Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82384 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ransomed: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

Stop confusing yourself and talking rubbish. Which one is arabic name now?

?? Smh

Are you aware that Daddy Freezer you are defending has apologized to Oyedepo?
You are on your own.
Noise makers amounts to nothing newsmakers do . Thank you.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Daejoyoung: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2020
BeigJawnson:

so with all your logic, can you tell a teacher who had F9 in mathematics to come and tutor your child who dont know mathematics very well? you can only call tha teacher if he or she has done tha needful to pass mathematics...freeze have failed in his marriage unless he calls back his wife, if he cant call back his wife then he is worst more than an infidel... Mr man what are you sayin? no marriage is perfect, just accept that fact that your diety freeze cant advice men to be submissive in their marriages when he himself is not submissive, and he is a wife beater ... can you yourself tell anyone of your sisters or daughters to marry a wife beater? forget about paul or any apostle. pastor Chris cant advise me on marriage, or any other pastor that has divorced before, even a man who is a year married or three years married cant advice me... so stop talking like a kid hear cos you are trying to defend one senseless freeze who is a wife beater...

And the jews marvelled saying, How does this man know letters having never studied?
John 7v15

They answered and said to the blind man, you were completely born in sins and are you teaching us?
John 9v34

Also that Oyedepo stayed in marriage for 40years doesn't mean he or his wife have been completely happy.
Pastor Chris wife ( Anita) stayed with her husband for 20years and she said they barely saw each other and she could take it no more, what if she had decided to live like that for forty years or forever? wouldn't you come here to give that as an example of a successful marriage?
Don't get me wrong, I love Pastor Chris, but I'm just showing you why Pastor Paul Enenche's logic doesn't add up here.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Daejoyoung:

And the jews marvelled saying, How does this man know letters having never studied?
John 7v15

They answered and said to the blind man, you were completely born in sins and are you teaching us?
John 9v34

Also that Oyedepo stayed in marriage for 40years doesn't mean he or his wife have been completely happy.
Pastor Chris wife ( Anita) stayed with her husband for 20years and she said they barely saw each other and she could take it no more, what if she had decided to live like that for forty years or forever? wouldn't you come here to give that as an example of a successful marriage?
Don't get me wrong, I love Pastor Chris, but I'm just showing you why Pastor Paul Enenche's logic doesn't add up here.

you can see how you are beating around tha bush, firstly you said my logic, now you are coming against pastor eneche's logic...you are very feeble...even your diety self his feeble, I think I have made myself clear, I said no perfect marriage and someone like pastor chris cant advise me on marriage...or any other pastor who had once divorced his wife...

now you are cherry picking bible verses of which I don't know how related they are to this issue...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So are you saying someone cannot learn from his mistakes? How do you know all marriages that last for 40 years are happy marriages? what if one or both of the partners have been suffering in silence, but refused to divorce because of: children, african culture, shame, the ministry, etc.
Why should Paul give morals on marriage when he had no real experience on it, while freeze who had the experience of a failed marriage ( and may have learnt from it) is regarded as one who can't teach about it? How does your logic add up here?
Chris Okotie and Oyakhilome would also give thesame advice as Oyedepo on wife submission, going by your logic would you disagree with them simply because they had failed marriages too?

Mr man i am not saying one cant learn from his mistakes ... if freezing your deity has really learnt from his silly mistakes, let him call his wife back and beats her no more... then I will agree to tha fact that he has really learnt from his mistakes ...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Daejoyoung: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2020
BeigJawnson:

you can see how you are beating around tha bush, firstly you said my logic, now you are coming against pastor eneche's logic...you are very feeble...even your diety self his feeble, I think I have made myself clear, I said no perfect marriage and someone like pastor chris cant advise me on marriage...or any other pastor who had once divorced his wife...

now you are cherry picking bible verses of which I don't know how related they are to this issue...

Lol I can see you are truly confused, so I would be wasting further replies. Let's agree to disagree.
BTW I'm not a fan of freeze and do not agree with him on all of his interpretation of scriptures.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Lol I can see you are truly confused, so I would be wasting further replies. Let's agree to disagree.
BTW I'm not a fan of freeze and do not agree with him on all of his interpretation of scriptures.

you are shying away, dont tell me you aint a love of freeze...�

you are just a feeble coward.... go and employ a teacher who had failed to come and teach your child and pass

quoting bible verses wet no enter line ...

dey go ... jaare
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2020
figoperch:

What defines real Christians?

Tithing?

You must be very shallow minded to think so.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Comedian2019: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

But Tb Joshua who don't speak back as una want u still call him fake. Mumu
You just mentioned another fake one. Dickhead, have you forgotten so soon his prediction about the last USA presidential election?
Dull brain, why are you so foolish to believe nonsense?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:

If truly you're a prophet with 'prophetic powers', go to your village and speak to the transformers in your village so that your poor village people would have constant electricity. Or is it that your power for only those who speak against your evil schemes. My friend I'm not one of those brainwashed Nigerians you scare with your silly "prophet" trash.. You're nothing but pulpit bandit, thief. He goat.
You will cry . You are cursed with fear and shame
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Daejoyoung: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2020
BeigJawnson:

you are shying away, dont tell me you aint a love of freeze...�

you are just a feeble coward.... go and employ a teacher who had failed to come and teach your child and pass

quoting bible verses wet no enter line ...

dey go ... jaare
You are a real comedian.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2020
smile11s:

At the next thunder strike you will experience, you will run mad and confusion will take over you. Amadioha is coming for you tonight. That soup you just ate tonight will never digest. You will have stomach pain in the morning and blood will be all over your poop. Your toes will start decaying. Amadioha will consume your thoughts and you will be hallucinating and hearing voices. You will be seeing things that are not there. You will be confused. Ike ndu agama ni KE onwu. Amin.

O pray you shall remain cursed
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2020
smile11s:

At the next thunder strike you will experience, you will run mad and confusion will take over you. Amadioha is coming for you tonight. That soup you just ate tonight will never digest. You will have stomach pain in the morning and blood will be all over your poop. Your toes will start decaying. Amadioha will consume your thoughts and you will be hallucinating and hearing voices. You will be seeing things that are not there. You will be confused. Ike ndu agama ni KE onwu. Amin.

Your father Daddy Freeze is now wise he has apologized to Bishop David Oyedepo. If you don't apologize those Curses shall remain upon you but I free Daddy Freeze now in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:

If truly you're a prophet with 'prophetic powers', go to your village and speak to the transformers in your village so that your poor village people would have constant electricity. Or is it that your power for only those who speak against your evil schemes. My friend I'm not one of those brainwashed Nigerians you scare with your silly "prophet" trash.. You're nothing but pulpit bandit, thief. He goat.

Daddy Freeze your boss has now apologized to Bishop David Oyedepo for blasphemy
If you don't apologize too those Curses shall remain upon you
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by allthingsgood: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
ransomed:

Are you aware that Daddy Freezer you are defending has apologized to Oyedepo?
You are on your own.
Noise makers amounts to nothing newsmakers do . Thank you.

Yes I am aware. Which makes him a far better person than oyedepo and his minions
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by osarog: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Christianvoice:

Daddy Freeze your boss has now apologized to Bishop David Oyedepo for blasphemy
If you don't apologize too those Curses shall remain upon you

I told you to try your power on the transformers in your village to see if your power can work on ordinary man-made transformers. If your power can work on those transformers then know that you have real powers, but if your power can't work on ordinary man-made transformers then how can it work on a human being ? Think na. Stop foolish yourself OK.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Church money is not Pastors money...... claiming you rich base on people's money you got through scamming is evil which make you evil...... what is jealous there? So many blind followers
you are the blind fool because you lack wisdom, why complain over nothing, those giving are.not complaining, so keep your 1naira.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by desiredhome: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
frankdre:
you are the blind fool because you lack wisdom, why complain over nothing, those giving are.not complaining, so keep your 1naira.

Keep lying to deceive yourself......those giving are not complaining.....the ones shouting and insulting Buhari are your ghost I suppose?.......
Blind leading the blind...,.
Awon suffering and smiling.......
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by figoperch: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
testingwaters:

You must be very shallow minded to think so.

For someone testing waters, you gotta remain shallow.

Deep offshore will be your undoing.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by luvmijeje(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fair enough! As long as you are in the eyes of the public, you are fair game. So are the so called Pastors and Prophets. They are not and shouldn't be above criticism. They are all fair games.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Keep lying to deceive yourself......those giving are not complaining.....the ones shouting and insulting Buhari are your ghost I suppose?.......
Blind leading the blind...,.
Awon suffering and smiling.......
Go hug transformer, Bishop is blessed and you can do nothing about it.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by desiredhome: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
frankdre:
Go hug transformer, Bishop is blessed and you can do nothing about it.
Lol see this zombie taking Panadol over another man's headache...
Did Oyedepo even know if people like you exist?
After all these you will steal craw into your face me I face you and be shouting Buhari is this Buhari is that.... grin grin grin grin
See watin poverty dey do you? longthroat/greed dey kill person faster
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol see this zombie taking Panadol over another man's headache...
Did Oyedepo even know if people like you exist?
After all these you will steal craw into your face me I face you and be shouting Buhari is this Buhari is that.... grin grin grin grin
See watin poverty dey do you? longthroat/greed dey kill person faster
your father na zombie and your mother a daunce
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by desiredhome: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
frankdre:
your father na zombie and your mother a daunce
Keep trying.... that is how zombies behaves
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by desiredhome: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
luvmijeje:
Fair enough! As long as you are in the eyes of the public, you are fair game. So are the so called Pastors and Prophets. They are not and shouldn't be above criticism. They are all fair games.
They've made themselves a demi-gods.....
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
smile11s:

A blind, deaf and dead god like amadioha has no power. He is dead. He can't protect you because he's man's made god- idol.

I curse amadioha to perish now in Jesus name.

I set all altars and shrines of amadioha on fire now in Igbo land in Jesus name

I urinate on amadioha because Jesus Christ had defeated and stripped him naked disgracefully over 2, 000 years.

I command false beliefs and decietfulnes of amadioha over your life to be broken in Jesus

I curse your dead god amadioha to remain dead
Bro, in Christ I am bigger than your deity amadioha where some confused and decieved Igbo people worship.

You have been worshipping a dead god that cannot save your life from sins. What a pity!

Amadioha is dead. I curse him to remain dead in Jesus name

Amadioha you are under my feet
Amadioha is my subject. Luke 10:-17-19, Ephesians 1:21

Now I command you to stop believing that your blind amadioha who is neither alive nor powerful is the Almighty God.

Amadioha is a man's made god and not your CREATOR.
Please give your life to Jesus Christ before it's too late
Jesus Christ died and resurrected to save your life from the devil

Without believing in Jesus Christ you are saved from hell.

Jesus is the true God. If you want him to talk to you. He will. He is God.

Say this prayer now if you want to be saved from your sins

Lord Jesus, I come to you today
I know I am a sinner
Forgive me my sins and have mercy on me
Cleanse me from all my sins
I receive you as my Lord and Savior.
I receive eternal life today
I believe I am saved
I am born again
I am a child of God
Amen.

I pray for you as you made that confession, your sins are forgiven. You won't be decieved again to believe in a dead god called amadioha. You are believing in the living God who made the heaven and Earth. Almighty God who sent his son Jesus Christ to come and die for your sins. Your sins are forgiven. You won't go to hell. Your eyes are open now to see the truth in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations brother. Identify yourself with any Redeemed Christian Church of God closer to you or any Bible believing church in your area.

Read your Bible from Acts to Revelation for 2 times or more before you start from Genesis.

You need to pray always in the name of Jesus.

You need to abstain from those who don't know Jesus. Make friends with Christ' believers

You can contact me at anytime.
Thanks you sir.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by smile11s(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Christianvoice:

A blind, deaf and dead god like amadioha has no power. He is dead. He can't protect you because he's man's made god- idol.

I curse amadioha to perish now in Jesus name.

I set all altars and shrines of amadioha on fire now in Igbo land in Jesus name

I urinate on amadioha because Jesus Christ had defeated and stripped him naked disgracefully over 2, 000 years.

I command false beliefs and decietfulnes of amadioha over your life to be broken in Jesus

I curse your dead god amadioha to remain dead
Bro, in Christ I am bigger than your deity amadioha where some confused and decieved Igbo people worship.

You have been worshipping a dead god that cannot save your life from sins. What a pity!

Amadioha is dead. I curse him to remain dead in Jesus name

Amadioha you are under my feet
Amadioha is my subject. Luke 10:-17-19, Ephesians 1:21

Now I command you to stop believing that your blind amadioha who is neither alive nor powerful is the Almighty God.

Amadioha is a man's made god and not your CREATOR.
Please give your life to Jesus Christ before it's too late
Jesus Christ died and resurrected to save your life from the devil

Without believing in Jesus Christ you are saved from hell.

Jesus is the true God. If you want him to talk to you. He will. He is God.

Say this prayer now if you want to be saved from your sins

Lord Jesus, I come to you today
I know I am a sinner
Forgive me my sins and have mercy on me
Cleanse me from all my sins
I receive you as my Lord and Savior.
I receive eternal life today
I believe I am saved
I am born again
I am a child of God
Amen.

I pray for you as you made that confession, your sins are forgiven. You won't be decieved again to believe in a dead god called amadioha. You are believing in the living God who made the heaven and Earth. Almighty God who sent his son Jesus Christ to come and die for your sins. Your sins are forgiven. You won't go to hell. Your eyes are open now to see the truth in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations brother. Identify yourself with any Redeemed Christian Church of God closer to you or any Bible believing church in your area.

Read your Bible from Acts to Revelation for 2 times or more before you start from Genesis.

You need to pray always in the name of Jesus.

You need to abstain from those who don't know Jesus. Make friends with Christ' believers

You can contact me at anytime.
Thanks you sir.

I can see you’re beginning to fall sick
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
smile11s:

I can see you’re beginning to fall sick

Sickness, death, Satan, poverty, witches and wizards don't come near me because I am above them. These things fear me honestly.

You you will begin to operate in this realm as you give your life to Christ.
I am a dangerous prophet to Satan. I am a demon destroyer.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by smile11s(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Christianvoice:

Sickness, death, Satan, poverty, witches and wizards don't come near me because I am above them. These things fear me honestly.

You you will begin to operate in this realm as you give your life to Christ.
I am a dangerous prophet to Satan. I am a demon destroyer.

It will surprise you in a little bit
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by iamSirPhil(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
So if any pastor wanna trend now na to use freeze abi? OK na. Una wehdone
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by PervertProphet: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2020
smileclement:
Pastor Paul Enenche owner of Dynamics International Ministries Respond To Daddy Freeze

Pastor Paul Enenche calls daddy freeze Mad Dog

Watch what he said about Daddy Freeze and why he called him Mad Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-WFj2UlXw

When people call the mad-dog: Freeze a Christian. I am usually shocked. A "Christian" who could not rebuke the criminal: Hushpuppi when he was blaspheming against Jesus Christ with saying both the pedophile prophet Muhammad and Jesus are one. I watched the interview. I have noticed he is always quiet when blasphemous things are said about Jesus. Did some research and saw his kind of upbringing. His dad is a Muslim so he is playing to Islamic script.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by chuose2: 5:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Paulflurry29:

I need evidence please
Ubongdemaga:
lolz , any proof to back up ur claims?
michoim:

Don't talk anyhow. Don't say what you don't know and what you can't prove. Fear God!!!
TinaG:
can you prove it?
PharaohMusa:

How do you know this
RuudVanNisteroy:

Fake news!
Dangrace01:

Any evidence

First Evidence
http://emperorundertheking..com/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

2nd Proof
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/oyedepos-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/

Third or more like more of 2nd Proof
https://www.nairaland.com/1163177/bishop-oyedepos-caananland-shapes-demonic#93210597
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by chuose2: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2020
12345baba:
nothing is wrong with being a mason
Abdujapha:

What's wrong with being freemasons?
damosky12:

Really? You sef no go like join this Freemasons so that you sef go succeed.
If those men are Freemasons, I think Freemasonry is a great thing.

Freemasons face the east in worship which God hates, they say light comes from the east

Ezekiel 8
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and [b]thou shalt see greater abominations than these.[/b]

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Freemason's call themselves Sun Chasers,, in other words sun worship

Freemasons are goat riders, the goat takes you to hell

Matthew 25
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / My Experience With The Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.