Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom (1222 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Masturbating And Mother Bumps In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by Deathisfree: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2020
How do you guys enjoy using a condom ?
In my own opinion and experience, it’s no different when you use a condom while having sxx and masturbating . It’s the same vibes. Nothing is as good as raw
What’s ya opinion ?

Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Unprotected sex is the best but we just have to protect our lives maka std... Until when you get big boils on your prick, you'll know whatsup.

1 Like

Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by zexy2030(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2020
Getting married to loyal girlfriend is the way forward. Std, hiv n others are real visit clinical centers and see things for yourself. Sometimes men loose more, health, money and respect just in exchange for sex or vagina under a woman.

1 Like

Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by vhuqnl(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Very dump reasoning
Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Yeah raw sex feels so good, but using condoms isn't equal to masturbation. Sex is physical as well as psychological. The physical contacts, smooching, fingering, getting her wet as fvck, the moment the dick goes in, her moans, kisses, the thrusting etc, cannot be equated to masturbation.

Also, use a good condom like durex fetherlite and enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by Abfinest007(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2020
u are right. same father gave birth to them

1 Like

Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by Deathisfree: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2020
Abfinest007:
u are right. same father gave birth to them

Lols. I had to comment
Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by Deathisfree: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Yeah raw sex feels so good, but using condoms isn't equal to masturbation. Sex is physical as well as psychological. The physical contacts, smooching, fingering, getting her wet as fvck, the moment the dick goes in, her moans, kisses, the thrusting etc, cannot be equated to masturbation.

Also, use a good condom like durex fetherlite and enjoy yourself.

Matured answer
Re: I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Y'all need to quit creating crap threads

TF!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Everyone Think Monogamy Is Natural / The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) / Ladies What's Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.