Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Do L Make Games To Play - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do L Make Games To Play (296 Views)

Top 100 Best PSP - PPSSPP Games To Download / Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do L Make Games To Play by Tovino: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
I tried collecting games in my phone. None of them is playing. They said that those games are older version.

Call of Duty just stopped in stage 2 and hanged.

I can't use my phone to play all this wonderful games. What should l do.
Re: How Do L Make Games To Play by Ifesantos22: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Leave the phone alone....do you want to kill the phone with higher game...go for Playstation or Xbox
Re: How Do L Make Games To Play by DriggityDre: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ifesantos22:
Leave the phone alone....do you want to kill the phone with higher game...go for Playstation or Xbox
Actually, it depends on the kind of phone. OP can't tell me he wants to put COD on an Itel device.

OP, what brand is that? Are the specs mad?
cc: Tovino
Re: How Do L Make Games To Play by Tovino: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
DriggityDre:

Actually, it depends on the kind of phone. OP can't tell me he wants to put COD on an Itel device.

OP, what brand is that? Are the specs mad?
cc: Tovino

Techno Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gaming Console / Some Tips On How To Buy Pubg Mobile / 加速同学友情

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.