Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82382 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Elnino4ladies: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2020
I stand with Daddy Freeze

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by mcfestgee: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog

You are such a celebrated fool. An idiot! Speaking like those specimens at the motor park.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Dude! go sit your black behind down mehn, i'll advice you to go do your research and go read, we Africans, we don't read
RuudVanNisteroy:

Thrash

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by AngelicBeing: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

I align

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
You are hereby handed over to the Holy Ghost and you will proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Dude! go sit your black behind down mehn, i'll advice you to go do your research and go read, we Africans, we don't read
Show the proof and stop spreading fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by AngelicBeing: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ScotMisile: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Nigeria holds the biggest churches in the world, the richest pastors in the world such as Oyedepo, Yet we top the list when it comes to poverty.. Please what is Oyedepo doing with 4 private jets? all bought by people tithe and offerings .....In this day and age if you still believe all this so called "Men of God" ... You're completely lost fam ... God Bless Daddy Freeze
Wow...I never knew Oyedepo is Nigeria's president.

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Funjosh(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2020
The FreeNation online church was the only church i know that paid it's member every-week constantly out of daddy Freeze pocket during the lock-down, i didn't Adeboye and Oyedepo coming out to make sure their members don't hungry . Instead the created a USSD code for electronic tithe and offering ..... and Nigerians are just blindly following these people (i laugh) ...... When are we going to wake up as a people

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2020
The FreeNation online church was the only church i know that paid it's member every-week constantly out of daddy Freeze pocket during the lock-down, i didn't Adeboye and Oyedepo coming out to make sure their members don't hungry . Instead the created a USSD code for electronic tithe and offering ..... and Nigerians are just blindly following these poeople (i laugh) ...... When are we going to wake up as a people

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ikorodureporta: 5:50am On Sep 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Thrash

thrash cancel u there!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by drololaaof: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Those reacting negatively to Daddy Freeze are not following the footstep of our Lord Jesus Christ that pray for repentance and forgiveness of sin and not curse

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Even imams, Boko boiz and our gaullible politicians hardly speak evil of pastors unlike this daddy freeze. All in d name of trending and shit. Daddy freeze has lost my respect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Exactly, even president trump doesn't have a personal private jet, what is a man of God doing with security.... You're protecting yourself against the same people you are suppose to teach, i didn't ready Christ protecting himself against the feeding of the 5,000
ScotMisile:

Wow...I never knew Oyedepo is Nigeria's president.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Dude go and educate yourself.

The FreeNation online church was the only church i know that paid it's member every-week constantly out of daddy Freeze pocket during the lock-down, i didn't Adeboye and Oyedepo coming out to make sure their members don't hungry . Instead the created a USSD code for electronic tithe and offering ..... and Nigerians are just blindly following these poeople (i laugh) ...... When are we going to wake up as a people
mcfestgee:

You are such a celebrated fool. An idiot! Speaking like those specimens at the motor park.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow shocked shocked shocked

We were shuddering watching this 8.20 videos from beginning to the end.

Freeze, retrace your step NOW!

This message is toooo deep mehn!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 12, 2020
post=93831756:

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by josh005(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
No reasonable person will defend Freeze way of doing things but the whole thing is being jumbled up.

Apostle Paul who gave probable the most enduring and insightful treatise on marriage was never married, neither are Catholic priests who provide counselling on marriage while celibate...

Then Freeze cannot be Apostle Paul. Freeze is probably the only person alive dabbling into spiritual topics and issues while leading a deplorable lifestyle.

The proper thing is that Freeze should have been ignored by the pastors.

The whole issue is becoming a "vain disputation" ....using Apostle Paul's phraseology...
Yes, at least the names you mentioned never got married. But, coming from one in a broken marriage?? Lol, that's laughable.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerians like you is why the country is in poverty ........You don't think ... you don't educate yourself .... you see logic and ignore the facts

Nigeria holds the biggest churches in the world, the richest pastors in the world such as Oyedepo, Yet we top the list when it comes to poverty.. Please what is Oyedepo doing with 4 private jets? all bought by people tithe and offerings .....In this day and age if you still believe all this so called "Men of God" ... You're completely lost fam ... God Bless Daddy Freeze
Righteousness89:
My Main Concern is in the thousands of Innocent Souls Freeze has led astray, Confused and Sent to Hell!

Many Have Passed away. And of course to Destruction..

Many are still Bragging in Confusion...

Except Freeze Repents and Rescue the Souls he has led astray, God will deal with him..

Every Soul Matters to God and when you Donate yourself to the Devil to be used, then you take the Consequences..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ikorodureporta: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Main Concern is in the thousands of Innocent Souls Freeze has led astray, Confused and Sent to Hell!

Many Have Passed away. And of course to Destruction..

Many are still Bragging in Confusion...

Except Freeze Repents and Rescue the Souls he has led astray, God will deal with him..

Every Soul Matters to God and when you Donate yourself to the Devil to be used, then you take the Consequences..

Mr pastor, heavens will even consider Freeze before any of those gods

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Please go and educate yourself mate.....

post=93831756:

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:57am On Sep 12, 2020
I think all this pastors are suppose to ignore him and also pray for him, just as Jesus would av done ....you can only fight if it has gotten to an absurd action just like when Jesus fought the multitude selling at the temple
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by obalolaunited(m): 5:58am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:

Ask your father what he's doing with 4 wives if not a monumental waste to the society bringing the likes of you and freeze to this world to waste resources since your dirty and non functional brain is dead
You will know what he does with 4 private jet he brought with your father's money when u and the likes of freeze can feed 35,000 families.
In Africa only a bas.tard like you and freeze will insult not just his father but also an elder who never for once attacked you but rather gives value to the society
Like your father like freeze like you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by georgeakins: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Daddy Freeze should reply by calling them bastards too. They are thieves and religious parasites. I don't respect them a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 6:00am On Sep 12, 2020
This picture here tells it all....... and if you're a Nigerian, living in Nigeria today.... and you can't put on your thinking cap and be logical .. Then it's GameOver for ya ... i'm sorry but it's the honest truth...
anonimi:

I align

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Wettoid123: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog

Why now pls don't you ever abuse prophets of God don't allow the anger of God to fall upon you who are you to judge, upon all the sins David committed still God love David more and say he is a man after my heart, Jacob stole Esau blessing still God bless Jacob more, the ways of God are not the ways of men.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Coldplay007(f): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Paul replied, “Brothers, I did not realize that he was the high priest; for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’ ”
Acts 23:5 NIV
https://acts.bible/acts-23-5

Wrong use of a bible verse by another pastor.. High priest Ananias was a member of the Sanhedrin, who Paul viewed as a ruler of the people (not a religious ruler).. Paul is a follower of christ and was no longer practising Judahism.

The verse is talking about not speaking evil of the ruler of your people.. Oyedepo and his cohorts have been know to speak evil of the rulers of their people.

This bible verse applies to them more...

SHALOM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by LordIsaac(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2020
I see many pentecostal churches today operating with many of their members today with the culture of fear... They have a short fuse for dissent of any kind. The question is, is that Christlike? And before you answer, the fruit of the spirit includes love which is not evident in the utterances that have destroyed their enemies in their hearts! Bible will never change irrespective of personalities... "Bless them that curse you.. " period!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nukilia: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all

grin grin grin who told you? The Jesus I know will flog the living hell out of the damn devil. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.