Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82615 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by chuose2: 5:29am On Sep 14, 2020
superability:

Watch your tongue young man...
We carry curses upon ourselves with the way we talk
1solution:
congratulations you have just successfully shared in freeze curse

have you never read that satan worshipers cant curse Children of God

Numbers 23:23
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by damosky12(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2020
chuose2:

Freemasons face the east in worship which God hates, they say light comes from the east

Ezekiel 8
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and [b]thou shalt see greater abominations than these.[/b]

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Freemason's call themselves Sun Chasers,, in other words sun worship

Freemasons are goat riders, the goat takes you to hell

Matthew 25
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Oga. If those men - who have preached the gospel to millions around the world and led many to Christ - are Freemasons, then it's a great thing.

Leave story.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by HigherEd: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2020
sucess001:

At what price? Is covenant better than UI?

Have you compared the school fees of the two?

In what way is UI better than Covenant? lol
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2020
oluwarichie:
Religion is one thing keeping Nigeria in poverty, just like it's doing to Afghanistan,

Giving your money to "Men of God" doesn't enrich you, Christ never collected tithe or offering.... All he did was preach love.

The richest individuals in the world today don'r pay tithe or offering .

Nigerians will never learn, and we wonder why there is poverty in the land
Really?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2020
smile11s:

It will surprise you in a little bit

It had been settled over ago 2000 years ago before I was born. Before I even knew Christ. Galatians 3:13.

Brother, how is your new life in Christ?
Have you read your Bible today?
How many chapters?
Hope you locate a church this week.
Remember without Jesus Christ you can't be saved and go to heaven.
Your life in Christ there are no crises.
May The Holy Spirit guide you today in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by sucess001(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
HigherEd:

In what way is UI better than Covenant? lol

Smh...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by chuose2: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
damosky12:

Oga. If those men - who have preached the gospel to millions around the world and led many to Christ - are Freemasons, then it's a great thing.

Leave story.

No Man can serve 2 masters, you cant be a Freemason & a christian

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The devil makes his boys appear as angels of light, while they are all satanic

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

If you worship satan as a Freemason, you cant be a Christian
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by desiredhome: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Christianvoice:

Your father Daddy Freeze is now wise he has apologized to Bishop David Oyedepo. If you don't apologize those Curses shall remain upon you but I free Daddy Freeze now in Jesus name
Daddy Freeze only apologize for calling Oyedepo a screeching bald head fowl, that does not mean he admits to Oyedepo's doctrine of man teachings......
Seek and note the truth, don't let any man confuse you.....
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by HigherEd: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
sucess001:

Smh...
LOL answer na. You people like to yarn okoto.

Can UI boast of 24/7 electricity in her hostels? Can it boast of housing 95% of her students in campus?
Can it boast of the sporting facilities Covenant has?
Is Kenneth Dike library half as good as Covenant own?

If it's research go and compare THE stats for both university. UI is like 13/100 or so. CU is 18/100 - which is the highest in the country.

Teaching, they have about the same students - lecturer ratio so wetin you dey talk
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by damosky12(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
chuose2:

No Man can serve 2 masters, you cant be a Freemason & a christian

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The devil makes his boys appear as angels of light, while they are all satanic

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

If you worship satan as a Freemason, you cant be a Christian

Baba, if men like Oyedepo, Enenche, etc. who have hazarded their lives for the gospel are Freemasons, baba, I like to be a freemason.

Freemasons who preach Jesus and stir the love of God in men's hearts? Being a freemason is a great thing then. It's a noble thing!

The earlier you become a "Freemason" too, the better! grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Josipov:

Please where do you worship?
I am an atheist
why did you ask?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by sucess001(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
HigherEd:

LOL answer na. You people like to yarn okoto.

Can UI boast of 24/7 electricity in her hostels? Can it boast of housing 95% of her students in campus?
Can it boast of the sporting facilities Covenant has?
Is Kenneth Dike library half as good as Covenant own?

If it's research go and compare THE stats for both university. UI is like 13/100 or so. CU is 18/100 - which is the highest in the country.

Teaching, they have about the same students - lecturer ratio so wetin you dey talk

Go on google. You will see your folly.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by HigherEd: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
sucess001:

Go on google. You will see your folly.
Lol if anything on Google contradicts whatever I say on higher education then that source is wrong. I'm not bragging, simply telling you fact.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Mycoin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Honour2:
Evil lots,who should we defend if not our pastors,you want us to watch and be silent while you tear down men of God ,claiming they are not true men of God,you didn't call them,leave them to the one that called them.If we don't defend the fathers of faith now,you people would soon turn on us too.If you can defend freeze,and all the other demons.Then you don't have the right to tell us not to defend our own.Just leave us to serve our God,leave us with our pastors,why are you even angry ,it's our money that God has given that we give back to Him.Have you read of how God brought judgement on Pharaoh and the Egyptians when they won't let the Israelites,something close to that is coming on every enemy and attacker of the gospel and the church.

No one is cursing, so be courteous enough not to curse
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Mycoin(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
maximusprime2000:

u v said it all. flesh and blood did not reveal this to you..
I will rather keep mute than to defend a pastor that I don't know what he does in his closet. this generation of baby Christians no be here o. even Jesus said in Mathew that he will say he doesn't know them despite all their wealth and miracles. here and there in the name God becos their secrecy is evil. so who r my to defend any God of Men out of deluded loyalty.Even if Jesus Christ comes down and tell them that their pastor is fake, they will still tell Jesus to go and sit down. grin if their is no sheep there will not be a shepherd. It is what it is . wetin I know self

on point
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Mycoin(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
bezimo:

See as you settle down type rubbish..
Typical daft demonic freeze protege..

hahaha....must you always curse...

and you will always blame muslims when they different their prophet( no one road side pastor oh)...

you see that you share the same traits with terrorist(supposed) right?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Josipov: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
MiddleDimension:
I am an atheist
why did you ask?
Your writings were like the speech of someone I knew very in Jos.I thought you were him
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by chuose2: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2020
damosky12:

Baba, if men like Oyedepo, Enenche, etc. who have hazarded their lives for the gospel are Freemasons, baba, I like to be a freemason.

Freemasons who preach Jesus and stir the love of God in men's hearts? Being a freemason is a great thing then. It's a noble thing!

The earlier you become a "Freemason" too, the better! grin

God forbid that I start worship the same egyptian gods that Jesus judged in Egypt

All those idols Osiris, Horus, Isis & Ra that Jesus judged are the gods Freemasons worship.
Defeated idols?

Exodus 12:12
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast;
and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord

You want me to stand erect so that the Rock of Ages (Jesus) will smash me?
No way I bow to Jesus, I dont dare stand erect

Daniel 2
31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image,
whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands,
which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces

I bow to Jesus, I dont want to be ground like all Freemasons will be soon

Matthew 21:44
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken:
but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by smileclement(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freeze

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPXwTLVUZQ
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MrJibana: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Capernum:

Paul, an eunuch You must be sick unless you don't not what an eunuch is. If you don't know, I forgive you.

Mr, if you see something you're not familiar with or don't know about all you have to do is research that's why the internet is there... You're making your ignorance glaring.. now let me help with some article and you can go and do more research and read up.

https://freegiftfromgod.com/2011/02/eunuchs-for-the-sake-of-the-kingdom-of-heaven/
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Capernum: 1:53am On Sep 18, 2020
MrJibana:

Mr, if you see something you're not familiar with or don't know about all you have to do is research that's why the internet is there... You're making your ignorance glaring.. now let me help with some article and you can go and do more research and read up.

https://freegiftfromgod.com/2011/02/eunuchs-for-the-sake-of-the-kingdom-of-heaven/

Okay... Oga, those who wrote the article you cited are humans, fallible humans like you and I.

But, an Eunuch is a castrated man, or someone who has his sexual organs removed. They thereafter grow up to be very big in size.

You don't mistake a celibate for an eunuch.... Paul was a celibate, but not an Eunuch. Why? Paul was of a very small stature movable by a basket, he was once rescued and ferried by a kinda basket. You can't ferry an eunuch by just carting away with a basket.

Paul/Saul was a celibate... Had little or no sexual desire.... But not an eunuch.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MATEX30: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Its a good one for daddy Freeze, am sure he will learn now and be wise!

https://litedhill.com/dr-paul-enenche-replies-daddy-freeze-you-are-a-mad-dog-and-you-are-cursed/

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / My Experience With The Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.