Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

“BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics (34013 Views)

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
Mr Terry is right.

I don't know who did this to Nigerians, always hating successful people just because they are successful.

Children of rich family in Nigeria can wish to achieve whatever the children of the poor wishes to achieve in life too.

What if the rich kid wants to carve out an independent life away from his or her father's wealth, is that a crime for a rich kid to aspire to be successful and independent of his or her father's wealth

Nigerians in their wack thinking always believe that every show or contest is a poverty alleviation programme meant for the poor alone.

That is why Nigerians always vote for wrong candidates during elections because they vote out of pity and tribalism, instead of voting for competence; they vote for whoever lied to them that he is poor, as if election is a poverty alleviation programme angry

Was that not how Buhari deceived them that he is poor and wretched and had only 10 malnourished cows and that he borrowed loan to buy his presidential nomination form, and therefore he deserves to be the president of Nigeria as if Nigeria's presidential seat is a poverty alleviation programme!

But look at Buhari today after lying that he was poor just to get unreasonable Nigerians to vote for him out of pity!!

During election all the politicians will park their luxury cars and start to form street, start to eat roasted corn on the roads and start to associate with market women just to deceive Nigerians that they are also poor and close to them and will be better leaders, all na wash!!

Honestly Nigerians have been subdued mentally by the wicked politicians that destroyed Nigeria for years now cry
yes and GEJ i have no shoe to wear, deceived them into presidency and he and diezani chopped all naijas mmoney and ran away to yenagoa grin grin

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2020
popweezy:
I don't think there is any poor person in the house.. The real poor people are the people that tried to hustle for the audition.. They climbed the gate and even jumped the fence just for the audition. Not all these Americana and low budget celebrities who just had their ways in easily
poor people in house
1-neo has 32 siblings and is an uber driver
2-laycon
3-tricky tee

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Sulogy2255: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
a platform that is created for all nigerian youths to participate and catch fun irrespective of societal status, some people are turning it into rich vs poor why Na?

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2020
kktbm:
One problem with people is Envy..... and jealous...... They naturally hate rich people
You will never be put to shame for this piece

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Friendlyjoe: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
jedisco:
Like how he replied the lady without coming across as proud. Nigerians too like the 'I had no shoes' narrative

And also 10 malnurish cows story
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Fkforyou(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
He has a point.

Sincerely, if I was an active follower of BBNaija, there is no one I will rather vote for, than Kidd!

He is the coolest of them all.

He is refined, intelligent and smart.

I just saw his video where he was trying to talk some sense to Ozo! That's a real bro code. He got Ozo's back even though Ozo is more concerned about Nengi's back.

Kidd is a leader and born winner, simple.

But knowing how Nigeria is, he won't win although he is the one that deserves it more. People will end up voting for Laycon out of sentiments not objectivity. undecided

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by obama30: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2020
wale377:
Kiddwaya’s father slams viewers against son’s winning, says BBNaija not for only poor people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mZ_ewZBks

London-based businessman Terry Waya, who is the father of Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate, Kiddwaya has advised those criticising and abusing his son for participating in the show despite coming from a rich home to stop, insisting that the programme is not for only poor people but for both rich and poor as the money given to the winner is generated from adverts, votes cast by poor and rich.

The Billionaire spoke during an Instagram live interview with BBC pidgin where he maintained that his son, Kidd enjoys the same rights to win the money just as the others.

Terry Waya noted that the show is not being watched by the poor alone, insisting that the rich also spend their time watching it.

BBC https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54123377

Sorry, but your son and OZO is over due to edviction, if not this week then next week
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by MT: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2020
I don't vote but I have said this numerous times here - don't ever despise who or what you want to be. It should not be a disadvantage coming from a privilege background to win especially if you have an entertainment value.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by franchasng: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
yes and GEJ i have no shoe to wear, deceived them into presidency and he and diezani chopped all naijas mmoney and ran away to yenagoa grin grin
Even though Goodluck said same thing about not having shoe, he was referring to his growing up days, of course only gullible Nigerians could have believed he was still poor when he was contesting for President after leading Bayels State as a Vice Governor,Governor, Vice President, Acting President and so......his case was different from Buhari's case.

Buhari's case was pure lies and deceit to make some foolish Nigerians believe he is not corrupt, that after being a Head of State that he was poor and wretched, that was the deceitful message Buhari was selling to mentally weak Nigerians.....imagine saying he borrowed loan to buy Presidential nomination form, that alone disqualifies him in a sane country with sane citizens because it means such person sees politics as business venture to borrow loan with interest, how would he pay back the interest if not through massive looting of all kinds using political proxies and fronts

Don't ever compare Goodluck with Buhari again....yes corruption happened under Goodluck's regime, but that guy had good intentions for Nigeria....he made good moves to stop institutional corruption destroying Nigeria.....he started BVN to track people looting through different bank accounts, he started Treasury Single Account aka TSA, he instructed NCC to ensure all GSM network operators have a full register of their network users in his efforts to ensure Nigeria have accurate database.....he made move to start electronic voting system in Nigeria to stop election rigging through card reader introduction.....

He made realistic moves to stop leadership corruption in Nigeria using computerized operations like BVN, Sim registration, TSA, card reader for election voting, direct electronic distribution of fertilizer to farmers to avoid politicians hoarding fertilizers meant for farmers.

Yes there are unscrupulous elements in his government that sabotaged his leadership but he had good intentions for Nigeria more than Buhari.

Goodluck listens to Nigerians whenever they complain, Buhari don't care cos he does not regard Nigerians.

Tell Goodluck that so so person in his government is bad, he will remove the person but tell Buhari the same, he doesn't care.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by winterfell007(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Babathanks:
That’s Nigeria mentality for you, the poor always hate the rich like they are the cause of there poverty
Yes oo!! The rich are partially the cause of their poverty
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Litmus: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Babathanks:
That’s Nigeria mentality for you, the poor always hate the rich like they are the cause of there poverty

Nigeria poor do not hate the rich.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by bluefilm: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg una sure say dis man na billionaire true true abi na one of those audio billionaires im be?
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by KingTom(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Blainz:
What do you expect from a scam who laundered money for politicians to become wealthy?

Did he say the rich have interest in the show too?

Yes, when their child, relative or friend's child is involved.

Has Dele Momodu ever talked about BBN if not for this season?

Where's Kiki Osinbajo today? She was all over the place last season because of Sheyi.

Abeg shift...make I focus on Laycon!

Laycon to the world!
You're a raving lunatic spewing gibberish. Happy Sunday to you grin
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Unbreakable007: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Just one moral lesson to learn from this BB9ja of a thing and all my household will start watching it till d show end.

Can any one tell me?

Insult is allow, it's ur choice.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by JaneYave(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Game within and without the house.This name has suddenly become everyday headline.Fear not! Destiny will take its course
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by JaneYave(f): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Unbreakable007:
Just one moral lesson to learn from this BB9ja of a thing and all my household will start watching it till d show end.

Can any one tell me?

Insult is allow, it's ur choice.
Freedom brings out one's true colour,the right attitude can take you to the highest altitude,Money is not a measure of true wealth;some have it but they are socially,emotionally, mentally and spiritually poor.Many more lessons to learn.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Tonalphs(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2020
last time I checked, he said if his son wins, half will be given to Erica and the other to charity. Laycon is charity sir. so please relax.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
Even though Goodluck said same thing about not having shoe, he was referring to his growing up days, of course only could have believed he was still poor when he was contesting for President after leading Bayels State as a Vice Governor,Governor, Vice President, Acting President and so......his case was different from Buhari's case.

Buhari's case was pure lies and deceit to make some foolish Nigerians believe he is not corrupt, that after being a Head of State that he was poor and wretched, that was the deceitful message Buhari was selling to mentally weak Nigerians.....imagine saying he borrowed loan to buy Presidential nomination form, that alone disqualifies him in a sane country with sane citizens because it means such person sees politics as business venture to borrow loan with interest, how would he pay back the interest if not through massive looting of all kinds using political proxies and fronts

Don't ever compare Goodluck with Buhari again....yes corruption happened under Goodluck's regime, but that guy had good intentions for Nigeria....he made good moves to stop institutional corruption destroying Nigeria.....he started BVN to track people looting through different bank accounts, he started Treasury Single Account aka TSA, he instructed NCC to ensure all GSM network operators have a full register of their network users in his efforts to ensure Nigeria have accurate database.....he made move to start electronic voting system in Nigeria to stop election rigging through card reader introduction.....

He made realistic moves to stop leadership corruption in Nigeria using computerized operations like BVN, Sim registration, TSA, card reader for election voting, direct electronic distribution of fertilizer to farmers to avoid politicians hoarding fertilizers meant for farmers.

Yes there are unscrupulous elements in his government that sabotaged his leadership but he had good intentions for Nigeria more than Buhari.

Goodluck listens to Nigerians whenever they complain, Buhari don't care cos he does not regard Nigerians.

Tell Goodluck that so so person in his government is bad, he will remove the person but tell Buhari the same, he doesn't care.
they both cant be compared.. Jonathan is spineless while Buhari is a strong man grin

am not saying buhari is a good leader because he is not. but he has more spine than jonathan
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by FlashDboy: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This man with funny head shape like egg should keep shut abegi.

Na ur mate na abi? Show some respect biko!

Mr. Waya, spoke the truth. Kidd, deserves to win just like everyone there.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by franchasng: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
they both cant be compared.. Jonathan is spineless while Buhari is a strong man grin

am not saying buhari is a good leader because he is not. but he has more spine than jonathan
Having spine or gut or being stubborn and wicked does not make anybody a good leader.

Being empathetic, humane and understanding does not also mean someone is not a good leader.

A good leader listens to good counsels cos nobody is an abode of all knowledge and wisdom, Goodluck listens but Buhari does not.

Goodluck feels the pains of ordinary Nigerians but Buhari does not.

Goodluck loves peace, Buhari loves bloodshed and violence maybe because of his tribe and religion that I cannot categorically say.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by armadeo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
shankara7:
Terry waya is trying hard to become relevant.

Exactly. The guy doesnt send the big brother bar ( I hope that he really doesn't need the bar cos you never can tell).

He needs the publicity let his name be in the news. Might be a stunt to return to naija political space. What better way to remind people tou exist than his son putting his name back on the nigerian map.

Everywhere its kiddwaya, billionaire terry waya son.

Free advert.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
Having spine or gut or being stubborn and wicked does not make anybody a good leader.

Being empathetic, humane and understanding does not also mean someone is not a good leader.

A good leader listens to good counsels cos nobody is an abode of all knowledge and wisdom, Goodluck listens but Buhari does not.

Goodluck feels the pains of ordinary Nigerians but Buhari does not.

Goodluck loves peace, Buhari loves bloodshed and violence maybe because of his tribe and religion that I cannot categorically say.
really ? and when his daughter was getting married he bought 5000 ipads and put gold to cover the back of all the ipads and handed it out to all the guests that came to his daughters wedding. this is someone who feels the pains of ordinary nigerians ?
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Litmus: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nigeria primordial “poor” do not hate the rich. This Nigeria poor is cultured (i.e have traditional values) and largely do not suffer from envy which is often an attitude of cultural breakdown. Nigeria’s ghetto class hate the rich since they exist in sub-city environments beyond the villages and rural communities where majority left. Ghetto people are informed by compound cultural values among which envy, hatreds and anger are not sanctioned.

Many of Nigeria’s ethnic nationalities deliberately sanction anger and envy in the young. Nigeria is possibly the only place where native cultures actually recognised the destructive ability of envy and anger and work to stop it becoming part of their young ones nature. Nigeria deserves recognition and admiration for this unfortunately Nigeria does not have influential Sociologists and anthropologists. No meangfull litrature on Nigerias peoples, nothing on thire foods, ways and contributions. No meaningful literature on Nigeria’s peoples, nothing on their foods, ways and world contributions. Nigerians have so much work to do, much of it that would provide income, but they do nothing but moan about lack of one thing or another that is ironically caused by Nigerians doing nothing save complaining.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by arukwe123(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
rawpadgin:
why most of una nor get sense for this Nairaland sef.......I nor like bbn, I nor give a fvck about this waya family but saying u spit on the head of an old man

Make una dey mumu for social media sha
make Ogun no kee you for where you dey now. I no quote you when I dey drop my comment. Drop your own na and leave me na. angry
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by arukwe123(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
cocolacec:

But you make your religious leaders rich every sunday.Baba Waya better go start church to hand over to Kidd in the future.
you know me before. I tell you say I dey go church ni and even if I dey go church, na you go tell me how I go spend my money. Mind ya self
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Cantonese: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This man with funny head shape like egg should keep shut abegi.

I bet your own head must be like an agama lizard's head. Meanwhile how far with your own life?
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by franchasng: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
really ? and when his daughter was getting married he bought 5000 ipads and put gold to cover the back of all the ipads and handed it out to all the guests that came to his daughters wedding. this is someone who feels the pains of ordinary nigerians ?
the girl was never his real daughter oh, she lost her parents as a teen, Goodluck adopted her and made her his daughter.

the guy that married her is a nobody like u......whom the girl met at unical. the girl changed the guy's poverty story. most of the items used for the wedding were donations from people. i was there wink

Goodluck is not Buhari that only give his daughters to sons of billionaires but claim to be a poor man of integrity but when he passes billions go missing ok.

Goodluck only have 1 biological child, a small boy cool
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
the girl was never his real daughter oh, she lost her parents as a teen, Goodluck adopted her and made her his daughter.

the guy that married her is a nobody like u......whom the girl met at unical. the girl changed the guy's poverty story.

Goodluck is not Buhari ok.

Goodluck only have 1 biological child, a small boy cool
what difference does it make ? the man is gold plating 5000 ipads and giving it out as wedding gifts when everybody on the streets is hunggry. where is the humanity in that from a president ? even buhari will not be as callous to do something like that
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by franchasng: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
what difference does it make ? the man is gold plating 5000 ipads and giving it out as wedding gifts when everybody on the streets is hunggry. where is the humanity in that from a president ? even buhari will not be a callous to do something like that
most of the items used for the wedding were donations from people. i was there, i was supposed to be among the planning committee if not for important travel calls.

Goodluck is a wonderful man, i wished u met him when he was president, a good man with heart of gold cool
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
most of the items used for the wedding were donations from people. i was there, i was supposed to be among the planning committee if not for important travel calls.

Goodluck is a wonderful man, i wished u met him when he was president, a good man with heart of gold cool
you must be out your mind he bought those 5000 ipads and goldplated that shit with nigerias money angry
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by franchasng: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
you must be out your mind he bought those 5000 ipads and goldplated that shit with nigerias money angry
a president doesn't need to spend his money on his daughter or son's wedding, donations are usually more than enough. even ordinary governor dont spend his own money on such occasion talk more of a president, u are chasing frivolities, those are never signs of a bad leader, look for other pressing issues to criticize leaders for not frivolities like this cos such things come as donations from friends, political associates and even corporate organizations looking for government favors cool

When you want to judge a bad President or leader, look at his policies, are they citizen-friendly Is he making policies that will create more millionaires and successful businesses in his country or just making policies that impoverishes his citizens, destroy existing businesses thereby causing mass unemployment….overlooking security lapses, not listening to good counsels and criticisms, etc, not frivolous issues like the one u are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up) / Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.