Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter (403 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / *fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (2) (3) (4)

Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Matthew 5:22-23
New International Version
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. ....... And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you
24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift

1 Timothy 3:2
NKJV
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;

1 Timothy 3:2
NIV
Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Goldencheese(m): 3:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Christians are the problems of Christians. Have you ever called out Freeze the way he insults and denigrates church fathers? Can you allow someone insult your father or can you insult your own father by yourself?

Quit this inept moralising. It is baseless and continues to make Christianity a laughing stock, something that Freeze encourages with his uncouth, uncultured and reckless behaviour, mannerisms and lifestyle.

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Altar that was designed to preached the Gospel of Christ has now be turned the altar of issuing threat to the critics cos' they don't agree to your teachings. Bishop David ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministry should be questioned by the DSS for issuing death threat to his critics. Really truths is bittered. The Bible said that judgement will start from the Church. Bishop David ibiyiomie should ask for forgiveness from God cos' of his clueless statements he issued out on the Altar against his critics. He's even calling his critics Daddy freeze a bastard. They have turned the church of God to their business venture.

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Preacherrr(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2020
TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST, AND ALL YOUR EVIL SUPPORTER, YOU WILL NEVER BE FIT FOR ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE. IF YOU LIKE GO ABOUT POSTING NONSENSE, THE MAN OF GOD WILL KEEP INCREASING WHILE YOU WILL KEEP REDUCING.
IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH, IS GOD THAT CONDEMNS (ROMANS 8:33-34), LEAVE PST IBIYEOMI ALONE YOU ARE NOT GOD. THE MAN OF GOD IS RIGHT TO CALL FREEZE A BASTARD.

Goldencheese:
Christians are the problems of Christians. Have you ever called out Freeze the way he insults and denigrates church fathers? Can you allow someone insult your father or can you insult your own father by yourself?

Quit this inept moralising. It is baseless and continues to make Christianity a laughing stock, something that Freeze encouraged with his uncouth, uncultured and reckless behaviour, mannerisms and lifestyle.

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Preacherrr:
TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST, AND ALL YOUR EVIL SUPPORTER, YOU WILL NEVER BE FIT FOR ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE. IF YOU LIKE GO ABOUT POSTING NONSENSE, THE MAN OF GOD WILL KEEP INCREASING WHILE YOU WILL KEEP REDUCING.
IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH, IS GOD THAT CONDEMNS (ROMANS 8:33-34), LEAVE PST IBIYEOMI ALONE YOU ARE NOT GOD. THE MAN OF GOD IS RIGHT TO CALL FREEZE A BASTARD.

STFU .....look at this useless fool laying curses like a careless idiot .....

They're all scam........Freeze called them out and they're cursing him, it's stupid people like you that support evil.......

DSS should behave themselves and pick up those idiots issuing death threat.

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Preacherrr:

I will not use unchristian language like you because you are not behaving like christ disciples but rather IBIYOMIE Disciple
And for your threats of being unfit for good thing BACK TO SENDER

This is what happens when you make.unfit human as your.father

Just look at how dirty you sound? Shame dey catch me for you

That your pastor call someone a bastard on the alter...You don't even know the different between your home and the alter

Alter.is a.sacred.place meant for officiating ...in the old.testament you can't wear a.shoe.and mount the alter

I don't blame you because your Yahoo pastor wear.gucci shoes and utter gutter language on the.supposed alter
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:

Quit this inept moralising. It is baseless and continues to make Christianity a laughing stock, something that Freeze encouraged with his uncouth, uncultured and reckless behaviour, mannerisms and lifestyle.
can you cite where he insult Oyedepo directly I don't think you can find one.
Is Oyedepo greater than Jesus
Is pastor ibieyormie greater than Jesus command?

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by RALPHOW(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Daddy Freezer s a cursed bastard, no African child will open his mouth to insult an elder.
Respect is one of the cultures in Africa..
Anyway his attitude just confirmed that he is not a Nigerian, but a big fool terrorists Somalian.
It's good that the radio station sacked him before he will bring curses on the station.
Truly he can never be well with him again!!
It's not a curse, just a fact in Africa, even if Bishop Oyedepo is not a man of God , insulting an elder in Africa is open invitation to curses
Kingdom of darkness that sent Boy freeze knows that Oyedepo is a real man of God.
If it's Arab nation, by now his head would have been declared wanted or cut off.
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by petra1(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Benbellamor:

1 Timothy 5:22
. . .neither be partaker of other men's sins . . .

He lied that he didn't insult oyedepo but he did he called him bastard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLKktEVG9NY
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

I'm disappointed in you..No mention of Oyedepo name here at All....this can't be admissible evidence in court....a bald head here has no.name...Anonymous

Can you compare it with the video where Ibieyormie directly mentioned "Daddy freeze'.....live and direct

That's what we call sound evidence of.proof..no mention of anybody's name here...

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Goldencheese(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Benbellamor:

Haba, fear God na. At least if you don't like these people, just fear God. He once called Oyedepo bald chicken or something among other numerous insults. He insults Adeboye as if they were mates. Even if he disagrees with them, should he begin to insult people the age of his father? Make una fear God o. I don finish my talk.
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Goldencheese(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Gbam. Since Freeze behaves like someone without fatherly control and home training, he should equally and calmly collect the tag "bastard".

Preacherrr:

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by petra1(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Benbellamor:
I'm disappointed in you..No mention of Oyedepo name here at All....

I'm disappointed in you because you know who he was talking about. But you're using technicality.

Secondly he has no right scripturally to insult ministers . Its a spirit of Antichrist.
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:

Haba, fear God na. At least if you don't like these people, just fear God. He once called Oyedepo bald chicken or something among other numerous insults. He insults Adeboye as if they were mates. Even if he disagrees with them, should he begin to insult people the age of his father? Make una fear God o. I don finish my talk.

He didn't mention Oyedepo
Watch and listen well to the video I have watch it 4 times....he didn't mention name
Not even a mention of Oyedepo

Lets deal with name calling first..

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

I'm disappointed in you because you know who he was talking about. But you're using technicality.

Secondly he has no right scripturally to insult ministers . Its a spirit of Antichrist.
You don't have the evidence ....How will you force your notion on me
He didn't mention name Apostle Suleiman too was bald headed so how many bald headed must we sample to fit into the gap?
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by petra1(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Benbellamor:

He didn't mention name Apostle Suleiman too was bald headed so how many bald headed must we sample to fit into the gap?

Firstly I see that as dishonest because everyone knows who he always attack . He's a friend with apostle Suleman.

Secondly either he mention the name or not. The bible forbid any Christian insulting a minister of God.

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

Firstly I see that as dishonest because everyone knows who he always attack . He's a friend with apostle Suleman.

Secondly either he mention the name or not. The bible forbid any Christian insulting a minister of God.

That someone is a thief doesn't make him responsible for every lost items
There has to be a solid proofs
Daddy freeze DID NOT MENTION ANY PASTORS NAME HERE....

I agree with the fact that Daddy freeze was very wrong for the verbal insult....its unscriptural.....but then, Why are the pastors not engaging him On strong bibles points...they rather try to blackmail him but it works for him because He supports his debunking with fitting Bible verses..and check out his page alone over 2 millions followers...
He is a force already

I think pastors should come out with strong educative replies addressing the matter and leave the messenger...
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Preacherrr:

What is summarily wrong with Nigerian "modern Christianity"...in upper case letters.

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by MuttleyLaff: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please paste here, where, when and how Freeze, out and out, mentioned in audio or in black and white print Oyedepo's name, in regards to being a bald headed fowl.

God, at appropriate times insulted religious leaders. I reiterate, the scribes, the teachers of religious law and Pharisees in Matthew 23:27 above, were all older and senior to Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, yet He didnt mince words with them. He never called a spade, a hoe, but He consistently called a spade, a spade.

The god that you worship, is the god of the hirelings' bellies and the god of Mammon

MuttleyLaff:
... Please paste here, when Freeze said: " ... let me shriek, like he shrieks. I am talking about the bald headed fowl ..." where, when and how Freeze, out and out mentioned Oyedepo's name.
Do you know what a shriek is?
Are you familiar with how bald headed fowls shriek?

MuttleyLaff:
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward,
but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
"
- Matthew 23:27

"1“Shout with the voice of a trumpet blast.
Shout aloud! Don’t be timid. Tell my people Israela of their sins!
2Yet they act so pious! They come to the Temple every day and seem delighted to learn all about me.
They act like a righteous nation that would never abandon the laws of its God.
They ask me to take action on their behalf, pretending they want to be near me.
"
- Isaiah 58:1-2

The scribes, the teachers of religious law and Pharisees in Matthew 23:27 above, were all older and senior to Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, yet He didnt mince words with them. He never called a spade, a hoe, but He consistently called a spade, a spade

OK, since you asked about what the readership think, then, I am thinking that why not, please paste here, where, when and how, on that Instagram post, Freeze, out and out, mentioned Oyedepo's name.

I also, am thinking that do you know what a shriek is?
Are you familiar with how bald headed fowls shriek?
Are you familiar with above Isaiah 58:1-2, concerning the necessity to cry out aloud, sparing not, lift up voice like a horn and declare unto God's people their transgression. Confront them with their sin(s)!?
Is Oyedepo absolved of insulting others or even slapping a defenceless young girl, hmm?

Tbh with you, I find it unforgivable cringeworthy when Oyedepo interjects the air with his occasional high, grating, shrill, irritating screams. They are off-putting and distracts from following the message and point he is trying to make or put across

Disclaimer:
Absolutely no forum rule "#11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc" sic was harmed or flouted before, after and during the creation of this post, so please, pro-Oyedepo & overzealous "the powers that be" dont hide my post or ban me.

Benbellamor:

petra1:
1 Timothy 5:22
. . .neither be partaker of other men's sins . . .

h t tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLKktEVG9NY

Benbellamor:
I'm disappointed in you..No mention of Oyedepo name here at All....this can't be admissible evidence in court....a bald head here has no.name...Anonymous

Can you compare it with the video where Ibieyormie directly mentioned "Daddy freeze'.....live and direct

That's what we call sound evidence of.proof..no mention of anybody's name here...
[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam. No, out and out, indicting Oyedepo name, ever was mentioned by Freeze.

Somebody please pass this my guy, Benbellamor, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor in waiting of his state of origin.

Right on point on all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by MuttleyLaff: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:
When, where, and how did Freeze, out and out mention Oyedepo's name, to call him bald chicken? If you have evidence of this, then kindly produce the audio or black and print proof of Freeze doing this.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, rained insults on scribes, Pharisees (i.e. Far-To-See) teachers and religious leaders much older and senior to Him, so nothing new under the sun here, in dishing out insults
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam. No, out and out, indicting Oyedepo name, ever was mentioned by Freeze.

Somebody please pass this my guy, Benbellamor, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor in waiting of his state of origin.

Right on point on all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.
grin Origin ke....well thank you....I am shocked to see that people who supported pastor Ibiyeomie Could not.lay their hand on a verifiable evidence that can stand trial....
It's serious when people are brainwashed to the level that they can't think straight and make sound judgement

Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by petra1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Benbellamor:
That someone is a thief doesn't make him responsible for every lost items
There has to be a solid proofs
Daddy freeze DID NOT MENTION ANY PASTORS NAME HERE....

I agree with the fact that Daddy freeze was very wrong for the verbal insult....its unscriptural....

Good

but then, Why are the pastors not engaging him On strong bibles points...
they rather try to blackmail him

He became friends with apostle suleiman after he put him right on many issues scripturaly . Which daddy freeze himself admitted . Thats how they became friends . Other ministers put up posts but and some don't even bother .

but it works for him because He supports his debunking with fitting Bible verses..and check out his page alone over 2 millions followers...
He is a force already

Multitude is not a sign of rightness . Other ministers have billions followeship

I think pastors should come out with strong educative replies addressing the matter and leave the messenger...

I agree with you .
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by petra1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Benbellamor:

He is a friend of apostle sule. They became friends after he corrected Daddy freeze on manny of his wrong ideas and misjudgement . Daddy freeze openely acknowledged .
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by Benbellamor: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

He is a friend of apostle sule. They became friends after he corrected Daddy freeze on manny of his wrong ideas and misjudgement . Daddy freeze openely acknowledged .
post where he openly Aknowledge that he was refering to oyedepo as Fowl....i am dealing with strong evidence here called FIR first information report....and not inference of innuendos or insinuation
Thats why A christian is different from the unchristians
Re: Fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter by petra1(m): 3:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Benbellamor:

post where he openly Aknowledge that he was refering to oyedepo as Fowl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbGN5P811k

.i am dealing with strong evidence here called FIR first information report....and not inference of innuendos or insinuation

No need. He has apologized Honesty is virtue.

Do We Need God To Be Moral? World Survey / ... / Pope Francis Prays For Peace And Justice In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70