Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply (28284 Views)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Jonathan39: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
You are the clown here. They should make other federal government job open as well, not recruiting test material for Boko haram. What do I know
GreatResearcher:
U de mind those clowns? When application is open for all they refused to apply. When those who know the value take their place they'll be shouting marginalization up and down.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Thomthom(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
lala ban people like this guy on a nobel thread like this one.
y pls?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by AlphaStorm: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, NNPC, FAAN e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Army (RECRUITS), they are publicizing it. The Country is not balance at all.

To join Army , u go still buy slot. No free sturvz
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by gambia(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
2by40ft:

Don't be this ignorant
People like Abacha, Buhari, IBB, Obasanjo ,TY... where did you think they hv started?

Are you comparing their era to this present situation? The country was worth dying for then.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Ategberoson(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
insincere force, saboteur force, force high level of corruption, suicidal Army mission of Nigeria

the most useless force in Nigeria presently is Nigeria Army(land). it's a shame that BHT that take not up to weeks in most cases to trained according to their report Years ago to be killing our men on soft target according to that oloriburuku president

join NA at your own risk, abeg instead of joining NA, make yourself available for ritualist to even used you than wasting away for good for nothing backward country
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by vickydevoka(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Is better to die in sambisa than to be insulted by people because of joblessness
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Bahamas95(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Untimely death is not my portion.

I know someone can die at anytime but I will never commit suicide. grin
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Heartmender1: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
FergieRaww:

Sent a mail to you sir but not going through ..

You can try to send it again
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Guyman02: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

U are not really good in history

We lost the war not to Nigeria but to France , Britain , Egypt and Saudi ......left to Nigeria it won't be 6 months war even

Second reason was betrayer from people who pushed us to fight. South south

Not because we didn't raise enough army .. the was was rigged by the ref

Not South South but South West who said that if Igbos declare Biafra they would declare Odua republic but Awolowo rather took position as Finance Commissioner under Gowon and even declared the 20 pounds anti Igbo policy
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by ogubolokento(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wetin army?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
I hope this won't end up with slots sharing by politicians

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Lamasta(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
I wish all the applicants direct entry
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Guyman02: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydevoka:
Is better to die in sambisa than to be insulted by people because of joblessness
You are joining Army out of joblessness, what happened to patriotism?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Kenny242(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
lalasticlala:

Please add link to source. I checked their Facebook and Twitter pages, even their website and didn't see it
Baba help push my latest topic on FP nah have been tagging u since
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Badonasty(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
At the end of the day na still man know man....USA army recruitment is so easy...you can just walk into any army office and you’re in...but for naija everything na still connection
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bahamas95:
Untimely death is not my portion.

I know someone can die at anytime but I will never commit suicide. grin

Death is one crazy topic. Just wish we could live forever. Somethings just can't be, at least not now or in the foreseeable future.

That's why we gotta support each other, especially in this country with all the situations on ground with politics and corruption.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by iramure(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Me I no join ooo
Mr boko haram go dey fear now
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by qanda: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by apache4: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good for nothing Awon Airforce ...

Spits

You are just lucky I don't know you personally !!!

Heartmender1:
Thanks for this.

Am an Airforce personnel already

Wishing those applying for this success in their endeavour kiss

kiss
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Oshokalo: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
pay me 500k monthly i no go join
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by DollarBuddy: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
only a fool would chose all these agencies over a nobel profession.

Yes of course, you are very right. Only a fool would like to waste away for a country that doesn't value the lives of its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Idiotseverywher: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s]
. Smelly ANUS
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Heartmender1: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
apache4:
Good for nothing Awon Airforce ...

Spits

You are just lucky I don't know you personally !!!

I can still give you my address to come know me better
Lol kiss

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s] Is it only in sambisa that death is found? Clown!

It's found more there .
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by apache4: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Please do & before you do that , take a good look at my moniker ... Simp

Heartmender1:

I can still give you my address to come know me better
Lol kiss

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by bigcasava1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Recruitment of bokoharam meat
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Jaqenhghar: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
More cannon fodder for BH gunz
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by God1stson(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
U de mind those clowns? When application is open for all they refused to apply. When those who know the value take their place they'll be shouting marginalization up and down.
I am not prepared to die for Nigeria cos the death would be in vain. If US OR AUSTRALIA néed military personnel let me know even when they send me to the front line, I will have better weapons and will not be killed by enemy within. My family will get package if anything happens to me.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by Rico94: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Better make i continue my farming
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by mightyhazel: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
T9ksy:

Be ni o!!! In fact, they should just recruit their fellow fulanis from mali, niger, chad etc.

Any southerner that takes up their recruitment forms is only a potential target practice for boko haram or the so-called repentant terrorists, rehabilitated in to the army.
I'm reporting this to bmc zombie headquarters..

this is unbecoming of a zombie..
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by jamesbridget13(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
lala ban people like this guy on a nobel thread like this one.
for what?

Go to fb on Army official page when they posted abt this job yesterday n see comments from Nigerians yet they didn't ban anyone na lala go come ban!
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply by faithfull18(f): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
So NA recruitment form is now free to go and die. They should give the jobs to their children undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Company Got All My Details Without Me Submitting Application. / Recruitment: FRSC Summary Page Resolved / Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme 2021 At Sahara Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.