our social media platforms or call 193 for further details.

Who wan go die for nothing. People will rather wait for another than joining a group of terr*rists that will later kill them tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Goalnaldo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Christistruth00:
People should please apply for NSCDC , Airforce or Navy instead for good health and long life. Do not allow corrupt Generals play Ludo with your lives only to give Boko Haram amnesty, monthly allowances and education abroad later.

Do not be surprised if Boko Haram Terrorists become Senators later. Please avoid the Army till NIgeria is Serious about security and safety of Soldiers.
Even the Navy and air Force are not safe. "Your friend" could just crush you to death while revising his or her car moments after exchanging pleasantries with you.

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:
Heh, I won't even advise Mt enemies to join
Is joining the NA at this time not better than sitting at home all day without employment

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Deborah98(f): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
exactly.....
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
angry Don't join if you love your self

Is better to sell groundnut in the street than to join Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Collinsaik:
Is joining the NA at this time not better than sitting at home all day without employment

Oya go and join when you see something with your eyes no body will advise sad

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Mtncardseller(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
I would rather sell Gala in traffic than join soldier.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by sirk98: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Any one who wish to register for army recruitments or any recruitment at the comfort of ur home.chat me up on my watasp so that I can help you will any kind of ur registration. Bussinesswatasp:07062840795([color=#006600][/color]Sir-K)
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by WaterPurifier: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
I would rather be a kindergarten lesson teacher with my BSc than fighting BH

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by FergieRaww(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Heartmender1:
Thanks for this.

kiss

Sent a mail to you sir but not going through ..

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
Na who wan make im pikin die like chicken

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Sam0(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:

Even with that they won't even recruit based on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by zamport1: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
OK
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Finnese001: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:

We no do abeg

Carry your NA advert go somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Positiveme2020: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:

Don't mind them. The reserve the juicy Positions /Organisations for there Children.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by zamport1: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
I wouldnt advise my enemy's enemies to apply for it. If you know you know.............................

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Heartmender1:
Thanks for this.

kiss
I am happy for you. You are lucky sir. Please help me sir goodday sir. I and my siblings have been starving and hungry. The coconut tree at the back of our house, thats what we have been eating for the past 3 days since our garri finished. Please assist us Sterling bank 0 0 7 2 0 5 3 9 1 0
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by dingbang(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
All those people looking for work on nairaland, if I hear say una no apply, hmmm...
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Buy and sell with confidence don't be anybody's maga. Before you buy or sell anything on Nairaland make sure you do it via a middle man that can guarantee delivery of your product. If anything goes wrong in the transaction you can open a dispute and our world class dispute agents will attend to you, at the end of the day you can get a refund if our agents determine that's the best course of action.

Help a fellow Nairalander push his product.

Nairaland do your thing.

Get started now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is The Nigeria Custom Service Recruiting For This Year,2012 / I Wasn't Recommended For An Entry Level Bank Job For Living In An Area Of Lagos / How I Rejected N9 Million P.A. FPSO Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.