Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts (70659 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by MansoryMX(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
All these pastors should speak against this buhari government, just then they will earn my respect if not I see them all as money bag.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Treyuy: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
They would not Daddy freeze alone
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by simpleseyi: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shameless Tithe collectors, Freezer realy frozed them.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by gentlegenius(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
ACRI:

When they came to arrest Jesus, one of the disciples cut off the ear of one of the attackers
Must you quote anything you know from the bible? Did Jesus not rebuke Peter for cutting Marcus' ear and even heal Marcus immediately? Why do you talk as if Peter was doing the right thing that we should emulate?

For the fools talking about tithes, we love God that's why we give it, it's none of their business.
No... You don't pay tithe because you love God. You pay it because you want to follow the commands of men, instead of following the commands of God. Jesus says, those who loves me hears my words and do them. God wants your obedience more than your money. The tithe you pay goes to your religious leaders, not God. If you want to give something to God, look for the poor and less privileged and give to them. "For whatsoever you do to the least among your people, that, you are doing to God". Tithe is an old covenant law. If you want to still practice it, there's only one portion of the bible that directs people on how, where, when, and to whom you should pay tithe. That portion is Deuteronomy 14:28-29. (Your pastor will NEVER show you this portion).
Read it and practice it.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by dalass(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Pastors have been waiting for Daddy freeze fvck up on one stupid move to counter him, and he fell

Yakata for ground grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by macAB: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:
These pastors are very lenient o.
let freeze and his sheeples try it with the mohammedans.

He will not live to tell the story.
u both are same just that ur level of hypocrisy is higher. Ur pastor was on ur holy pulpit shaming a man created by God and treating to squeeze life outof him. Ur brainwashed xtians applauded. Is that a virtue documented in ur scriptures. Now freeze has apologized but ego won't let ur pastors do same Bc their cult followership will be threatened

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by dalass(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Must you quote anything you know from the bible? Did Jesus not rebuke Peter for cutting Marcus' ear and even heal Marcus immediately? Why do you talk as if Peter was doing the right thing that we should emulate?

For the fools talking about tithes, we love God that's why we give it, it's none of their business.
No... You don't pay tithe because you love God. You pay it because you want to follow the commands of men, instead of following the commands of God. Jesus says, those who loves me hears my words and do them. God wants your obedience more than your money. The tithe you pay goes to your religious leaders, not God. If you want to give something to God, look for the poor and less privileged and give to them. "For whatsoever you do to the least among your people, that, you are doing to God". Tithe is an old covenant law. If you want to still practice it, there's only one portion of the bible that directs people on how, where, when, and to whom you should pay tithe. That portion is Deuteronomy 14:28-29. (Your pastor will NEVER show you this portion).
Read it and practice it.

Malachi 3 is there to read as per paying of tithe and offering... Its not man's commandment. God commanded it cool

Carpenters don't tell Doctors how to treat patients and vice versa... Auto engineer can't teach a farmer on farming.... People who are not knowledgeable about words of God should not follow Freeze who has no biblical training but claims to know more than his father's mates who have been pastors of many decades before he was born! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Bahamas95(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Like play like play this drama don dey reach season5 o grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Lumig: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult?
Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do
not curse them.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome
him, but not to quarrel over opinions.
Thank for this bro and thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by candidbabe(f): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am still trying to find one place in the Bible where Jesus Christ replied those who falsely accused him and called him names.

Even at the point of crucifixion, our Lord never uttered a single word in reply.

Jesus did not reply them because, he came to fulfill the purpose of God which is dying for our sins.

pastors are humans, they did not come to die for our sins.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by dennisworld1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:
Daddy freeze don buy market!!!

By the way, did the bible ask men of God to insult those against christianity

I like be like freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by sammysmiles(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

But bible says the fools should be answered according to his own folly least he thinks he is wise
If you see the way Jesus take insult all those pharisees, sadducees and scribes when he was on earth, dat nigga won't be asking such question....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Investnow2017: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
lomprico:

and the right answer is in Luke 6:28.

the way these people are answering Freeze, puts them to his folly. thus, they are no different from him.

Your points are well articulated but the sad thing is that these fraudsters who parade themselves as men of god are actually Satan's agents. The chances that they will reason with you is slim because their judgement is fast approaching and it will not delay, Hab 2:3.
This saga is not so much about Freeze, God allowed it to expose the rut in the evil hearts of these charlatans and only those who have eyes and ears will see and hear. Why Freeze has not petitioned that impostor who threatened him beats my imagination. The NUJ should call out that Scammer from portharcourt and get him to apologize. The Somalian Embassy should put a protest to the Ministry of Interior to get that god of man to step forward to explain his diatribe against that nation. Freeze's parents should immediately sue that thug. Enough of these spiritual
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by gentlegenius(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
dalass:

Malachi 3 is there to read as per paying of tithe and offering... Its not man's commandment. God commanded it cool

Carpenters don't tell Doctors how to treat patients and vice versa... Auto engineer can't teach a farmer on farming.... People who are not knowledgeable about words of God should not follow Freeze who has no biblical training but claims to know more than his father's mates who have been pastors of many decades before he was born! undecided
Yes... I was expecting this comment.
Malachi 3 is the ONLY portion pastors use to frighten you to pay tithes to them, but how about Deuteronomy 14: 28-29? Is it not in the same old testament? Do you know that Malachi 3 was only telling you the consequences of not paying tithe, and not HOW, WHEN, or TO WHOM you should give your tithe? Apart from Malachi 3, do you have any other portion that supports the way you pay tithes? What if I show you another three portions that proves that you are paying your tithe in a wrong time and to a wrong person?
Everybody have access to the bible... pls stop believing that it is only those who call themselves 'Pastors' that knows the scriptures, or have the monopoly of interpreting the scriptures.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Karlovich: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
your end would be very miserable if you don't repent you will regret it
so shall it be for you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by readingokpara: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well I don't expect them to love him cos jesus wasn't loved either by the religious class they make it simpler he was killed devote men. Not criminals or state.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by evans4luv: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

But bible says the fools should be answered according to his own folly least he thinks he is wise
God bless u bro
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by readingokpara: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Yes... I was expecting this comment.
Malachi 3 is the ONLY portion pastors use to frighten you to pay tithes to them, but how about Deuteronomy 14: 28-29? Is it not in the same old testament? Do you know that Malachi 3 was only telling you the consequences of not paying tithe, and not HOW, WHEN, or TO WHOM you should gibe your tithe? Apart from Malachi 3, do you have any other portion that supports the way you pay tithes? What if I show you another three portions that proves that you are paying your tithe in a wrong time and to a wrong person?
Everybody have access to the bible... pls stop believing that it is only those who call themselves 'Pastors' that knows the scriptures, or have the monopoly of interpreting the scriptures.
they are thief's period
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by xeju: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:
The president of the first gospel drama ministry in Africa, Mike Bamiloye has also taken the turn after Pastor David Ibiyiome and Apostle Paul Eneche to shot back at Daddy Freeze in a very uncommon way by using Bible verse to buttress his point.

The controversial part is that, his scriptural backing cannot be pointed either as to other Minister's of the gospel of Daddy Freeze.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157266070556831&id=701031830
different individuals quoting different portions of the Bible to buttress their points and contradict others just show the Bible needs lots of revision. can a God really inspire such a book filled with inconsistencies, magic and primitivism?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by bizzibodi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult?
Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do
not curse them.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome
him, but not to quarrel over opinions.
Those pastors will not see those verses qouted above until Daddy freeze point it to them again. grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by readingokpara: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze is more intelligent than oyedepo and his men all together what angered them was is stand against tithing. If you must pay tithe you must also perform other rites like sacrifice lambs and.
As a Christian you don't have any biz with OT apart that you read and learn from the good and take caution. Jesus christ is end of the law for any man that believeth did jesus collect tithe or any apostles why will a penticoastal man tell you to pay tithe and a man is advising you on the right thing he then becomes your enemy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am still trying to find one place in the Bible where Jesus Christ replied those who falsely accused him and called him names.

Even at the point of crucifixion, our Lord never uttered a single word in reply.

Pastors care nothing about Jesus Christ. You can blaspheme against Jesus everyday and they wouldn't respond. If you question their lavish lifestyle though they will respond with wrath.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Ezmans: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Yes but to me, I would have prefer they just ignore him totally. He's only seeking attention
even if religious leaders shit in the mouth of there African mumu followers it is accepted, Jesus said that there belly is there god
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

Jesus called the Pharisees brood of vipers.matthew 23:33
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Funkybabee(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Really? Evangelism is different from love/working for God?
All these bills at the expense of the people?....
Is your evangelism targeted at making a living or for saving lost souls?......

you mean to save a soul require biscuits.

smh
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Ezmans: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are in a Generation of People who Have no Fear for God or His Word..

A Generation of People That Have No Respect for Servants of God
A Generation of People that Have no Respect for Elders.

It's a Fearful thing to Fall into the Hands of God!

When we Fall into the Hands of Men, We Call God Almighty!
When God is Against you, who would you call For Help?

Many People are Living under Curses because they Refused to tame their Tongue..

Many are Suffering today because of things they have spoken and even Forgotten!

Everywhere they go! No Solution!

Sit down and Check your history and know what you said or done..

Moses got Married to an Ethiopian Woman. His own Elder Sister Miriam, got Angry and spoke against her Kid Brother Moses. God Almighty Appeared and Miriam became leprous. It was her kid Brother Moses who she Insulted that had to pray for Her.

When you see a Man Called by God, Labouring for the Gospel , Don't join People to Insult them.
You Attract Unsolvable Wahala and issues to your life and Family..
the way you people fight for religious scammers who called them selves men of gods & I don't know what you people called your selves, if people use it fight for your right in nigeria you people won't paying for darkness to nepa in nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by bigiyaro(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
See as idiots full this thread, most of them thought that Christianity is about timidity and sheepishness, Luke 22v36, is my core belief, yes am a Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Murketeer: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Dangote is the one of the richest Nigerian, he has factories that produces: salts, Noddles, cement ...etc..by these he have thousands of employee and he is still giving back to the society...
He makes money through his products......

You out of hunger or lack of job will go and open a church in expectation of members bringing money? this is the reason I ask what is the source of the income or product as a church?
You depend/trade human by enslaving them, you keep bumping them with unending offerings yets they are not partakers of your gesture

Have you ever asked how do the people that brings the money to church make their money?
The same church members contributions are used to build estates, schools, hospitals etc, ....pls how many of your church members can afford any of these infrastructure?

You should be able to distinguish between a Church and a business center..... majority of what we have today are nothing but a business centers, compiting for the richest etc....
Whether you like it or not...If a church must exist or stand ...it needs support and contribution from its members ...we are not talking about fake pastors here ....offcos I know alot of em pastors Are fake ...but if you say that ...members should not contribute to church welfare ....you are indirectly saying that all Churches in the world should fold up...and whether you like it or not ..the church has helped to at least contribute to the positive and good morals of humans ...I want u to imagine a world where there's no church ..and then Imagine the level of Depravity that will set in ...I know you may try to start listing some countries for me that are majorly atheist and their level of Good morals...I am very sure that if you go to those countries ...they have well set down Laws that the citizens obey and follow with their hearts ...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridsta007:

Lets start from the top. Are you aware that N700m was transferred from the Sokoto State Government to the Sultan of Sokoto's account for house purchase? From the Paris Club funds that was specified for developmental purpose?
And it was flagged up as corruption, such that EFCC got involved?
And the case has been buried, while Sokoto masses still live in penury and lack?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/sokoto-govt-explains-n700m-transfered-sultans-account/

Please tell me the G.O who has connived with the government, State or Federal, to swindle the masses of the State.
I am waiting.

People were hailing Mr Freeze when he was talking. Small curse, he is crying and his fans are crying undecided grin
i cant believe u took time to type this trash. is sultan of sokoto an imam? sultan of sokoto is same like oba of benin or obong of calabar or alafin of oyo. comparing him with a gerneral over seer of a church is senseless.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by krushdripper(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
dalass:

You are the perfect example of charged-up, deluded hypocrite.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Cool83(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

which means, no ONE can be like JESUS CHRIST
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by madridsta007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
i cant believe u took time to type this trash. is sultan of sokoto an imam? sultan of sokoto is same like oba of benin or obong of calabar or alafin of oyo. comparing him with a gerneral over seer of a church is senseless.

LOL.
Not surprised that you are coming with an excuse here.

The Sultan of Sokoto is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.
Wonder if this excuses would be made if it was the CAN President embroilled in such a scandal with a State Governor and State Funds. Say for instance, Governor Wike and Paris Club Funds.
Let me guess: Hypocrisy will set in and your likes would rightfully call him out. The CAN President will be shredded to pieces online.

You are hilarious. You couldnt even pretend to not be a hypocrite. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.