Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts (70553 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Yes but to me, I would have prefer they just ignore him totally. He's only seeking attention

Because silence is the best answer to fools cool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Adetunjicaleb:
But Our Lord sent "market people" parking from the "house" of His Father; The Almighty.

Our Lord also described and rebuked "them" as a Rebellious generation, and of whom in hearing they will not hear nor understand...paraphrasing.

There are enough places where our Lord called "them" who they were and admonished others not to be like them.

He even told them he knows they study the bible because they think it will give "them" access to eternal life, yet the bible points to him but they refuse to follow him.

And even more places that he was direct.

He is The Lamb, He is The Lion.

Shalom

I will ask you just this simple question, where in the Bible did Jesus Christ curse his enemies?

If Jesus Christ was to be alive today, the "thieves" he would be chasing out of the temple would be all so-called pastors who are FLEECING His sheep instead of FEEDING His sheep.

Our Lord Jesus also spoke of false teachers, preachers, who appear in sheep clothing, but are ravenous wolves.

The problem with Christianity as a whole, especially in Nigeria, is not people like Daddy Freeze, it is so-called pastors and false teachers that have perverted the gospel and made merchandise of it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Hindex: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am still trying to find one place in the Bible where Jesus Christ replied those who falsely accused him and called him names.

Even at the point of crucifixion, our Lord never uttered a single word in reply.

Have you read the woes pronounced upon Pharisees and the likes?

Matthew 23:13-17, 19, 23-27, 29 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dvin:

LUKE 13:32

Out of context

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by ChikaSunday(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:
The president of the first gospel drama ministry in Africa, Mike Bamiloye has also taken the turn after Pastor David Ibiyiome and Apostle Paul Eneche to shot back at Daddy Freeze in a very uncommon way by using Bible verse to buttress his point.

The controversial part is that, his scriptural backing cannot be pointed either as to other Minister's of the gospel of Daddy Freeze.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157266070556831&id=701031830

For those who have the spirit of understanding like lightning, the gift given to Daniel in the Bible, this is the interpretation of these two verses quoted by Mike Bamiloye

(1) the first verse is saying: DO NOT USE THE STYLE THAT A FOOL USES WHEN REACTING/RESPONDING TO HIS FOOLISHNESS

(2) the second verse is saying: GIVE A FOOL THE FULL WEIGHT OF ACTIVE RESPONSE(REBUKE) TO HIS FOOLISH WORDS/ACTION TO DETER HIM FROM REPEATING SUCH FOLLY AGAIN
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hindex:

Matthew 23:13-17, 19, 23-27, 29 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

A quick question: who are the set of people do the verses you quoted refer to in our contemporary time?

Besides, this is not cursing or engaging in brawling.

I find it very funny when you folks quite verses like this to justify the vituperation spewed from the pulpit by one of your supposed "men of God"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Because silence is the best answer to fools cool
This is how South Korea which Senior General Overseers in Nigeria used as a case study at the beginning of the prosperity Pentecostalism explosion in Nigeria started. The rest is history now. No General Overseer in Nigeria mentioned the South Korea Church again because of events in that country.

Though the poverty level in Nigeria is high, hence the Church becomes the Salvation Army where people enlist for SURVIVAL. Industries are collapsing and their factories taken over by Churches, while in South Korea at the peak of Church explosion, while Churches are growing in Arithmetic progression, the industries are growing aggressively in geometric progression simultaneously, hence the people demystified the Church leaders as mere men. In Nigeria we are yet to know where we are going.

The duplicity and dichotomy of religion and tribalism that often becloud sense of reasoning in Nigeria is also absent in South Korea. We are watching the episode.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Hindex: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

A quick question: who are the set of people do the verses you quoted refer to in our contemporary time?

Besides, this is not cursing or engaging in brawling.

I find it very funny when you folks quite verses like this to justify the vituperation spewed from the pulpit by one of your supposed "men of God"

Have you read the definition of " woe "?

Great sadness or distress; a misfortune causing such sadness.
Synonyms: grief, sorrow, misery
▼ show
A curse; a malediction.

Mind you, I'm not here arguing for or against anything or anybody. I'm only responding to your question about whether Christ has uttered statements such as this or not.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
yes oyedepo is a bastard .... even my mother should ve aborted me becos i am a waste to my generation
omo na who do u thins thing. e no go better for am
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by moonraker(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
They are all the same.
You call yourself a pastor, a bishop or whatever.
You call yourself to be called by God, yet, you see someone like daddy freeze mis-behaving and you respond in an Ungodly manner,

And it is clear to see. Why the so-called bishops fly in private jets, some or most of their members can barely afford three square meal.
Forget food, how many of Oyedepo`s members can afford covenant university??
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by oseneh: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache

Guy, u get sense, everything is tithe an offering to you
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by oseneh: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult? Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?
Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.
Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

That is not always o, in your bible Jesus Christ cursed the Pharisees, check am
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by chinwezdasilva: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:
These pastors are very lenient o.
let freeze and his sheeples try it with the mohammedans.

He will not live to tell the story.

Wetn concern all of una for this matter if 75‰ of the population had money, you won't be seeing this number of people in church
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by toye440: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult?
Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do
not curse them.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome
him, but not to quarrel over opinions.
Oya pray for Buhari, Boko Haram and others.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by gentlegenius(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
dalass:

IF TITHE AND OFFERING IS THE PROBLEM! STOP PAYING!

I am appalled by the recent enormous attack on churches and pastors. Mostly by people who probably have never paid tithe or may have not given to churches in recent years. They jump on the wagon and irrationally begin to vituperate on matters they have no clue about.

People dont have food, water, electricity and no jobs, they ignore their governors, senators and FG and spend time discussing pastors and judging them on how they spend money. Politicians still your tax with brazen audacity and you do nothing. You are not a member of the churches you attack online, the pastors have never invited you, his members have not come to complain to you before, yet, you complain more than those who give in church.

My conclusion is that you are insanely frustrated and looking for where to poor it. Most Christians are on tin line between unbelief and atheism. If tithe and Offering is your problem, stop paying and serve God with all your heart and serve God truly. Focus on doing personal ministry as you ate led by God.

Jesus commanded you and I to preach the gospel and save SOULS. Can you boast of consciously preaching to anyone this year and leading them to Christ, follow up the person and ensure the person matures to become a disciple? I bet you haven't, in your myopic mind, the only people Jesus commanded to do the work is pastors. Yet, when we ask for true believers you raise your hand. Note, Go ye into the world is a command to all of us. Not a suggestion. What is stoping you from going? Stop hiding behind your keyboards to vent your frustration on pastors.

Pastors are not the reason Nigeria is not working. American pastors have more mega churches, some pastors in America have airstrip in their houses. America is working. The people face their government because they pay tax to the government. In church people wilfully give. Your frustration is that mega churches have money and are spending the money. You forgot that these churches did not become mega in 2020. These were churches started in the back side of town in the 1980s. These men, prayed, laboured, toiled, were disappointed and at some point felt like giving up. At that time, starting a church, pastors were seen as non entities. 35 years later, that little vision has grown by virtue of diligence and hard work. You throw away those years of them paying the price and type rubbish on social media. Focusing your attention on tithe and Offering.

Have you forgotten that millions of churches like them started and didn't last up to five years. Some lasted but the pastors are so indebted that they can't pay their children school fees. Not everyone will succeed in same way. I pay my tithe, give Offerings and you are more frustrated than me who is giving and not complaining. Is it your money? Have I come to beg you before? Are you normal. Pastors are not your problem or the reason for Nigeria's lack of development. You drive a good car, how come you drive a good car and there are family members yours that are trekking. There are widows and orphans in your neighbourhood. You shouldn't drive a good car. Sell it and trek to work. Give all you make to support every poor person in your family and neighbourhood. That's the kind of life you want pastors to leave and you will be happy...You won't sell your car because it makes life convenient for your work, for your family and social status. Pastors also buy these jets because it makes ministry easy for them. Some of them may need to be in 4 countries in a week preaching. Imagine queuing up in every airport and jumping connecting flights.

A jet is to a mega pastor what your mercedes is to you. It's about convenience and tool for ease of work. Get that into your head and work hard. Pray that God will bless your hustle. Learn to mind your business...

.If you feel some pastors are mismanaging their church fund, pray for them in love. God is the ultimate judge. He will test everyone's work at the end. I am not the chief registrar of heaven to know which pastors is eating church money or not. I have my own sins, that's my concern not pastors.

Hmmm... I wish I had enough time to read this long composition.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by darediamond(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Yes but to me, I would have prefer they just ignore him totally. He's only seeking attention
No he is not seeking attention but rather try to save your ass from those sons of Gog Of Magog calling themselves. "Men Of God"!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by 2016easy2017: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bubble if full of fakes
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donmik: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

By their fruits you shall know them.....men of God don't talk anyhow/carelessly....these are canal men fighting for their belly (God of their belly).....
These people don't know God..... they've seen the effect of Daddy Freeze message so they don't want God to judge him again, they want to judge him by themselves.........
May the devil in you reward you according to your evil heart by fighting the church of Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by ugofulfilled(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult? Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?
Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.
Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.
A fool is not necessarily your enemy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by osazsky(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:
Daddy freeze don buy market!!!

By the way, did the bible ask men of God to insult those against christianity

ask your imman
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by desiredhome: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
donmik:

May the devil in you reward you according to your evil heart by fighting the church of Christ
Look at this demon infested mind that had been blindfolded from the truth.......
Continue in your Mammon worshipping..........
Do you even know God?

Criminals desecrating the alter of God, claiming to be lovers of Christ.......
By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by OmoOduduwa01: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Honestly!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by farem: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Fools multiply when the wise are silent
-Nelson Mandela
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donmik: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=desiredhome post=93852265]
By their fruits you shall know them.....men of God don't talk anyhow/carelessly....these are canal men fighting for their belly (God of their belly).....
These people don't know God..... they've seen the effect of Daddy Freeze message so they don't want God to judge him again, they want to judge him by themselves.........[/quote

You are against us if you are not for us.
You are an enemy of the church.
May the the truth we serve judge u according to your deed and thought for the church
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donmik: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Look at this demon infested mind that had been blindfolded from the truth.......
Continue in your Mammon worshipping..........
Do you even know God?

Criminals desecrating the alter of God, claiming to be lovers of Christ.......
By their fruits you shall know them
I know Jesus Christ, the only truth.
I know you as an enemy of Christianity.
So what do you have to tell me again?
Why being so bitter about Christians?
How much have u reacted to the pain people are facing from govt authorities?
Better give yourself peace cos u can't decimate the church even by an iota.
Rather, u keep troubling yourself with curses
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by desiredhome: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
donmik:

You are against us if you are not for us.
You are an enemy of the church.
May the the truth we serve judge u according to your deed and thought for the church

You do not have the Truth..... Christ and the Church is the Truth.......
Pastorprenours/pulpit bandits does not represent Christ....stop the blasphemy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donmik: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
osazsky:
ask your imman
No Christian leader has cursed that Freez yet.
But our Lord stands on His word that He will curse those who curse us
This is a privilege for a believer.
Better keep your life from curse.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by desiredhome: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
donmik:

I know Jesus Christ, the only truth.
I know you as an enemy of Christianity.
So what do you have to tell me again?
Why being so bitter about Christians?
How much have u reacted to the pain people are facing from govt authorities?
Better give yourself peace cos u can't decimate the church even by an iota.
Rather, u keep troubling yourself with curses
Christianity is Christ-like......if there is no representation of Christ in you, then you are a fake christian or just a miracle seeking Church goer, that is why you are easily deceived.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donmik: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

You do not have the Truth..... Christ and the Church is the Truth.......
Pastorprenours/pulpit bandits does not represent Christ....stop the blasphemy

John 10:26-31 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

That's the end of my discussion with u
Thank u
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donmik: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hindex:

There is nothing you say to an evil-established enemy of the church that can be true to their senses.
May our grace grow to keep us unbothered by what they seem to be saying. Just distractors of our exercise of faith, they are.
Afterall, they are too stingy to sacrifice their money for Christ, and Christ doesn't need that their money.
For us, we are very ok to keep giving our money for the church of Christ and we can't be discouraged cos we know Him whom we believe in.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache

that guy is just spoiling business
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by desiredhome: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
donmik:

John 10:26-31 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

That's the end of my discussion with u
Thank u
Jesus is the truth the way and the light, you cannot nail him the second time to the cross.....
He has set you free and by His grace we are Free from bondage but you still want to enslave yourself out of ignorant and greed that the
Mammon god is deceiving you with.........
Christ has redeem you from all curses......
These Pastorprenours will only lead you to slavery.... they've made themselves a demi-god over you sheeple......
I pray that one day the veil of darkness will be removed from your eyes and you will be free from these religious cabals
Remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.