Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply (28297 Views)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by oyeb15: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerian Army is reducing our youthful population with style.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Cmanforall: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I think you have a point this would leave South-East and south-south alone. Southwest should apply so they can send their daughters and son to fights boko Haram Islamic state
Maybe it is time Southern soldiers serve in the South, Northern soldiers serve in the North.

One from South-South can serve in South-West etc.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by vickydevoka(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guyman02:

You are joining Army out of joblessness, what happened to patriotism?
No be only patriotism na jingoism

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by passiveincome01: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
really hmmmmm
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by mukthar2000(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Even though the requirement is free, I we never advice any of my enemy to join.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Ifesantos22: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rather be a soldier in call of duty ww2...fighting war against Nazi than joining Nigeria Army.....fighting against boko harram....E shock you...my brother naso e b oooo

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Japhtee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
This one politicians won't bring slot.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Horlarwaileh(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, NNPC, FAAN e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Army (RECRUITS), they are publicizing it. The Country is not balance at all.

Na soo

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by OyinO: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, NNPC, FAAN e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Army (RECRUITS), they are publicizing it. The Country is not balance at all.

That's why it's a con3
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Horlaryinkha(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
U de mind those clowns? When application is open for all they refused to apply. When those who know the value take their place they'll be shouting marginalization up and down.
what values does it entails...because they 're just a dead meat for the boko boys,if it were to be NDA regular cadets I would have suggested u had a point to proof but Alas that is not so..so lets the northerners enjoy those bullets alone grin
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Horlaryinkha(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2020
I heard the application Is free...what a kwan3 grin
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by fuckpro: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Please all eligible Nairalanders am on my knees begging you tori olowun pls do apply the resources in this country is not enough to go round since family planning has not work ...hmm well ...just apply be patriotic, your name will forever saluted, again with all my strength apply do not shriek from this noble call of duty from your father land

I salute you reverentially as you obey the carrion call
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
only a fool would chose all these agencies over a nobel profession.
nothing noble about joining the army
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Kokaine(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
gambia:

Hahahahaha. Especially CBN.
At least we have seen nnpc DPR and firs
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Amanda4life: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
OK.

IM COMING
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Amanda4life: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Japhtee:
This one politicians won't bring slot.

YESS

NO SLOT FOR SENATORS

I LAUGH IN KAFACHAN

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by officialchikzy0(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pls I need a honest answer, when are we submitting the guarantor's form?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Amona231(m): 4:06am On Sep 16, 2020
Joining the army of one's country is a noble act, one you will forever cherish for a life time.
Truly, there are obstacles and dangers being a member of the army however if your passion to join has been deluded by the psycho comments of some cowards who just want to see a better Nigeria but can't do a single thing or carry a simple step, then you will live your old days regretting not following your heart.

For those coming up here to dissuade people from joining the army, please kindly secure a job for those people or rather help them phantom the career they would do in the stead.

Follow your passion and dream but don't do the mistake of joining the army simply because you want to wear the uniform or stand bold infront of other security agencies or people.

My take!
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by officialchikzy0(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Amona231:
Joining the army of one's country is a noble act, one you will forever cherish for a life time.
Truly, there are obstacles and dangers being a member of the army however if your passion to join has been deluded by the psycho comments of some cowards who just want to see a better Nigeria but can't do a single thing or carry a simple step, then you will live your old days regretting not following your heart.

For those coming up here to dissuade people from joining the army, please kindly secure a job for those people or rather help them phantom the career they would do in the stead.

Follow your passion and dream but don't do the mistake of joining the army simply because you want to wear the uniform or stand bold infront of other security agencies or people.

My take!
hello sir, the guarantor's form after application, when are we going to submit it is it during the screening exam or during the screening in training?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Damjake: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2020
Please those that apply for nigeria airforce recruitment did you receive any mail for screening.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Lordfave98: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
GreatResearcher:
U de mind those clowns? When application is open for all they refused to apply. When those who know the value take their place they'll be shouting marginalization up and down.
Please can one apply for it even though he is an undergraduate in his third year.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by GreatResearcher: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lordfave98:
Please can one apply for it even though he is an undergraduate in his third year.
Yes. But use O'level result to apply.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Lordfave98: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Yes. But use O'level result to apply.
But Won't It affect my schooling?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by GreatResearcher: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lordfave98:
But Won't It affect my schooling?
If you are shortlisted for training, it means you have to end your schooling and report to depot Zaria for training.
I advise you wait. When you graduate you join as officer.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Lordfave98: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
GreatResearcher:
If you are shortlisted for training, it means you have to end your schooling and report to depot Zaria for training.
I advise you wait. When you graduate you join as officer.
Thanks but please what is the age bracket for those applying as officers? and what is the probability of landing it?.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by GreatResearcher: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Lordfave98:
Thanks but please what is the age bracket for those applying as officers? and what is the probability of landing it?.
22 - 27
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Meedon: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
GreatResearcher

Their site is malfunctioning what is the cause?

are they doing anything to resolve it?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Tibz47(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Please has anyone been able to create a new account or sign up on the Army portal today or yesterday.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Meedon: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Tibz47:
Please has anyone been able to create a new account or sign up on the Army portal today or yesterday.

No.

I'm facing the same issue.

No signup or create account button on their website.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by officialchikzy0(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
GreatResearcher:
22 - 27
I think for dssc 20-30
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Meedon: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Please.

When are they going to rectify their recruitment site.

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by GreatResearcher: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Meedon:
GreatResearcher

Their site is malfunctioning what is the cause?

are they doing anything to resolve it?
They have resolved it. Try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Company Got All My Details Without Me Submitting Application. / 10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.