Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? (19595 Views)

How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by simpleseyi: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari and his zombies are bunch of lunatics. God would continue to punish them for ever and ever....

Now, you are showing signs of depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by psucc(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
simpleseyi:

Omo Olofamojo, my personal person. Offa has always been good with light. I did my ND in Offa over 20 years ago and that period is the period I enjoyed most in my life. You stop a running taxt and the taxi driver will reverse and come and pick you. In Lagos, I have been running after buses since Primary One, you run and jump inside the bus, no stopping, no waiting.

Was in Jebba 11years ago for NYSC, light was a delight. Infact, I remember once there was fire outbreak in Jebba Dam and there was no electricity for 48hours, our soup got soured because almost all the Corpers forgot stove and kerosene.

Guy that Lagos run been make I no gree spend my 2weeks vacation with my Uncle. How on Earth will one be running apandan and still pay?
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by eROCK247(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2020
edoairways:

It is faulty then

No. It's the norm here. We might have power supply for 2 days (less than 2 hours each) then total blackout for the next two or more days.
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by passionberry(f): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2020
edoairways:

On the your phone keyboard, you would see emojis, select one
I have tried it but is still showing the old ones .the ones up here green emoji
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by edoairways: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
passionberry:

I have tried it but is still showing the old ones .the ones up here green emoji
What is the make of your phone?
Re: What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like? by passionberry(f): 2:21am On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:

What is the make of your phone?

Tecno

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive In Niger State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / Yobe Hospital Rejects Sabo Garba's Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.