Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass (412 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by Interesting15: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2020
We saw something superb in the book of 2 Kings chapter 23 and verse 16. Many years before that incident, a Man of God had given a prophecy (which can be found in 1 Kings 13). And as the years rolled by and by, when it seemed everything will simply keep on remaining the same way they had always been, the prophecy of the Man of God came to pass!

"As Josiah turned, he saw the tombs that were there on the mountain. And he sent and took the bones out of the tombs and burned them on the altar, and defiled it according to the word of the LORD which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words" (2 Kings 23:16)

See! After so many years, the prophecy came to pass!

I don't know what God has been saying about you and the pleasant promises He has given you through His Word, through visions and dreams, through His servants, etc. Perhaps you are now losing heart because these promises are yet to come into manifestation. Be encouraged! In Jesus Name, the prophecy will soon come to pass! God's pleasant promises over you will soon come into fulfilment! Keep trusting God and don't compromise!

This is also very important. When Jesus Christ was on His ministerial assignments on earth hundreds of years ago, He gave several prophecies pointing to the Rapture. Some of the prophecies have already experienced fulfilment, which is an assurance that His word is True, and should be taken with utmost importance. It mean the prophecy about the rapture and the end of the ages, will soon come to pass!

The rapture is a divine transportation of the saints into the presence of Jesus in the skies. You can't afford to miss the rapture! Those left behind would be subjected to grievous pain and torments. For we that will be with Jesus up there, we will enjoy bliss forever more, and will be adorned with pleasant rewards.

Hence, to join the rapturable train, you must make Jesus Christ your LORD and Savior, and start an intimate relationship with God. You must separate yourself from sin and anything that defiles. Simply open your heart and say, "LORD Jesus, come into my life"

If the prophecy of the Man of God could come to pass after so many years, then the prophecy of Jesus Christ (the Son of Man and KING of kings) will surely come to pass one of these days. Be ready.

Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by Interesting15: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2020
lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Amen.
Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by MrPresident1: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Revelation 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

No dog or sorcerer or whoremonger or murderer or idolater or servant of satan will enter the kingdom of heaven.

They shall satiate themselves in the wrath of God Almighty
Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Delay is not denial.

Though it tarries, as long as it was the Lord that said it concerning you, wait for it... It shall surely come to pass!

Matthew 24:35

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2020
One day you will die!

You will fall sick soon!

Does saying this make me a Prophet?

Fortune tellers everywhere!

Rapture ko rapture ni!
Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by advocatejare(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:
One day you will die!

You will fall sick soon!

Rapture ko rapture ni!

But your Prophet said Jesus is coming back as a just ruler.

He will abolish the unjust tax Muhammad levied on the Christians. He's coming to judge the world. Hallelujah

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).
-Sahih Bukhari 3:43:656

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

But your Prophet said Jesus is coming back as a just ruler.

He will abolish the unjust tax Muhammad levied on the Christians. He's coming to judge the world. Hallelujah

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).
-Sahih Bukhari 3:43:656

So this is the definition of rapture?

lipsrsealed
Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by advocatejare(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

So this is the definition of rapture?

lipsrsealed

According to Islam who wjll Jesus' coming be like?
Re: The Prophecy Of The Man Of God Came To Pass by Interesting15: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2020
AntiChristian:
One day you will die!

You will fall sick soon!

Rapture ko rapture ni!
Hope everything is fine brother?
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Dr. Emmanuel Badu Kobi Reveals Trump Remain US President Even If Biden W / Sis. DEBORAH ENECHE Powerful Ministeration At Shiloh 2020 / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.