Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82458 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Afolabimills(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2020
joelbooks:
Covid 19 hit these guys , they are showing their true colours
shut that gutter u called mouth there
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by xenoo(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Homers123:
Freeze matter don dey make this pastors show dem true color, he is really getting under their skins.
If a fool leave him papa and come dey attack your own for reasons wey no concern am. You no go react? Freeze is a fool and a washed out guy who is only clout chasing with pastors. Let him try it with the Muslims imams, them for don erase him lineage comot tey tey.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BLACKPRIEST: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
This picture here tells it all....... and if you're a Nigerian, living in Nigeria today.... and you can't put on your thinking cap and be logical .. Then it's GameOver for ya ... i'm sorry but it's the honest truth...

YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN A LIFETIME LIKE EACH OF THE MEN IN THE PICTURE. YOU EARN A LIVING AND PROBABLY HAVE A DECENT ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT CHILDREN WHO ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND HUNGRY? IF YOU'RE USING YOUR LIFE FOR PERSONAL PURSUITS, IT'S NOT IN YOUR PLACE TO SPEAK.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by bezimo(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Church is in Christ not what these pulpit bandits stands on to defruad their guilible members.....
Christ is not a thief......
Defraud how?
Gullible members how?
You don't go to church
You don't give shishi
Did members complain to you
Yet you are talking unsubstantiated rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2020
bezimo:

Says a nonentithy millipid idiot
The rant of an ant.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by iswallker(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2020
This video is disgraceful - to say the least - wish they will use the same energy to speak against bad governance and killing and persecution of Christians in this country - rather than focus on freeze.

We all follow Jesus till date - §and he was never married.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Salt06(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think my father is a mad dog
Wow...
Pls don't say that about your dad. It's wrong
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
You are finished. angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by LegacyB: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Is04970:
This is an overkill.
Daddy Freeze messed up badly.
Imagine a divorcee lecturing man that has been married for close to 40 years about marriage!
you are so wrong, turn it the other way around a divorced man has experienced divorce so he understands more and can lecture more on it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2020
brexit:
People should be very careful about men of God their words affect destinies both positively and negatively

Do not criticize them because others are doing so, misfortunes have come upon some people because of their foolish utterances against men of God

Learn not to jest with divine matters, it can cause untimely death, what they see most people don't see,

Thieves, scammers, manipulators, adulterers, greedy lots are not men of God and their words means shiit. These people can only scare shiit out of you and your likes because of what you have been conditioned to believe from the infancy. They all worship one thing, MONEY. To them, you and all other sheepies are not nothing but brainwashed fools

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by LegacyB: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Tecord1:
this issue is not just about his reply, let me put it as accumulated anger. Especially from the one he called Oyedepo bald head chicken. Its been long coming for him jare
Brother what of oyedepo’s insults on Buhari?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by desiredhome: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Cherez:

I wonder how people get to like and share your post
I mean what exactly did Bishop Oyedepo do to deserve the name tag?
That he said the wife should be under her husband?
Whatelse?
I mean how did that mean that wives are slaves?
Daddy Adeboye mentioned he'd forgive anything but an attack on his wife. Didnt you see loyalty, honor & respect in that?
Men who neither divorced nor did we hear they cheated on their wives
And you say this?
I pity some of you
Yes, I may still not agree with Bishop Oyedepo on amassing wealth from the poor too but that doesn't mean he has not shown to be a leader and a cool man
The bolded speaks volumes..... that is the answer to your question

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Slurity(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2020
It still baffles me how someone like daddy freeze will even have someone listening to him at the first instance. Does it mean we have many culture less in this society called Africa?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by jofatek(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

I align
It baffles me the way people ignorantly insult men of God. You have no idea how many lives they have touched, how many marriage they av fixed, how many souls they saved possibly from drug addiction, depression etc. Bishop Oyedepo has more than 25,000 workforce that draws pay every month(employer of labour). You don't expect them to go with cameras when helping people or report to you or your country. One of his PA said Papa don't like publicising his gestures to the poor, he told them that when you do so you are taking away their dignity. The last time I checked churches gave items worth millions of naira to your country during the lockdown. It is tithe money, did you pay yours to them?. Have you asked your government How they are managing your tax?. And Lastly How many lives have you touched?. Start from your neighborhood. God bless you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Tulsaguy: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.

How much of your family penury have they stolen?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2020
cdm4live:

Tithes are not taken at gun point. It is willingly given. If you are opposed to giving tithes it is better you stock up your money in your wallet.
And when you give, the usage shouldn't be your concern. Hence you may decide to channel the tithe yourself to orphanage but then how do you monitor the usage by the orphanage home.

It's only bastardised environment that this kind of reasoning thrives because no one gives a hoot. I don't think USA or UK will ever see it that way or agree that manipulating the poor to get the little they have is okay. A lots of wrong things are okay in Nigeria my friend
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Cherez: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

Freeze is mentally unstable but all these useless pastors are falling over one another to attack a mentally unstable man. You're all sick together!
Again, what is your definition success? I'm asking a boy who never even had a life, not to talk of being successful.

Freeze doesn't use deceit and deception to take from the poor. Whatever Oyedepo does, he's merely giving back 0.1% of what he deceptively acquired.

You're not a Christian but what are you? You're nothing. And you were not properly and decently raised. You appear like a product of a disorganized home.

Are you not writing epistle about him now? Funny how you failed to realise that

Lol
Did you say this, "Freeze doesn't use deceit and deception to take from the poor. Whatever Oyedepo does, he's merely giving back 0.1% of what he deceptively acquired."?
Oga, Freeze was bankrolled to Dubai and while laughing at the mockery by a fraud at people whom were legit hustlers. All these with stolen funds

Again you say "whatever" Oyedepo does?
What do you know he does?
Yes CU has some cash of the poor in it but haven't you seen how that school has put Nigeria in the radar?
Nawa for most of you here ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Okuda(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:

Those things you're mentioning are not important to God, if they were, he would have created just as he created the things that are important to him. Those things you're mentioning are the things these thieves need to carry out their scam.

Its obvious, you are not a Christian, or you know nothing about Christianity or you are just plain ignorant.

This is
Mathew 25 vs 35-39
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[f] you did it to me.’

Back to reality that is not the church of Christianity. In everything you do, there are what you call processes. business have processes, like and daily activities have processes and for you to attain the end result of a process or reach the end stage of a goal, you have to engage in those processes. You want to sell an item to people, what do you do, you first think of the item, loo for the money, that if you don't have it already, buy the item, ship it to you, even the shipping contains its own full process before getting to you, Then after that you advertise, negotiate with customers, sell and probably repeat the process. In life also, you wakeup, you go brush you teeth, bath, change cloth, wear shoe and go out for your daily activity. On a Sunday service, to conduct a sermon, they need electricity, a lot more other things to make sure the sermon of the day is successful. They need light, if Nepa no dey, they need Diesel, before then they need Gen on standby, Generator costs millions of Naira to purchase. Some churches cook food and serve the less privilege after service. Pastors Pay taxes. Some pay it in Millions because of the organizations they run. Please inform yourself and like I said earlier, you are free to leave the religion. to worship God is not by force. If as a Christian you think they are thieves because you think they have plenty money, you should evaluate your Christianity because you sound very ignorant
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ransomed: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2020
allthingsgood:

Is that what jesus taught you All those pastors are fake false prophets. Daddy freeze is finally exposing these true colors. How many times was jesus abused in the bible and how many times did he abuse his accusers back Smh

You are now the Almighty God who is now passing judgement on the pastors by saying they are fake false prophets. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Your General overseer of Freezer cult has lot of dirty linen to wash, he ignores that but, decided to pour oil on others white robe .
Those hailing Daddy freezer do not love him, instead of you guys to call him to respect others fundamental rights, he started disrespecting them publicly, sowing seed of discord in the body of Christ. All over the world, who is Freezers mentor in the body of Christ? Whom did God used to ordain him? His name as Daddy Freeze as on air personality can it fit in as Daddy Freeze, a true spiritual servant of God?
Bia, open your eyes before one journalist who has a radio platform and Twitter uses you and destroy your human dignity by making you to publicly disrespect your elders who have not offendet for a second. Wake up.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all
Taaaa!.until the younger generation starts hating the things of God... that's when they will keep more quiet and you will be happy.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SexytorresE(f): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2020
This man wants to trend. Moreover have forgotten someone like him still exist if not for this post , thanks to daddy freeze we can remember this man again .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Victor08032(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:

You & your generation are mad
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saintinoo(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Tecord1:
if you are a reader of the bible, you will know that Jesus replied the scribes and pharisees.He also called them names, He went as far as to curse them. So just going to church does not make one a christian. You have to read the bible as well to know what God says and not what pastor says.
please what name did Jesus call them?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by fof1: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2020
smileclement:
Pastor Paul Enenche owner of Dynamics International Ministries Respond To Daddy Freeze

Pastor Paul Enenche calls daddy freeze Mad Dog

Watch what he said about Daddy Freeze and why he called him Mad Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-WFj2UlXw

POINT OF CORRECTION... PLS HE IS NTHE OWNER OF DUNAMIS. HE IS D OVERSEER/PASTOR IN CHARGE. THE OWNER OF THE CHURCH IS HIS MASTER- JESUS CHRIST,THE CHIEF CORNER STONE,CAPTAIN OF THE HOST OF HEAVEN. TAKE NOTE,PLS.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by focus7: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Aufbauh:
Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche really took his time and tactfulness to tactically knockout Daddy Freeze.

As an adult I'm even more confused right now cuz the pastor makes a whole lot of sense in all honesty.

However, i discover that people who are quick to criticize or disrespect others can hardly stomach such if the table turns.

How would Jesus have reacted if he was the one and would the apostles of Jesus have reacted if Daddy Freeze was a nitch on his neck like this

But you are right, with the current reactions of Oyedepo's protégés to Daddy Freeze it is obvious that He and his followers cannot stomach half of of the pulpit attacks, criticism and mockery he launched at Buhari.

A case of "with the measure you give you shall receive"
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Slurity(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=desiredhome post=93834501][/quote]In your picture post. That pastor forgot that in budgets and buildings is a bigger way of helping people with mercy. They get contracts, jobs, abd better life.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by proprince(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Freeze remains a bastard and a cursed man till tomorrow.

Someone that impregnated another man's wife in 2018.

I pity his followers.

And i also pity those calling pastors thieves.

Oyedepo employed 35000 people, has your father eben employed 5 people? .

Oyedepo gave birth to convenenat university wjich is the number one university in Nigeria and top 5 in Africa.

Merhn lets be fair on some cases oo.

By the way, some say is tithe money, them no force anybody to pay tithe oo. If e easy make una gather congregation collect tithe too na.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by rossovu: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2020
stagger:

He did not write. He spoke in a video.

You see what I am talking about? You probably did not even watch that video yourself to get informed on the issues causing this debate. Now you say he "wrote"! Wrote where?
Which video? You're funny. The video was only a reply to pastor ibiyeomie. The initial post was just a write up with scriptural backings.
You're obviously not informed!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Slurity(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

The bolded speaks volumes..... that is the answer to your question
In your picture post. That pastor forgot that in budgets and buildings is a bigger way of helping people with mercy. They get contracts, jobs, abd better life.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by osarog: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Okuda:

Its obvious, you are not a Christian, or you know nothing about Christianity or you are just plain ignorant.

This is
Mathew 25 vs 35-39
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[f] you did it to me.’

Back to reality that is not the church of Christianity. In everything you do, there are what you call processes. business have processes, like and daily activities have processes and for you to attain the end result of a process or reach the end stage of a goal, you have to engage in those processes. You want to sell an item to people, what do you do, you first think of the item, loo for the money, that if you don't have it already, buy the item, ship it to you, even the shipping contains its own full process before getting to you, Then after that you advertise, negotiate with customers, sell and probably repeat the process. In life also, you wakeup, you go brush you teeth, bath, change cloth, wear shoe and go out for your daily activity. On a Sunday service, to conduct a sermon, they need electricity, a lot more other things to make sure the sermon of the day is successful. They need light, if Nepa no dey, they need Diesel, before then they need Gen on standby, Generator costs millions of Naira to purchase. Some churches cook food and serve the less privilege after service. Pastors Pay taxes. Some pay it in Millions because of the organizations they run. Please inform yourself and like I said earlier, you are free to leave the religion. to worship God is not by force. If as a Christian you think they are thieves because you think they have plenty money, you should evaluate your Christianity because you sound very ignorant

You have a low IQ. Bye
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ibuildstuff(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Mekudi:
Watching the video isn't a waste of data

Pastor Paul Enenche made good points, Christianity aside , freeze is mentally disabled, The Oyedepo and Adeboye he is abusing will never reply him.

Freeze hasn't been successful in life, He is preaching morals but celebrating and eating with huspuppi .

How many years will freeze live to rise up to the level of Oyedepo in terms of success. Oyedepo has touched the life of many,
how many people has freeze employed
How many times has freeze condemned the fulani and bokoharam killings
What about the increase in price of goods? Why is the bastard freeze not saying anything
Is freeze only affected by the doctrine of Oyedepo and Adeboye? He is not affected by the bad policies of our past and present political leaders?

Freeze is just an hater, haters don't prosper, haters are confused ,they don't live a happy live, they perish .

How many giveaways / palliative has freeze given to his followers during lockdown , any donations from him to government like Oyedepo and others did.

Freeze should gather his followers and establish his own tithe free church, he should he should heal the sick and break evil yolks of his church member , let him show us if he will be successful in his Church establishment.

I'm not a Christian, let's call a spade a spade freeze is a bastard, his Mom failed to raise him well.

Freeze / his brainwashed followers should tell us the areas he as been successful
Am not supporting freeze tho but come to think of it, if not for brainwashed followers like you, do u think oyedepo will be were he is today.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Elmander1983(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Yes, who should call Hia protege to order. Smh
smile11s:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / My Experience With The Super Natural / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.