Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

“BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics (34032 Views)

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
a president doesn't need to spend his money on his daughter or son's wedding, donations are usually more than enough. even ordinary governor dont spend his own money on such occasion talk more of a president, u are chasing frivolities, those are never signs of a bad leader, look for other pressing issues to criticize leaders for not frivolities like this cos such things come as donations from friends, political associates and even corporate organizations looking for government favors cool
under his watch diezani stole 10 billion dollars. but then again the crazy nigga said stealing is not corruption grin grin grin grin
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by franchasng: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
under his watch diezani stole 10 billion dollars. but then again the crazy nigga said stealing is not corruption grin grin grin grin
When you want to judge a bad President or leader, look at his policies, are they citizen-friendly Is he making policies that will create more millionaires and successful businesses in his country or just making policies that impoverishes his citizens, destroy existing businesses thereby causing mass unemployment….overlooking security lapses, not listening to good counsels and criticisms, etc, not frivolous issues like the one u are talking about.

You cannot stop leadership corruption by using guns and bullets to be chasing politicians and citizens around, no, you will end up wasting your time and resources.

As a leader, if you want to stop leadership corruption even after you leave as president, create strong institutions and policies that will reduce the chances of political leaders looting! close the loopholes through the use of efficient technology solutions, not by harassing people on media and with the use of police, military, and state security, it does not yield positive long term result for the nation, and that was what Goodluck and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala were trying to do in Nigeria - build strong institutions in Nigeria to close all avenues politicians can loot or steal government money.

Goodluck and Okonjo-Iweala started bvn, tsa, fertilizer disbursement to farmers using their gsm, sim card registration, cutting of gsm lines if they are not used for 6 months or so, card reader during election voting to reduce rigging, and so many other wonderful policies that were meant to close loopholes Nigerian politicians use to steal money!

there is no way he could have stopped Diezani or any other of his appointees from looting cos he cannot know everything, so the best thing to do is put measures in place to reduce the chances of leaders stealing, and then enforce our judiciary to be able to prosecute criminals and also enforce our electoral acts to enable free and fair elections so Nigerians can vote out nonperforming leaders and voting in their desired candidate without rigging!

These are just few of the reforms Goodluck's regime was on about but Tinubu and his crooked media crew destroyed Goodluck's image and made most gullible and mentally slow Nigerians to hate Goodluck for no reason

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
When you want to judge a bad President or leader, look at his policies, are they citizen-friendly Is he making policies that will create more millionaires and successful businesses in his country or just making policies that impoverishes his citizens, destroy existing businesses thereby causing mass unemployment….overlooking security lapses, not listening to good counsels and criticisms, etc, not frivolous issues like the one u are talking about.

[b]YOU CANNOT STOP LEADERSHIP CORRUPTION BY USING GUNS AND BULLETS TO BE CHASING POLITICIANS AND CITIZENS AROUND, NO, YOU WILL END UP WASTING YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES.

IF YOU WANT TO STOP LEADERSHIP CORRUPTION EVEN AFTER YOU LEAVE AS PRESIDENT, CREATE STRONG INSTITUTIONS AND POLICIES THAT WILL REDUCE THE CHANCES OF POLITICAL LEADERS LOOTING! CLOSE THE LOOPHOLES THROUGH THE USE OF EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, NOT BY HARRASSING PEOPLE ON MEDIA AND WITH THE USE OF POLICE, MILITARY, AND STATE SECURITY, IT DOES NOT YIELD POSITIVE LONG TERM RESULT FOR THE NATION, AND THAT WAS WHAT GOODLUCK AND NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA WERE TRYING TO DO IN NIGERIA - BUILD STRONG INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA TO CLOSE ALL AVENUES POLITICIANS CAN LOOT OR STEAL GOVERNMENT MONEY.

HE STARTED BVN, TSA, FERTILIZER DISBURSEMENT TO FARMERS USING THEIR GSM, SIM CARD REGISTRATION, CUTTING OF GSM LINES IF THEY ARE NOT USED FOR 6 MONTHS OR SO, CARD READER DURING ELECTION VOTING TO REDUCE RIGGING, AND SO MANY OTHER WONDERFUL POLICIES THAT WERE MEANT TO CLOSE LOOPHOLES NIGERIAN POLITICIANS USE TO STEAL MONEY!

THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE STOPPED DIEZANI FROM LOOTING COS HE CANNOT KNOW EVERYTHING, SO THE BEST THING TO DO IS PUT MEASURES IN PLACE TO REDUCE THE CHANCES OF LEADERS STEALING, AND THEN ENFORCE OUR JUDICIARY TO BE ABLE TO PROSECUTE CRIMINALS AND ALSO ENFORCE OUR ELECTORAL ACTS TO ENABLE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS SO NIGERIANS CAN VOTE OUT NONPERFORMING LEADERS AND VOTING IN THEIR DESIRED CANDIDATE WITHOUT RIGGING!

THESE ARE THE REFORMS GOODLUCK'S REGIME WAS ON ABOUT BUT TINUBU AND HIS CROOKED MEDIA CREW DESTROYED GOODLUCK'S IMAGE AND MADE MOST GULLIBLE AND MENTALLY SLOW NIGERIANS TO HATE GOODLUCK FOR NO REASON[/b]
listen i never said buhari is a good president. however jonathan is a kleptocratic maniac
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by damentalist: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
you must be out your mind he bought those 5000 ipads and goldplated that shit with nigerias money angry
Not taking any side here, but that story was debunked many times again as a false report meant to tarnish the reputation of GEJ.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
damentalist:

Not taking any side here, but that story was debunked many times again as a false report meant to tarnish the reputation of GEJ.
debunked ? there are pictures of it with GEJs name carved into the gold plates
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by miminkem(f): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
in as much as am nt interested in anytin dat has to big BBN I still believe dat the show should be for poor masses not a situation where the rich keep on getting richer. I just hope and pray that the best person should win.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
debunked ? there are pictures of it with GEJs name carved into the gold plates
Show me the pictures with the name of GEJ.

What happened was a gift from the luxury designer called malivelihood, who used the opportunity to make his own publicity.

Like I said the story has been debunked many times but y’all chose to believe whatever you wish. Not saying GEJ was a good leader though.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
kktbm:
One problem with people is Envy..... and jealous...... They naturally hate rich people
You and the 233 people that like your Posts need to Resolve some Serious issues in your life.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
Mr Terry is right.

I don't know who did this to Nigerians, always hating successful people just because they are successful.

Are you a Rich Person
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by TJaguar(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
Mr Terry is right.

I don't know who did this to Nigerians, always hating successful people just because they are successful.

Children of rich family in Nigeria can wish to achieve whatever the children of the poor wishes to achieve in life too.

What if the rich kid wants to carve out an independent life away from his or her father's wealth, is that a crime for a rich kid to aspire to be successful and independent of his or her father's wealth

Nigerians in their wack thinking always believe that every show or contest is a poverty alleviation programme meant for the poor alone.

That is why Nigerians always vote for wrong candidates during elections because they vote out of pity and tribalism, instead of voting for competence; they vote for whoever lied to them that he is poor, as if election is a poverty alleviation programme angry

Was that not how Buhari deceived them that he is poor and wretched and had only 10 malnourished cows and that he borrowed loan to buy his presidential nomination form, and therefore he deserves to be the president of Nigeria as if Nigeria's presidential seat is a poverty alleviation programme!

But look at Buhari today after lying that he was poor just to get unreasonable Nigerians to vote for him out of pity!!

During election all the politicians will park their luxury cars and start to form street, start to eat roasted corn on the roads and start to associate with market women just to deceive Nigerians that they are also poor and close to them and will be better leaders, all na wash!!

Honestly Nigerians have been subdued mentally by the wicked politicians that destroyed Nigeria for years now cry
SomebSomebody is making sense here
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by kingjoe(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:

poor people in house
1-neo has 32 siblings and is an uber driver
2-laycon
3-tricky tee
Nobody in bbnaija is poor.
1.Neo uses latest iphone.he has two iphones.his father is a rich SAN.he said they have 14cars in his father's house.fourteen.yes he has many siblings but money dey.
2.Laycoon is an ajebutter .just that he is not endowed physically.not rich but not poor.has music that featured reminese .do you know how much it cost to shoot a video where a known artiste performs.listen to how he speaks and what he knows.no kpako knows all that.
3.Tricky tee may not be that rich but not poor.has a song to his name. A director in Nollywood .everybody is hustling for more money doesn't make them poor.
Although poverty is relative.an oil magnate few years back called senators poor people.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
popweezy:
I don't think there is any poor person in the house.. The real poor people are the people that tried to hustle for the audition.. They climbed the gate and even jumped the fence just for the audition. Not all these Americana and low budget celebrities who just had their ways in easily
They don't know the Definition of 'Poor'

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Babathanks:
That’s Nigeria mentality for you, the poor always hate the rich like they are the cause of there poverty
How do you know? Are you Rich
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by TJaguar(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
shankara7:
Terry waya is trying hard to become relevant.
Anything somebody comes outside to talk, Nigerians will take it as the person is trying to be relevant. Are you not trying to be relevant?
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
kingjoe:

Nobody in bbnaija is poor.
1.Neo uses latest iphone.he has two iphones.his father is a rich SAN.he said they have 14cars in his father's house.fourteen.yes he has many siblings but money dey.
2.Laycoon is an ajebutter .just that he is not endowed physically.not rich but not poor.has music that featured reminese .do you know how much it cost to shoot a video where a known artiste performs.listen to how he speaks and what he knows.no kpako knows all that.
3.Tricky tee may not be that rich but not poor.has a song to his name. A director in Nollywood .everybody is hustling for more money doesn't make them poor.
Although poverty is relative.an oil magnate few years back called senators poor people.
well they are not rich. point is not everyone on big brother is rich
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

Show me the pictures with the name of GEJ.

What happened was a gift from the luxury designer called malivelihood, who used the opportunity to make his own publicity.

Like I said the story has been debunked many times but y’all chose to believe whatever you wish. Not saying GEJ was a good leader though.
alright hol up playa playa. yall niggas keep playin with me grin grin I GOT RECEIPTS MY NIGGA, I GOT RECEIPTS

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by kingjoe(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Unbreakable007 post=93874445]Just one moral lesson to learn from this BB9ja of a thing and all my household will start watching it till d show end.

Can any one tell me?

Insult is allow, it's ur choice. [/quote
When my cousin visited me in the university many years back.he saw people kissing,skimpy dressed ladies ,youths hugging etc.coming from a strong christian home .he was like."is this what university is all about'

Similarly,when the new churches started allowing girls to wear trousers and without covering thier hair.some people were like tufiakwa .what kind of church is this.

Brother ,sometimes you have to look beyound some things or rather Sieve certain things.that is why we are human in God image ability to make choices.

There are certain things I frown at seriously at BBN but I also observe certain good parts.just sieve.and ensure viewers are +18.
Back to your question.lessons to be learnt.

1.There are rules to live by.
In the house there are rules to keep .failure to keep, you will be punished.most of problems in society now is that people don't keep rules.if we all learn to keep to
rules .Nigeria will be a better place.

2.Creativity pays.
In the house several task are give to them.most times ,the group that is more creative wins.it teaches us to think outside the box .in this time of unemployment it helps to be creative and create employment.
3.It pays to learn alot of things.
It has taught us to try our hands on many things as you can't tell when it might benefit you.eg prince a HM.he is good in dancing .can barb guys hair ,plait females hair.good in sports question,creative can sing etc.even though he studied physics in university.
I can go on and on but let me stop so far.
BAD SiDES Of BBN
1.it doesn't support christianity.the spiritual controls the physical .so one can't do without God.nengi has been requesting for bible till now.how does reading bible affect the programme.
2.Immorality in truth and dare games. .it doesn't make sense to me.what kind of stupid game that made Ozo to be pressing dorathys breast or Ka3na touching laycon manhood.too bad.
But like I said .you have to make choices and sieve bad from good for you.thats how it is in real life too.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
alright hol up playa playa. yall niggas keep playin with me grin grin I GOT RECEIPTS MY NIGGA, I GOT RECEIPTS
I still can’t see GEJ’s name on it. Where is GEJ name on it? It rather confirms my position (customized by MA stands for MALIVELIHOOD).

Now read and show you can be unbiased

https://www.google.de/amp/s/bloomgist./2014/04/14/malivelihood-now-claims-the-gold-plated-iphones-gejs-wedding-were-from-him/amp/

https://ab-tc.com/sowore-reno-omokris-open-letter-to-macarthur-foundation/

In case you don’t know MALIVELIHOOD check him out on Instagram @malivelihood. He is arguably the best or second best in the whole Lagos and possibly Nigeria. He used to bang Tonto dikeh until he dropped her ass for a fresher model. Nigga is a big deal.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

I still can’t see GEJ’s name on it. Where is GEJ name on it? It rather confirms my position (customized by MA stands for MALIVELIHOOD).

Now read and show you can be unbiased

https://www.google.de/amp/s/bloomgist./2014/04/14/malivelihood-now-claims-the-gold-plated-iphones-gejs-wedding-were-from-him/amp/

https://ab-tc.com/sowore-reno-omokris-open-letter-to-macarthur-foundation/

In case you don’t know MALIVELIHOOD check him out on Instagram @malivelihood. He is arguably the best or second best in the whole Lagos and possibly Nigeria. He used to bang Tonto dikeh until he dropped her ass for a fresher model. Nigga is a big deal.

gej daughters naame is FAITH and her husband is GOODWILL. are you denying that this is not for his daughters wedding ? and you think MA goldplated and diamond encrusted 5000 ipads for free ? come on bro. i know the guy. he was based in london
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
gej daughters naame is FAITH and her husband is GOODWILL. are you denying that this is not for his daughters wedding ? and you think MA goldplated and diamond encrusted 5000 ipads for free ? come on bro. i know the guy. he was based in london
Where did you see 5000 iPads ? Again you fell for stories.

At most these were a few iPhones 5 and it was a gift from MA he said it himself many times on these pictures he posted. And yes people do shit like that to obtain favour from political leaders!

Where have you ever seen a customized object paid for by the client where it is written “customized by X.X.X” ?

Would you buy a car and allow the seller make his own publicity on the car you bought with your own money ?

Finally I never Argued about the existence of the gift. My argument was it was not from GEJ and his name was not written in it, which is what you claimed ab initio.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

Where did you see 5000 iPads ? Again you fell for stories.

At most these were a few iPhones 5 and it was a gift from MA he said it himself many times on these pictures he posted. And yes people do shit like that to obtain favour from political leaders!

Where have you ever seen a customized object paid for by the client where it is written “customized by X.X.X” ?

Would you buy a car and allow the seller make his own publicity on the car you bought with your own money ?
yeah why not ? its like wearing a gucci shirt. you want the people to see that the top guy in the business did the job. to let people know you paid alot for it. the MA guy is a london big boy well known all over london so havving his name on the product is prestige. shows you spent a lot of money. and yes it was 5000. it was all over ovation magazine because ovation went there
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by RexTramadol1: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
franchasng:
Mr Terry is right.

Children of rich family in Nigeria can wish to achieve whatever the children of the poor wishes to achieve in life too.

What if the rich kid wants to carve out an independent life away from his or her father's wealth, is that a crime for a rich kid to aspire to be successful and independent of his or her father's wealth

Nigerians in their wack thinking always believe that every show or contest is a poverty alleviation programme meant for the poor alone.

That is why Nigerians always vote for wrong candidates during elections because they vote out of pity and tribalism, instead of voting for competence; they vote for whoever lied to them that he is poor, as if election is a poverty alleviation programme angry

Was that not how Buhari deceived them that he is poor and wretched and had only 10 malnourished cows and that he borrowed loan to buy his presidential nomination form, and therefore he deserves to be the president of Nigeria as if Nigeria's presidential seat is a poverty alleviation programme!

But look at Buhari today after lying that he was poor just to get unreasonable Nigerians to vote for him out of pity!!

During election all the politicians will park their luxury cars and start to form street, start to eat roasted corn on the roads and start to associate with market women just to deceive Nigerians that they are also poor and close to them and will be better leaders, all na wash!!

Honestly Nigerians have been subdued mentally by the wicked politicians that destroyed Nigeria for years now cry

It may seem as though you are right, but......

I think it’s normal for the poor to look out for their own, government can’t be taxing people to their tooth, and then they find a tv show that they feel is a way to climb the ladder, and on trying to climb, they find a rich man’s son on same ladder, it’s so normal for the poor to feel, haba una don Dey enjoy since birth, give our pikin from the other side of life chance too

Even the rich don’t want the poor to climb to their level, cos if that happens, there will be no one to oppress in the society with their wealth
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah why not ? its like wearing a gucci shirt. you want the people to see that the top guy in the business did the job. to let people know you paid alot for it. the MA guy is a london big boy well known all over london so havving his name on the product is prestige. shows you spent a lot of money. and yes it was 5000. it was all over ovation magazine because ovation went there
That’s some bull sheet mehn no offense. When you sef see the pictures you posted, can that amount to anything close to a thousand pieces ? There was no article or press release I read that talked about 5k iPhones, and like I said this story has been publicly and repeatedly debunked.

No matter how I dislike GEJ, I don’t go by hear say and vain bias. I look at things objectively before coming to a conclusion.

Moreover what about Buharis own children and family ? You know about the son and his power bike right ? You know about his wife and her aide and the big amounts of money involved right ?
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Oladokehinde(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

That’s some bull sheet mehn no offense. When you sef see the pictures you posted, can that amount to anything close to a thousand pieces ? There was no article or press release I read that talked about 5k iPhones, and like I said this story has been publicly and repeatedly debunked.

No matter how I dislike GEJ, I don’t go by hear say and vain bias. I look at things objectively before coming to a conclusion.

Moreover what about Buharis own children and family ? You know about the son and his power bike right ? You know about his wife and her aide and the big amounts of money involved right ?
brah who said that was the whole 5000 ? i saw the whole 5000 as it was being unloaded in boxes. these ones were just displayed for the camera people to see

and power bikes are cheap. even my mechanic has a power bike

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by okrote4real: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This man with funny head shape like egg should keep shut abegi.

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:

and power bikes are cheap. even my mechanic has a power bike
His power bike was worth 45 millions at the very least. And I don’t include the billions tied to his wife.

Knowing you, and I know you very well through my visions, I know it is quite impossible to make you see a truth you don’t wanna see. So let’s leave it at that and shall debate another day wink
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

His power bike was worth 45 millions at the very least. And I don’t include the billions tied to his wife.

Knowing you, and I know you very well through my visions, I know it is quite impossible to make you see a truth you don’t wanna see. So let’s leave it at that and shall debate another day wink
so you are telling me a presidents son cannot afford a 45 million naira bike ? go to lekki every sunday you will see over 1000 young men and women gather with their power bikes from all over lagos. point being you dont have to be super rich to afford a power bike. charly boy has several power bikes

lol i will see the truth if it is there lmaooo just that you are not presenting the truth to me yet cheesy cheesy
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by blackkoko123(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
just avoid the man smileyjust avoid the man
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Afr0mentalist: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
so you are telling me a presidents son cannot afford a 45 million naira bike ? go to lekki every sunday you will see over 1000 young men and women gather with their power bikes from all over lagos. point being you dont have to be super rich to afford a power bike. charly boy has several power bikes

lol i will see the truth if it is there lmaooo just that you are not presenting the truth to me yet cheesy cheesy

How would then the daughter of a president not be able to afford some iPhone 5 with customization ? The Total price would be Just about the same.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by lekki1444: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

How would then the daughter of a president not be able to afford some iPhone 5 with customization ? The Total price would be Just about the same.
are you kidding me ? the price of each ipad with the cutomization on it was pegged at about 5000 dollars. there was 5000 of those. thats 25000000 dollars. he spent 25 million dollars. a power bike is just 10,000 dollars . you see the difference ? shocked
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by eltata(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eriggs:
dis baba sef....
with cheeks like buffalo own grin
e don chop money dieee
ur son no fit win anyways.... Laycon all the way
YOU just called someone's dad, a brother, an uncle and a husband buffalo openly on social media. Are you not insane like this to disrespect an elder because i dont understand children of this generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up) / Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.