Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together (12943 Views)

Are You Still Trying To Figure Out How You Can Run Facebook Ads? / 450k/acre 200 Acres Available / Easy Business That You Can Run From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by fomzycouturekit(f): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2021
2020 was a year neither you nor me was prepared for. I have a neighbor who is a stay at home mum of 3 kids, always has cash ready to buy anything she sees online, spends big and trust me when I say she's not frugal with cash or so it seemed and you couldn't help but notice. Surprisingly and unknown to me I was ignorant of knowledge to give me that same life.

There's a phrase I came across that says "Stop telling me to work hard, connect me to those who helped you". I met Juls 3 years ago and she introduced me in the middle of 2020 to chymall. I was not interested because MLM has never been my thing and mostly lack of knowledge. She kept on pressuring me to join and went further to even register me with $800, she got my attention this time, I was no longer comfortable because her own money was involved, I started reading and studying about the company and by August got a grasp of it, truly for every effort you put into anything, there's a corresponding result and gain.
Understanding how any business operates and it's structure can't be overemphasized, its key to your own success.
Fast-forward to 2020, in less than 3 months I generated $2000 from a business structure designed in such a way that your accumulated profit of your initial investment should be equal to your start up and this takes 200 rounds of trade or 6 months all without referring anyone.
I'm putting this story out here now because I have friends who said they wanted to wait until 2021 to see if chymall will crash and And guess what? It didn't crash and my profit keeps growing exponentially, in fact I've started a saving scheme where I comfortably save as much as N7, 800 im happy because I've discovered an additional passive income and I'm busy living the best time of my life.

All you need is your phone, data and an open and willing mind ready to unlearn and relearn.
I know you'd like to know how you too can achieve this, it's very easy, I'll reveal to you unexplained steps to take, there are unbelievable trade secrets hidden in plain sight loaded in chymall.
Message me directly on my whatsapp number https:///2348036562019 and I'll give you insider information on how to cash out big time. Don't be misinformed chymall is going nowhere. And guess what? All these while,"Madam neighbor" has been registered in chymall enjoying effortless easy passive income from the comfort of her home.
Join me, let's get back your initial investment in record time.

Make passive income through chymall in 2021

Charlie2049:
You can come into CPA marketing with me, everything that is need to start is ready. The only thing you need is just 80k for promoting your offers, with 80k spend on promoting offer you sure to make at least $500 a month or more.
Before you come to me or start saying something else, be sure you google CPA marketing first and do your research first.
If you're interested in this, check my signature for my contact.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by peacealways: 3:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Charlie2049:
You can come into CPA marketing with me, everything that is need to start is ready. The only thing you need is just 80k for promoting your offers, with 80k spend on promoting offer you sure to make at least $500 a month or more.
Before you come to me or start saying something else, be sure you google CPA marketing first and do your research first.
let me check
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by kizwid(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Charlie2049:
can you teach and tell me what to do to be cpa marketer pls
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Lexio01: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Madibah:

Ok create the group chat
And add me up

That would be easier

Please add me to the group let me learn.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by stevyno1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
come and invest in Crypto coins that will double your income in less than two weeks, check my signature to sell your Bitcoin and get paid in naira, fast and smooth.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by U4ure: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Diversafile your portfolio

Anyway if your are serious about it open Binary account deposits just #50,000 equivalent of dollar while i do the trading profit share 50/50

Reach me on this line if you are serious 09060051099/08093697057
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by alexvatt(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
LecciGucci:
if u have any idea pls on biz pls help.
Let open a barbing salon. I have the experience and skills needed to succeed in the business. so u don't have problem with me. WhatsApp me for details.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2021
zinny377:
Buy some ethereum and btc with half of the money...look for something legit to invest the other half in, hold the coins for a while and thank me later!

Cheers!
if only he listened to this advice of youra
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Miakellz: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
viralmaged:
Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye
Pls I'm interested. My WhatsApp no is 08105170593
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by LecciGucci: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
alexvatt:
Let open a barbing salon. I have the experience. so u don't have problem with me. WhatsApp me for details.

What's ur location
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by alexvatt(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
LecciGucci:

What's ur location
Ogba Ikeja

1 Like

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by LecciGucci: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
alexvatt:
Ogba Ikeja

Drop ur numbr
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by alexvatt(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
LecciGucci:

Drop ur numbr
Check my signature please. It is not allowed to drop phone number.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by alexvatt(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2021
LecciGucci:

Drop ur numbr
Zero Eight Zero Two Five Three Six Seven Five Seven Four.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Madibah:

Get a smart phone and 6gb data make I teach u spamming
please sir I'm interested.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by poshest(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Madibah:

Get a smart phone and 6gb data make I teach u spamming
pls add me on WhatsApp 0.8.0 sixseven, six5 nine4 sixthree.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by alexvatt(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
LecciGucci:
if u have any idea pls on biz pls help.
Let open Barbing Salon. We can run it together.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by DigitalSynergy: 3:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Op there's someone who suggested you start CPA marketing. My advice, heed to that suggestion you will not regret it. Or you can look into affiliate marketing. Clickbank will be a great place to start.

Btw, I trust you must have started something already. If no, look into CPA/affiliate marketing. Seriously.

1. Get a good working fairly used laptop if you don't have one already (budget #45k at least).
2. Create a Payoneer account if you don't have one already
3. Create a Clickbank account or a CJ account
4. Get a website for yourself to use for your new CPA/affiliate marketing business (budget #10k at most)
5. Pick a product to promote from Clickbank or CJ
6. Create a subdomain from your main site, and build a landing page, blog, or opt-in page, specifically for the selected affiliate product
7. Embed your affiliate links on your new promotional subdomain site .
8. Promote the affiliate product or CPA offer through you site using Google ads, microsoft ads, or Facebook ads.
9. Earn commissions from people who responded to your ads and made purchases
10. Cash out your earnings into your Payoneer account and subsequently into your local bank account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by dregmaster: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2021
DigitalSynergy:
Op there's someone who suggested you start CPA marketing. My advice, heed to that suggestion you will not regret it. Or you can look into affiliate marketing. Clickbank will be a great place to start.

Btw, I trust you must have started something already. If no, look into CPA/affiliate marketing. Seriously.

1. Get a good working fairly used laptop if you don't have one already (budget #45k at least).
4. Get a website for yourself to use for your new CPA/affiliate marketing business (budget #10k at most)
6. Create a subdomain from your main site, and build a landing page, blog, or opt-in page, specifically for the selected affiliate product
8. Promote the affiliate product or CPA offer through you site using Google ads, microsoft ads, or Facebook ads.
10. Cash out your earnings into your Payoneer account and subsequently into your local bank account.

Seen
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by RichardRandy: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

Pls I'm interested in this
Are u into it ?
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Ezekiel57: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2021
I have lots of information ℹ️, digital products to sell to the world �, but needed to run ads on different social platforms and websites to targeted audience.. If we can work together we'll make lots of money � even when sleeping..

We'll be much happy if we can do it together, togetherness everyone achieve more(TEAM)

WhatsapDM:
https:///c/2348100801157
for more information ℹ️
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by AdaUc2(f): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2022
StTrump:

Organise wh@ts@pp group for us so we can follow and learn. For those that show interest.
Please can you modify this comment people still chat me up cause of this thanks
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2022
LecciGucci:

Drop ur numbr

How was your conservation with alexvatt regarding his barbing salon idea? Did he deliver?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / How To Become A Millionaire From Nylon/plastic/polythene Recycling Business / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.