Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

She Left Me And Our 2 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Left Me And Our 2 Kids (878 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
my wife just left and ran away leaving I and my 2 kids behind in this my present condition. I couldn't post it here on Twitter I have been so heart broken since 4 days now. Struggling with 2 small kids age 2&4yrs old you can check all my post both pinned and she decided to add more. Pls, my 2 little kids are hungry, you can assist us with anything please here is my whatsapp number 08070751915, Whatever you can assist us with, Pls
God bless you and your family. My kids are too small for me to leave for people. I just want to start Cooking indomie or open a Paga kiosk for the sake of my kids. School will soon open cry please whatever you can assist us with, Pls. Since they don't share account details on post please my phone number is 08070751915 both WhatsApp. Yesterday I posted this but I strongly believe that today God might prove himself. I also want to bring down my younger brother from the village to be staying with us but I don't have the transport money not even money for my kids medicine. I have been crying for job since but people really don't believe me when I been dey cry for a driving job or any interstate driving job. Now im just begging to get a place where I can be selling cooked indomie or do Paga at least with that I will be able to stay close to the kids until when God notice me
God bless you and your family

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Kriss216: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
She said she will be back soon. She wan go hustle. Inside life.

Stay away from Nigerian girls. ☹️

That's my 10 cent.

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Zeion422(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
The lord will surely give u the power too take care of your children.

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amen thank you so very much cry cry cry
Zeion422:
The lord will surely give u the power too take care of your children.
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by FlyingTOMATOE: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
good. Now this is obviously turning out to be a scam....

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Mood11: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
What happened to your Toyota Corolla that you were selling a few weeks ago for 4.9M...did you already spend the money? If not then sell the car at bargain price... Or better yet, use it for taxi.

As for you showing us a Whatsapp pic with your wife's number saved as "MY WIFE IFY" lol come on bro!!!!

7 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by majamajic(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by majamajic(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:

Where's is your location , as in someone might need to come see u
Drop it here , leave call u matter

Try also involve her family members too , before u know they will say u didn't tell them whereabout of their daughter , report to police too
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by DontBullshitMe: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
TROLL.
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by BIGGESThead6: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
MondayUche:
my wife just left and ran away leaving I and my 2 kids behind in this my present condition. I couldn't post it here on Twitter I have been so heart broken since 4 days now. Struggling with 2 small kids age 2&4yrs old you can check all my post both pinned and she decided to add more. Pls, my 2 little kids are hungry, you can assist us with anything please here is my whatsapp number 08070751915, Whatever you can assist us with, Pls
God bless you and your family. My kids are too small for me to leave for people. I just want to start Cooking indomie or open a Paga kiosk for the sake of my kids. School will soon open cry please whatever you can assist us with, Pls. Since they don't share account details on post please my phone number is 08070751915 both WhatsApp. Yesterday I posted this but I strongly believe that today God might prove himself. I also want to bring down my younger brother from the village to be staying with us but I don't have the transport money not even money for my kids medicine. I have been crying for job since but people really don't believe me when I been dey cry for a driving job or any interstate driving job. Now im just begging to get a place where I can be selling cooked indomie or do Paga at least with that I will be able to stay close to the kids until when God notice me
God bless you and your family

Igbo man, you carry the hustle enter Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by helinues: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Imagine your woman was telling you how to make pap..

You self have not been trying fah

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
You should have finished reading the post about the cars I have been posting just scroll down to finish reading everything I wrote and not just the topic alone. And I shouldn't have to save my wife's contact name with my fathers name before you will know she is my wife. You can as well jump my post other than adding more thinking to my depression please. Thanks
MrBrownJay1:
What happened to your Toyota Corolla that you were selling a few weeks ago for 4.9M...did you already spend the money? If not then sell the car at bargain price... Or better yet, use it for taxi.

As for you showing us a Whatsapp pic with your wife's number saved as "MY WIFE IFY" lol come on bro!!!!
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
For saying Amen to prayer? Bitter heart people self
FlyingTOMATOE:
good. Now this is obviously turning out to be a scam....
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Done all that I'm here in Lafemwa Ayobo
majamajic:

Where's is your location , as in someone might need to come see u
Drop it here , leave call u matter

Try also involve her family members too , before u know they will say u didn't tell them whereabout of their daughter , report to police too
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by zed7: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Which is easier? Hustling at Alaba international, looking to link buyers with sellers for commission or coming online to seek for help where people will doubt you and you have to keep defending yourself.

Why can't the average Nigerian realize that it's tough for everyone? If you guys where going to DM's of celebrities, that would be a different story but you guys keep begging those who are struggling and may even have worse financial challenges than you but have refused to be beggars.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2020
MondayUche:
Done all that I'm here in Lafemwa Ayobo
Local woman cannot can anymore jarey. When d head and provider cannot provide, things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by dobnina(f): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Oga, the time you spend creating post, replying and bashing everyone who advised you to go out and hustle is enough for you to get yourself together.
As someone said in the previous post you created that if your kids are really hungry, you would have gone out to hustle.
We all have our hidden challenges. The economy is not friendly and everyone is feeling the heat.
But we don't come here looking for pity party, we get up, face it and trust in God and that is what you should do too.
Peace.... I pray your wife comes back safe and sound.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2020
You are the same person who said it in the previous post and you are still the same person saying it here. But some good heart people are contacting and reaching out to us. Thank you so very much. Like someone also blasted those talking evil at my post that.. This is the reason why those going through challenges doesn't speak out rather they die silently and na this kind of harsh bitter heart people will comment under their RIP posts saying HOW COME HE DIDN'T SPEAK OUT TO SEEK FOR HELP. Na part of am be this so ooo. Thanks anyways. Good heart people are reaching out.
dobnina:
Oga, the time you spend creating post, replying and bashing everyone who advised you to go out and hustle is enough for you to get yourself together.
As someone said in the previous post you created that if your kids are really hungry, you would have gone out to hustle.
We all have our hidden challenges. The economy is not friendly and everyone is feeling the heat.
But we don't come here looking for pity party, we get up, face it and trust in God and that is what you should do too.
Peace.... I pray your wife comes back safe and sound.
Re: She Left Me And Our 2 Kids by dobnina(f): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Oga, you need glasses. Go back to your previous thread and check the name of the person who made that comment.
Well, I am glad people are already reaching out to you. Take all the help you can get and all the bitter truth advise people gave you and use it judiciously.
All the best to you and see you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Cl / Are You Still Eating Sardines , See What It Does To Your Body Each Time You Do / What did you Miss the most about your Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.