Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (13330 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by forlexxy(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Salam aleikum warahmatullah wabarakahtuh.
Alhamdulilah robill alameen. All praise and thanks is to Allah aza wa jal for guiding me to the right path. I've been a Muslim all my life may be because I was brought up in a Muslim family but alhamdulilah robill alameen this is the year I wholeheartedly chose Islam for myself. It's as if I was just born when I read the Quran some weeks ago and I realized it still works and it doesn't change with time and it's the solution to our way of life. No matter the bashing, no matter the hate words just hold on to Allah. Rasoolulah sola lahu aleihi wa Salam predicted how the Muslims would be treated towards the end of time so the islamophobia we Muslims are experiencing now was excepted. We should not forget that this world is a prison for the believer. I won't act like because I'm on the right path now by the will of Allah, I'm now better than the non Muslims, I can still easily relate to how they think, it's still fresh in my memory. I'm not forcing anybody to Islam, I'll just say we should all get to know our creator. The truth is clear. The Quran has been preserved by God for 14 centuries to serve as a guide to humanity, that's why there are no versions of the Quran unlike other religious texts. Read the Quran as a seeker of truth not as a critic and pray to your creator the God of Adam, Noah, Moses and Jesus to guide you. Insha Allah you'll find the truth. May Almighty Allah guide the sincere seekers of truth. Ameen

6 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by shidof(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2020
forlexxy:
Salam aleikum warahmatullah wabarakahtuh.
Alhamdulilah robill alameen. All praise and thanks is to Allah aza wa jal for guiding me to the right path. I've been a Muslim all my life may be because I was brought up in a Muslim family but alhamdulilah robill alameen this is the year I actually choose Islam for myself. It's as if I was just born when I read the Quran some weeks ago and I realized it still works and it doesn't change with time and it's the solution to our way of life. No matter the bashing, no matter the hate words just hold on to Allah. Rasoolulah sola lahu aleihi wa Salam predicted how the Muslims would be treated towards the end of time so the islamophobia we Muslims are experiencing now was excepted. We should not forget that this world is a prison for the believer. I won't act like because I'm on the right path now by the will of Allah, I'm now better than the non Muslims, I can still easily relate to how they think, it's still fresh in my memory. I not forcing anybody to Islam, I'll just say we should all get to know our creator. The truth is clear. The Quran has been preserved by God for 14 centuries to serve as a guide to humanity, that's why there are no versions of the Quran unlike other religious texts. Read the Quran as a seeker of truth not as a critic and pray to your creator the God of Adam, Noah, Moses and Jesus guide you. Insha Allah you'll find the truth. May Almighty Allah guide the sincere seekers of truth. Ameen
Ameen.
Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by shidof(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2020
The islamophobic people are suffering from inferiority complex. Just see the way they bombarded the thread. Whoever Allah guides, none can misguide. Whoever He misguides, none can guide.

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by molbic(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Hahahahaha After subjecting me to an oath you tell me you are for peace ,by the way seun is a Muslim ,a tribal and religious bigot and also an NBM member .

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by lapazi(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2020
I have never seen this amount of triggered people on a thread before....

Why do u have to comment to spread hate?

Not cool

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by focus7: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Op why is it that of all the peace you quoted to be related to Islam no societal peace there.

Don't you think that if Islam is indeed a religion of peace it should be a foremost proponent of peace?

Because what our imams teaches, and our brothers practices around the world is in contrast to the claim of your topic.

Is forgiveness supposed not be a a component of peace? Because if there is anything that is far away from Islamic believe and practices is forgiveness and I remember that's a key factor all that serves Satan know they should not expect when they fail.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Kiddinpoh(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Jazakallahu Khaeran
Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Etinosa1234: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Omo ... Na who clear this thread like this

40 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For He Who's Contemplating Suicide Or She Who Thinks Life Is Too Difficult. / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? / Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.