Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together (12959 Views)

Are You Still Trying To Figure Out How You Can Run Facebook Ads? / 450k/acre 200 Acres Available / Easy Business That You Can Run From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by CallMeAthena(f): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
obanor99:
Are you good at referring people,you can join crowd1 with 50k and you will get your money back within 2 weeks,that's if you're active,there alot of ways you can earn from Crowd1,for more info you can DM me
How do you withdraw?Do the bank transfer option work?
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Amazinggirl95: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
viralmaged:
Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye
can you teach me how to do an app or help me do an app
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by yaki84: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
iamadonis2:

Yawns....

OP, I’ll tell you an adage. “No Nigerian Warrior will show you the drummer that beat his victory drum “
Lies, they will tell u, and ur duty is to go look for am. Na God o.. Abi u no dey hear that slang?

1 Like

Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by biggy12: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Chat me up on 08064381784
I'm into digital marketing
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by viralmaged: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Sure kindly drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by viralmaged: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
definitely. drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Amazinggirl95: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2020
viralmaged:

definitely. drop your WhatsApp contact

My email Amazinggirl9399@gmail.com
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by mannasseh(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Madibah:

Get a smart phone and 6gb data make I teach u spamming
please Teach me
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by InformationTV: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Join Affiliate Marketing

Hello, do you have a whatsapp contact I can reach you on?
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
InformationTV:
Hello, do you have a whatsapp contact I can reach you on?

Yes, you can reach me on whatsapp https:///message/RLDQXCKCMXLRP1
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by viralmaged: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

My email Amazinggirl9399@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Kennybleaze: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please read this
ADMOB EARNINGS APP

I keep hearing I have an app that will give u high cpc, that's a blatant lie, don't be scammed by this people. No app will give you high cpc, your ads and commitment is what increases your cpc. If you want to succeed on this self click you will be needing time and commitment, this isn't for lazy people, trust me with the right method this can be your full time job. All lot of website and app owners are making this massive income from Google absence and admob.. Don't be left out.

There is cool methods that will make this work for and get high cpc.. Am not saying it's going to be easy, but you will need time.. To be safe $20 daily so google bot will not detect your account until your verification arrives.
GURANTEED MEYHOD
Get your app.
+1 660-454-5315
For direct chat click this: https:///message/VG6FVXEJJVGUE1
What'sapp contact.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by PenHub: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
LecciGucci:
if u have any idea pls on biz pls help.

i have ideas that can help u if u are interested
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by fungirl89(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Invest in Kenfarms and earn 25% in 3 months. Withdrawal is monthly. Agriculture pays a lot. Kindly register with the below link
https://kenfarms.ng/client/register/?ref=U2IZA9O3
If you want to know more about it, check digital agriculture thread
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by muhibro: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Acekidc4:
Hello Mr Gucci, I am Victor a Caterer, a Professional Baker and a Beverage Recipes Maker.

With The said Amount in your hand we can start a food delivery company.

we set up a small kitchen and deliver the food ourselves to clients doorstep and we are going to advertise it massively and aggressively.....am good at that. we can create a simple food delivery app for that and before you realise it Boom we have made it......Mind you I have my Secret Recipes for my Chicken that will beat the like of our Competitors.

Secondly I run a Cake Shop (NOBLE'S CAKE HOUSE) and I bake most Fruit and Coconut Delicious Cakes and it's very Profitable but I need a Partner in the business....We can create a Delivery App for the Cake products and deliver to our customers directly....This are steps that will make us World Billionaires with deligent and hardwork couple with Grace and Mercy from GOD
If you are interested then let's meet up and discuss our plans toward it.

Have a Nice Day.

Please where are you Abuja
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Acekidc4(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
muhibro:

Please where are you Abuja
Lagos
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by victor1000(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Try CRYSTGOLD
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:25am On Oct 12, 2020
LecciGucci:
if u have any idea pls on biz pls help.
Invest that money with me, while you get 3% return on investment, every month. Guarantee. No story. I can sign an agreement with you.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by hoMegas(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Godsown0:

Whatsapp
your number Chief
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Smartiyke40: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
sulaimon22:

please teach me the mobile app stuff. 08131056283
Pls am also interested both in mini importation and mobile app dev. 07038746948 Thanx
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Exoclassic: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by tolulope2021(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2020
viralmaged:
Don't invest in forex
Don't invest in ponzi
Dont invest in hyip

What work
Develop a resourceful App that solve real life problem . Monetize it with Admob, run a Fb AD for the app and sitback and earn monthly.

Mini importation
Order high demand products from China at cheap price and sell for more profit you run Fb ad.

There are more to both you can drop your contact I will teach you for Free. Shine your eye

Please bro,I'm also interested,I have wanted to open bet9ja but no location as my location wasn't approved...please help...my phone no is 08062775240
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by viralmaged: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
tolulope2021:

Please bro,I'm also interested,I have wanted to open bet9ja but no location as my location wasn't approved...please help...my phone no is 08062775240

You quoted the wrong person , I don't do bet9ja
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by venoc200(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2020
+971555961243... I'm interested too
viralmaged:

drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Cakelover(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Seniorwriter:

This is not true outright....the use of No Nigerian should be Few Nigerians.
I as one person have helped some few people both offline & online get into consumables and they are doing great !

@OP I'll advise you do a due diligence to whatever business or venture you settle for.
Howbeit there are many consumable business you can start with the aforementioned amount.

One of which is buying & supply of corn starch or milk flavour to Chefs or Bakers alike.

With a well organized sales strategy you can get patronage from @ least 50clients.
If you make a weekly supply with a #1k profit on each client you'll be taking in @ least #100k monthly (no matter the overheads
expenses/ miscellaneous).

We are in an era where enterprenuership is the way to go for serious income .

Best Regards

I am interested in the consumables please. Can I get your email address?
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Seniorwriter(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Cakelover:

I am interested in the consumables please. Can I get your email address?

If it's urgent kindly reach me on Facebook......because as a BDM i always get tons of emails and i take my time to reply every...

However send me an email activation via my profile it's the rule here....
Check my profile 4 contact

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by enoch273: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
There are lucrative business startups you can venture into. If you're looking forward to an online business, then mini Importation is your best bet. You can take advantage of FCMB seamless Innovation of an online business account, which will aid your business in growing exponentially. You can visit the link on my signature to get started.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by charleybam(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Madibah:

Get a smart phone and 6gb data make I teach u spamming
Bro I'm so interested,my WhatsApp number is 08186600766, please help a brother
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by U1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
JoshOxborn:
invest in Samtos company limited
200k will fetch you 80K weekly. **smiles**
How market? grin
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by Grace2Grace(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
I run a micro finance outfit, invest and make 4% of your investment monthly. Its guaranteed.
Re: I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together by samtiyelov1(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Invest only $125 and get 50% back monthly vin a viable crypto business. Contact me on WhatsApp if you're interested: 08030760691

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / How To Become A Millionaire From Nylon/plastic/polythene Recycling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.