Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together (12961 Views)

Are You Still Trying To Figure Out How You Can Run Facebook Ads? / 450k/acre 200 Acres Available / Easy Business That You Can Run From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by iamteegee(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2020
viralmaged:
Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye

Pls im interested

2 Likes

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by showafrica(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2020
RealEzee:
you MBA pple ehnnngrin I go soon join una, make i hustle this month saving n join.
yeah oooo TheMap 100k CRM 100k package dey oo I think that one make sense too, Abeg any other platform like this two paste am make we all benefit ooo country too hard no mean make we no see food chop inside grin

Lol, i tell u MBA have saved life, they will make heaven. I wish the map will close the gap of people wey no get reach 360k.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by viralmaged: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
iamteegee:

Pls im interested
drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by SoftBillionaire: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
You can get 300% of that in less than a year. Check my profile/signature lets talk.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by LhordTee(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
LecciGucci:
if u have any idea pls on biz pls help.

1 Like

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by AmadorSays: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
You can invest in any SME like retailing, good thing is you can open a business account online to run your finances from the comfort of your home at no cost. Just visit https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 to get started.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Generalgoshen: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Escogreat:
Please help me too : 08069402528
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by slimanyd: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
RealEzee:
you MBA pple ehnnngrin I go soon join una, make i hustle this month saving n join.
yeah oooo TheMap 100k CRM 100k package dey oo I think that one make sense too, Abeg any other platform like this two paste am make we all benefit ooo country too hard no mean make we no see food chop inside grin

Join us on chymall E commerce aswell. You are assured of making atleast 23% ROI on a monthly basis aswell. The company will be listed in the Korea stock exchange market next year. You understand we that means. ?

You can chat me up via my digit below for more better communication . You don't need to refer at all, or sell products . Nah. And again, you will also be getting a free products aswell.

You can check these thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5676429/sairui-chy-mall-new-retail

And chat me up via

https:///3ONk

1 Share

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by gabrieljames110: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'll strongly advise that you you Investing the money in Upgrading your skill set.

Learn High-Income Skill That Puts at least 100,000 naira monthly without breaking a sweat.

Then Offer this High Income after you must have mastered it on Fiverr, Upwork, LinkedIn...

Or...

Join: 72 IG implementation program that makes you 750,000 naira monthly

1 Like

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Ogborokiri(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Seniorwriter:

This is not true outright....the use of No Nigerian should be Few Nigerians.
I as one person have helped some few people both offline & online get into consumables and they are doing great !

@OP I'll advise you do a due diligence to whatever business or venture you settle for.
Howbeit there are many consumable business you can start with the aforementioned amount.

One of which is buying & supply of corn starch or milk flavour to Chefs or Bakers alike.

With a well organized sales strategy you can get patronage from @ least 50clients.
If you make a weekly supply with a #1k profit on each client you'll be taking in @ least #100k monthly (no matter the overheads
expenses/ miscellaneous).

We are in an era where enterprenuership is the way to go for serious income .

Best Regards
how can I reach you sir
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by mannasseh(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Madibah:

Get a smart phone and 6gb data make I teach u spamming
please i am interested... 08167559348
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Ogborokiri(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Madibah:

please am Interested 08030622128
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by benny4wax(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Quote me if you want to know more..

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Joystark:
Play Bet9ja.
2 sure odds grin
Don't let me slap stupidity out of u
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Joystark(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't let me slap stupidity out of u

I see you have something against women... You should start with your sisters, they're the stupid ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Joystark:

I see you have something against women... You should start with your sisters, they're the stupid ones.
I have something against useless and dumb girls like you, sorry I don't have sisters.

even if I have they will be 1000 times better than you. cheesy

Joystark:
Play Bet9ja.

2 sure odds
grin
Very dumb response, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, you should just keep shut instead of displaying stupidity blantantly.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by mosho2good: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
viralmaged:
Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye
kindly please teach me
my WhatsApp number is 08086843386
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by obanor99: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Are you good at referring people,you can join crowd1 with 50k and you will get your money back within 2 weeks,that's if you're active,there alot of ways you can earn from Crowd1,for more info you can DM me
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Joystark(f): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I have something against useless and dumb girls like you, sorry I don't have sisters.

even if I have they will be 1000 times better than you. cheesy

Very dumb response, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, you should just keep shut instead of displaying stupidity blantantly.

Sad, you cannot recognize a joke.

Hope you have a day as pleasant as you. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Joystark:

Sad, you cannot recognize a joke.

Hope you have a day as pleasant as you. smiley
Those this section looks like joke section to you?
this is why I love both quora and reddit.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Joystark(f): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Those this section looks like joke section to you?
this is why I love both quora and reddit.
ok
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by imsettled2: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Seniorwriter:

I as one person have helped some few people both offline & online get into consumables and they are doing great !

@OP I'll advise you do a due diligence to whatever business or venture you settle for.
Howbeit there are many consumable business you can start with the aforementioned amount.

One of which is buying & supply of corn starch or milk flavour to Chefs or Bakers alike.

With a well organized sales strategy you can get patronage from @ least 50clients.
If you make a weekly supply with a #1k profit on each client you'll be taking in @ least #100k monthly (no matter the overheads

Best Regards

I need your help on this, thanks
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Seniorwriter(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2020
imsettled2:

I need your help on this; 0.8.0.6.7.3.7.3.6.2.9. thanks

Kindly Contact me on Facebook.....

Kind Regards
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by guysis(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Best Regards

Please, can I reach you via email?
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Seniorwriter(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
guysis:

Please, can I reach you via email?

Yes through my profile but I'll rather you kindly reach me via Facebook messenger.

Best Regards
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Omoba41(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
You spoke well, if only OP will listen to you.
there's what is called "hiddenpreneur" in entrepreneurship, it is a business idea you don't share.

iamadonis2:

Yawns....

OP, I’ll tell you an adage. “No Nigerian Warrior will show you the drummer that beat his victory drum “
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by ILuvMerije(f): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
viralmaged:
Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work

Mini importation

Please, I need your help with the mobile app stuff.
thanks
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by cletz991(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Madibah:

Baba I get internet o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / How To Become A Millionaire From Nylon/plastic/polythene Recycling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.