Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

“BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics (34011 Views)

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
are you kidding me ? the price of each ipad with the cutomization on it was pegged at about 5000 dollars. there was 5000 of those. thats 25000000 dollars. he spent 25 million dollars. a power bike is just 10,000 dollars . you see the difference ? shocked
K
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

K
my bros salute to you wink
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
my bros salute to you wink
I throway salute my kind sir. Top of the evening
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:
I throway salute my kind sir. Top of the evening
Top of the evening to you too my Oga pata pata at the top. Wehdone Sir grin

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by simplesearch: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
A God forsaken programme like this is not good for any sane mind. Watching a programme like this destroys whatever is left of your morals and sense of judgement. Even if you don't fear God nor desire to go to heaven, must you live recklessly to prove a non existing point?
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Kingston257: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Bros eh... are we still talking about the same thing here.

franchasng:
Mr Terry is right.

I don't know who did this to Nigerians, always hating successful people just because they are successful.

Children of rich family in Nigeria can wish to achieve whatever the children of the poor wishes to achieve in life too.

What if the rich kid wants to carve out an independent life away from his or her father's wealth, is that a crime for a rich kid to aspire to be successful and independent of his or her father's wealth

Nigerians in their wack thinking always believe that every show or contest is a poverty alleviation programme meant for the poor alone.

That is why Nigerians always vote for wrong candidates during elections because they vote out of pity and tribalism, instead of voting for competence; they vote for whoever lied to them that he is poor, as if election is a poverty alleviation programme angry

Was that not how Buhari deceived them that he is poor and wretched and had only 10 malnourished cows and that he borrowed loan to buy his presidential nomination form, and therefore he deserves to be the president of Nigeria as if Nigeria's presidential seat is a poverty alleviation programme!

But look at Buhari today after lying that he was poor just to get unreasonable Nigerians to vote for him out of pity!!

During election all the politicians will park their luxury cars and start to form street, start to eat roasted corn on the roads and start to associate with market women just to deceive Nigerians that they are also poor and close to them and will be better leaders, all na wash!!

Honestly Nigerians have been subdued mentally by the wicked politicians that destroyed Nigeria for years now cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up) / Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.