Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (50889 Views)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kreamie:
Things like this no dey bother Africans.

I swear!! we're blessed on this continent, while Covid was murdering thousands around the world mama bayo still dey fry and sell akara without face mask and never catch the virus till date... grin grin grin
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Gabbriell: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
E better make everything destroy so that we will start afresh.
How will somebody be born with a silver spoon while some no go get spoon.
The worst be say untop the spoon we no get, dey come still born person for Nigeria

The big countries you see today were not always big. Men and women stood up, fought tooth and nail to ensure their upcoming generation will not have to suffer. Complaining upandan no dey help anybody.
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
successking401:
If you know anybody suffering from anything that spells infection e.g wormlike movement in d body,staphylococus,premature ejaculation,tooth ache,stubborn boil, fibroid,piles,cough,no matter how long it have been.my contact number is on my signature
I'm experiencing a worm like movement in my body. pls what could be the cause?
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
They have come again.God is in control.I am a scientist but I hate all these bad news,that is how they told us one comet,steroid or whatsoever will strike the earth,but the heat this year was hell.Like I said,God has the ultimate power.We will be fine like we always have been.
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Bluntguy: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Rapmoney:

They are mad yet have a better society than yours.
There are still mad people in those better societies. Meanwhile, it is not difficult to read and comprehend.
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2020
I personally can feel it in my body that the temperature of the Earth is rising. If you pay close attention to your environment, you will see this
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bluntguy:
50 million years? Some so called scientists are simply mad men.
Ur comment is embarrassment to education. That's why I want Nigerian secondary education to be 75% science and technology because this is the way our leaders think and we're still lagging behind in terms of development!
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You don't know how they arrived at their numbers. You don't know exactly why you think it's dubious. Yet you'll still type nonsense about what you don't even understand and conclude the experts,who've dedicated their lives to their field,must be fools.
I tire for una o sad
just at your Monika
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Firespitter: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
marvelphysics:
Make we find another planet abeg this one too small, and yet we de miss manage am
Righteousness is coming
The guy up this comment is ignorant

He is not ignorant, he is stupid!
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Bluntguy: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Coronabirus:

Ur comment is embarrassment to education. That's why I want Nigerian secondary education to be 75% science and technology because this is the way our leaders think and we're still lagging behind in terms of development!
Your moniker is the embarrassment here. Science and technology education my foot.
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bluntguy:

Your moniker is the embarrassment here. Science and technology education my foot.
grin grin
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by steve13(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2020
If your Slave masters weren't Christians, what would you have become ?

Olarewaju89:

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
steve13:
If your Slave masters weren't Christians, what would you have become ?

Those slave masters became Christian to save you and i from the power of the wicked people or else you and i most have been dead by now. You better repent before is too late my brother. You heard the gospel message most everyday but you decide to harden your heart like Pharoah the king of Egypt. Pls repent oooooo

Shalom.
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/earth-heading-toward-hothouse-state-22665020

They are still holding to man evolving from ape despite all the evidence them have seen that there is a supernatural. The devil is really doing over time in some peoples mind sha.
Instead of them to know that the end is near and repent they are still holding on to the devils theory
Re: Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) by Szilard: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2022

U are either art or commercial student

E sure me die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.