Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts (70555 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Thattallgirl(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Superpower:
why did you stop the story there.why didn't you tell us how Jesus corrected the disciple.He did not encourage his behavior
Some Christians like taking one part of the Bible and ignoring the other. They pick the part that is suitable to them, which is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Theoarhics: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Yes but to me, I would have prefer they just ignore him totally. He's only seeking attention

You don't ignore the devil trying to derail the children of God by giving deceiving verses of the scripture just to mislead the people. He needs to be countered so the saved souls don't astray by his false teaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by stanliwise(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
oyedepo na bastard
Cheap attention seeker.
Is this how satanist act?
Fake

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by codephela(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache

Smh!!!..

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by monimekaz(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
atheist spotted at close range.
May God have mercy on you
You are clearly advertising your stupidity or you choose to not have a comprehensive brain .How do you know an atheist? Many of you Christians will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by sassiemyk: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
That Freeze is somewhat disrespectful and insulting does not mean he doesn't speak the truth. He is very right in most of his points but his medium is what he needs to work on. Cursing and abusing people is very bad and ungodly too.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills , Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache

Most church workers are more like slaves than actual workers. Like we don't know how the exploitation dey go in there.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by saddler: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
Freeze has seen more than he bargained for...

From the gang of wolves that devour the poor

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Reference(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Is his message directed towards Pastor Enenche and Ibiyeomie abi Freeze?

That is the problem with most of us. We look for drama (pun unintended on the great servant of God Mr. Bami!loye) with actors, actresses and personalities. We look foir who instead of what and why.

His message is for 'whomsoever' has an ear to hear. You, me, anyone, everyone.... Is there anyone that is above God's Word. Is there anyone that will not be judged by God's Laws.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2020
stanliwise:
Cheap attention seeker.
Is this how satanist act?
Fake
atleast i got your attention. this is not how satanist act, but this is how SATTANIST act
adeboye , oyedepo are all bastard scammers

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by monimekaz(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you Listen to a Man Message! You will know ..
When the devil tempted Jesus he made quotes from the Scriptures. Do I classify Satan as a man of God going by the fact he gave a godly message making references to the scriptures.Its only by Thier fruit that we shall know them .How they act. Jesus never insulted any government ,but the same man of God constantly insult a sitting president. These guys are lucky I am not the president.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by xynerise: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze should just try the Imam with his criticism, just test his mic small grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2020
monimekaz:

When the devil tempted Jesus he made quotes from the Scriptures. Do I classify Satan as a man of God going by the fact he gave a godly message making references to the scriptures.Its only by Thier fruit that we shall know them .How they act. Jesus never insulted any government ,but the same man of God constantly insult a sitting president. These guys are lucky I am not the president.
omo i swear, buhari is just a dullard. if this was obj, all those scamming churches will have been closed down. na him tenure he ban miracles on tv na

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by popcykaylah(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

By their fruits you shall know them.....men of God don't talk anyhow/carelessly....these are canal men fighting for their belly (God of their belly).....
These people don't know God..... they've seen the effect of Daddy Freeze message so they don't want God to judge him again, they want to judge him by themselves.........
If they aren’t guilty of what freeze attacked them for .. they would have ignored him.. how many of these pastors cane through for their members during the pandemic? Only God knows those wey Dey serve and truly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by monimekaz(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
When Peter cut off someone ear ,Jesus even at the point of death . He rebuked Peter and that is why His name is lifted above any other name .
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:
These pastors are very lenient o.
let freeze and his sheeples try it with the mohammedans.

He will not live to tell the story.

Firstly, nothing like Mohammedans as you would want to convince yourself.
Secondly, all what Freeze is saying is that billionaire pastors should stop preying on the vulnerable and poor people in their congregation, it impoverish them more

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Guide777(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
I think the Nigerian sheeples, the Nigerian Shepherds and the Nigerian Somalian trying to free the sheeples all being theatrical.
In actual sense, the Sheep aren't seeking to be free. The shepherds are crisscrossing the direct route to the pasture. And worse of all, the Anti-shepherd trying to set sheep free never knew the route to the pasture and he is only hoping the sheep and of course himself would find the way to the pasture with a nondescript map.
This is my assumption.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
xynerise:
Freeze should just try the Imam with his criticism, just test his mic small grin
imams dont mislead followers, imams dont tell u to bring your entire salary to sow seeds in other to challenge allah to bless u. imams are not as useless as your pastors.
BigTableShaker read this and stop typing trash

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by stanliwise(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
atleast i got your attention. this is not how satanist act, but this is how SATTANIST act
adeboye , oyedepo are all bastard scammers
Get lost
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by duro4chang(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

But bible says the fools should be answered according to his own folly least he thinks he is wise
please read 1peter 2:21-23
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Righteousness89(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2020
monimekaz:

There is Nothing u can do! Even if you Were President General!
You are Mere Ordinary Creature!
If you go against the Superior Power u will cut off!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by monimekaz(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
omo i swear, buhari is just a dullard. if this was obj, all those scamming churches will have been closed down. na him tenure he ban miracles on tv na
It's even clearly stated by Jesus and the Apostles that one should never insult any government body because it's God himself that plants government.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
stanliwise:
oyedepo and adeboye are full blown idiot
yes they are

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Timi141: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Forgive me Lord, I was wrong. Truly there is still honour among thieves.

The way these unarmed robbers have come down from the pulpit to defend each other is just heartwarming.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by basadenet: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
The so call daddy freezer, is an anti Christ that has no regard for constituted authority. To me, he is only looking for cheap publicity and it is time, somebody teach him a lesso he will never forget.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Murketeer: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

In order words they are selling the gospel of God? What about selfless service?
But seriously these Arguments about offerings and tithes ..when will it stop?...OK answer this question ...If church members do not contribute to the church welfare account that they attend ..how will these churches fare ...how will they buy things needed to run the church ,how will they help the widows and give scholarship to Orphans,how will they pay their employees, how will they Run mass Crusades and evangelisms, how will they Buy generator plant and fuel it ,how will they give soft loans to the poor, how will they even own a church building without contributions
From church members?...And you guys always argue this as if ...members are painstakingly forced to do these things ...nobody is forced ...people only give willingly from their hearts
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by anonimi: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool
Pastors have been waiting for Daddy freeze fvck up on one stupid move to counter him, and he fell

As everyone falls once in a while.
Meanwhile Mike Bamiloye added nothing to the story. Or did he? What did he add?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2020
monimekaz:
It's even clearly stated by Jesus and the Apostles that one should never insult any government body because it's God himself that plants government.
he even said give to ceaser what is ceasers. but these scammers and fraudsters will never quote that. they only one they know is bring all your offering to the house of god . they forgt that there was a reason for doing that then.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Oketwin(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Yes but to me, I would have prefer they just ignore him totally. He's only seeking attention
i totaly disagree daddy freeze its an influencer and its leading pipu astray whether conciously or unconciously. Make we nor talk, na wetin put naija 4 where him dey now.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Timi141: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

The superior powers that couldn't save Kaduna Christains. The superior power that only rises up when it's donations and revenue are being threatened.

You better grow up and have sense

By the way, aren't you meant to be in church with your fellow sheep now, what are you still doing on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by monimekaz(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

When Jesus was crucified nothing happened ,John the Baptist was beheaded nothing happened,almost all the apostles were killed and nothing happened. All this beans and fake men if God ,if I decide to deal with them as a president nothing would still happen . One thing you don't know about God is that he answers everyone 's prayer . Did you read that part where the devil pray to God so he could deal with Job ? He did and nothing happened. You people don't know anything about life and the scriptures.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.