Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Need A Good Instagram Influencer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Good Instagram Influencer (457 Views)

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer / Instagram Influencer Marketing: How To Get A Shoutout? / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Zealoy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys I have a beauty product I wanted to market, please I need a good Instagram Influencer of about 100k follower on Instagram who can help me market my product.
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by ecomalchemist(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zealoy:
Hi guys I have a beauty product I wanted to market, please I need a good Instagram Influencer of about 100k follower on Instagram who can help me market my product.

You better use that money and invest on facebook and instagram ads.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Zealoy(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
ecomalchemist:

You better use that money and invest on facebook and instagram ads.
I've been running ads on Facebook but I've not been able to run it effectively it cost me alot to get just one customer and I don't also know how to retarget ads
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Ramsalx4: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2020
If you get someone with over 100k followers, that still did not guarantee you will make sales.
I can help you with the marketing. I am a Certified Digital Marketer and how I feel I can help you is to create a short professional HD video that will portray your product in an engaging manner, then we will proceed by marketing the video on Facebook or YouTube ad.

Everyone knows that Video ad can easily entice people than just image.

Kindly Call me on for more info if you are interested.
0810 8 5 1 7 7 53
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2020
Zealoy:

getting your an influencer doesn't mean sales..
I am a digital marketer anyways..
I can help you market to the extent that the sales would be much
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by chaplainpro: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Call 09023117989. Let's discuss..

Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by ecomalchemist(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zealoy:
I've been running ads on Facebook but I've not been able to run it effectively it cost me alot to get just one customer and I don't also know how to retarget ads

Goto trafficmastery.ng to learn facebook ads.

Everyday you wake up, practice and learn.

Use the internet to your advantage.
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Hope4all967(f): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zealoy:
is that your own products you manufactured or you are just buying and reselling for company
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Hope4all967(f): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zealoy:
is that your own products you manufactured or you are just buying and reselling for company let us know where your problems of lack sells l from. If is your own products then can I see the product pics, if you are buying and selling, then it depends on the product, the market acceptance and the competitions
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by kelvine(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
I can help u market on with a one time payment.
Re: I Need A Good Instagram Influencer by Zealoy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hope4all967:
is that your own products you manufactured or you are just buying and reselling for company
no it's not my product am buying and selling

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order from Vietnam at factory wholesale price. / We Are Selling RMB At An Affordable Price (today Is 70naira/yuan)-naila / Make More Profitable Gift Trade With Paxful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.