Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? (309 Views)

Bots Have Infested Nairaland Career Section / Factors That Can Affect Your Choice Of Career / Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by ZhiosonWind: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2020
CrazyMan can't you see what is going on in career section? These guys posting and spamming the section with things not relevant with career. What has all these cashapp and chime got to do here.??

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by illicit(m): 1:41am On Sep 12, 2020
grin
I wonder too
Maybe it is Ishilove cheesy
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by unclemaths(m): 1:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Moderators:
1forall
CrazyMan
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by Klass99(f): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by 1stHooligan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cc seun Uboma Dominique Lalasticala what is happening to career section??
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by uboma(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Klass99:

I was thinking the exact same thing and wondering to myself, where is Crazyman and 1forall (the mods for this section)

It is so irritating and annoying, seeing the section bombarded with that nonsense. These people don't want to do honest/hard work for money, they are forever looking for quick/easy ways to make money.

You are ignorant of the true situation. Learn not to be quick to pass on judgement/make hasty conclusions.
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by Nezzjnr: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2020
uboma:

You are ignorant of the true situation. Learn not to be quick to pass on judgement/make hasty conclusions.
Good morning bro

Please I was unjustly banned by the bot
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by uboma(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Good morning bro

Please I was unjustly banned by the bot

Good afternoon Sir,

Kindly write to the Moderators under the Sports board to unban you.

Thank you.
Re: Who Are The Mods Incharge Of Career Section? by Nezzjnr: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
uboma:

Good afternoon Sir,

Kindly write to the Moderators under the Sports board to unban you.

Thank you.
Alright

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Monthly With Copywriting In Nigeria / Earn 4k To 6k Weekly Without Referrals. / Is Surveying & Geoinformatics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.