Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? (19640 Views)

How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by sixtuso(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Am back here @Nairaland after three years. Here in Apapa am enjoying 16 to 18 ours of electricity smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by favor914: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
GeneralKoko:

I tire and the state government would not say or do anything oh . We din tire for that talk talk wike sef
Clueless Goodluck Jonathan, he couldn’t even make sure he sold the Distribution Electricity Company in his region to competent hands?
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by favor914: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari and his zombies are bunch of lunatics. God would continue to punish them for ever and ever....
You are blaming the wrong set of People, Jonathan Goodluck & Pdp put you in this quagmire, APC & President Buhari is only trying to clean up the mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by passionberry(f): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
edoairways:
As electricity supply been good countrywide?☹️☹️☹️
Pls how do you get this emoji I like this one
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by favor914: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
eROCK247:
Here in Ozoro, Delta State power supply is epileptic at best. Average of an hour per day.
Probably a Customer Of BEDC? from survey, they are top 2 worst distribution company(s) in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by illicit(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
soleexx:

what province in Australia?
No be Australia o
Na Osun state for here
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by edoairways: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
passionberry:

Pls how do you get this emoji I like this one
From my phone
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
You are blaming the wrong set of People, Jonathan Goodluck & Pdp put you in this quagmire, APC & President Buhari is only trying to clean up the mess.

May thunder fire you for this nonsense you just typed. As you dont have sense to know what's happening, you will never have sense again. Zombie
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by LordPherule(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Here in Akobo-Ojurin, suburban area of Ibadan, Oyo State. Electricity is at minimum of 22 hours a day unless issue ensued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by edoairways: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
eROCK247:
Here in Ozoro, Delta State power supply is epileptic at best. Average of an hour per day.
One hour per day? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by edoairways: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
t00dugged:
Benin city, Total blackout atleast 24hrs in a week but when they decide to give us light , it's for 24hrs/ day.

From 4pm to 6pm then 12 midnight to 2 am . BEDC una go suffer 500 years for this injustice .
Which part of Benin city?
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by t00dugged(f): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
edoairways:

Which part of Benin city?
Aduwawa.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by amakadlite(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
what's our offence in Portharcourt? since this September no light, and they had the moral to bring stupid bill for no light supplied. im
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by jamace(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
ShitStain:
18-24hrs abuja
Just to deceive the power that be that all is fine. angry

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by ShitStain(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
jamace:
Just to deceive the power that be that all is fine. angry

Lol...to God who made me I'm not lying
Since they announced the increase of electricity tariff we've not had less than 18hrs light in a day.and we've had a run of 24hrs light for 4 consecutive days.as am typing presently we have light.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by uthlaw: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
chineduisaac:
It seems like Abuja has the best electricity supply in Nigeria
come to kaduna
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
ShitStain:

Lol...to God who made me I'm not lying
Since they announced the increase of electricity tariff we've not had less than 18hrs light in a day.and we've had a run of 24hrs light for 4 consecutive days.as am typing presently we have light.
I'm not doubting you o. The thunder is for the DISCOs. cheesy
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by ShitStain(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
jamace:
I'm not doubting you o. The thunder is for the DISCOs. cheesy

Lol
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by 99thEnemy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
As long as there are fulani herdsmen in Benue, we are guaranteed 24/7 power supply undecided
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by Drxxzy: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mystique8:
Very good in osogbo. Like 19-20hrs daily

Which area?? It's actually up to 23hrs in some parts
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by Akonice007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sammy07:

15 - 19hrs here in Offa, Kwara State
May god of thunder fire you and your entire generation for lying here, which Offa are you talking about? The supply of power at its most is 10-11 hours per day and that is not regular. Sometimes we use 6hours and sometimes 8 hours.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by alizma: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
edoairways:
As electricity supply been good countrywide?☹️☹️☹️
OP say talk about your area
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by alizma: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gpdwise:
in my area in Rukpukwu Portharcourt is a different story. We pay for darkness here
it's just so bad that in 3 weeks there was only light for 1 and half day.
before it was get light for 1 week and there will be no light for 5 days. this days we don't even see the one week again.
PHED u guys are really showing us the change
Since about two weeks now the situation has deteriorated along RD, off okporo- rumudara road Port Harcourt
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by 2pretty4u(f): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Explorers:
5-6hrs daily.

9am - 12noon or 1pm

10pm - 12midnight

Are you living in minna? because this is how they ration light here in minna
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by nograv: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ijaya123:

When a southerner was there, why you enjoying 24hrs light?

More than we have now..

And another poster already told you so too tongue

I noticed you didnt even try and defend the useless economic record of Northern leaders grin Thats a start at least...

Cry me a river Northerner, once you folks leave Aso Rock at the next election you will never be invited back..
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by abbiboy: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Poor suddenly.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by Ijaya123: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
nograv:

More than we have now..

And another poster already told you so too tongue

I noticed you didnt even try and defend the useless economic record of Northern leaders grin Thats a start at least...

Cry me a river Northerner, once you folks leave Aso Rock at the next election you will never be invited back..

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari and his zombies are bunch of lunatics. God would continue to punish them for ever and ever....
[/s]
12hours within 24hours here
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by GeneralKoko(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
Clueless Goodluck Jonathan, he couldn’t even make sure he sold the Distribution Electricity Company in his region to competent hands?

You see Jonathan?? God will punish him where ever he is and I pray he suffers for more than 600 years . That man is a coward that forgot his roots . He did next to nothing and dented the name of the south South people because of his loots. Now it would be difficult for another person from the region to climb to the top .
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by Akposy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
In Rayfield, Jos we have uninterrupted light for 3 weeks on many occasions.

Today makes it a week without a blink but there are still areas in Jos without constant electricity.

This is true. We've been enjoying uninterrupted power supply here in Rayfield.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by otokx(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
Probably a Customer Of BEDC? from survey, they are top 2 worst distribution company(s) in Nigeria.

BEDC has no rival, undisputed champions.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by nograv: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ijaya123:

What is this one saying?

A confused Northerner, no surprises there cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi / Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.