Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos (44879 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why bring shame to us
SMH
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
mosho2good:
Never you blame ladies for crying after break-up.
No one loses her source of income and keep quiet.
����
Very dry
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
In a lawless society, it'll only be an art of foolishness to be law-abiding....

2 Likes

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by onlinenix: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
And a male colleague was there watching...men are so hopeless.
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
If I Hear, Any Woman Way Go Try Am with Me, I Will Show her the way to HELL FIRE

1 Like

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by money121(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Carlylepneuma: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sheybi na u want employe agbero for lastman u go hear am. b
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Local man is just speechless
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by andyanders: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lamasta:

This got me laughing grin If she get home and her son show her this how will she react Just wondering tho
She just displayed who she is in private and public. Most of these type of officers are on drugs and alcohol.

They are drunks, controlled by substance.
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Harrykn: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Stay away from officers, una no hear. Okay, police is your friend
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
She will just brush it aside and Tell her sin "leave that useless man, i showed him Pepper today, he thinks he Can mess with every woman he meets, stupid man. God saved him, he drove off, if not for one Thing, i would have shattered that his yeye car wind screen,mtcheeew....ehe is your father back?" grin

So Wonder no More bro. cheesy smiley

Lamasta:
This got me laughing grin If she get home and her son show her this how will she react Just wondering tho

2 Likes

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by 2cribz: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lastma highness coming from a female when it due,agbero is in their DNA. Lastma sef no wan loose.
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by SmartPolician: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lagos is home to the world's largest concentration of mad people

Funnily enough, most Lagosians (especially those born and raised in the state) don't even know that they are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
xynerise:
If you beat woman, the world will be against you, but if woman beat you, my brother, the world will still be against you grin
Nai make dem talk say...........THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE

1 Like

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

She will just brush it aside and Tell her sin "leave that useless man, i showed him Pepper today, he thinks he Can mess with every woman he meets, stupid man. God saved him, he drove off, if not for one Thing, i would have shattered that his yeye car wind screen,mtcheeew....ehe is your father back?" grin

So Wonder no More bro. cheesy smiley

So you saying that's how a mother ought to behave in public as an officer of LASTMA
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
andyanders:
She just displayed who she is in private and public. Most of these type of officers are on drugs and alcohol.

They are drunks, controlled by substance.
I wonder the kind of training this people attend before behaving like this in public, if some drivers are misbehaving must LASTMA officers too join them in displaying same
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by ziondaughter247: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Honestly, if you don't have agboro gene, you can't work in LASTMA....

This one tie wrapper oooh! The male officer didn't even help her!
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by VEXT: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:
And a male colleague was there watching...men are so hopeless.

Do you expect the men to act crazy like her men think before they act cool
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A female Lastma officer is seen dragging, punching and fighting an occupant of a vehicle in Lagos. The occupant who also returned some blows eventually drove off with the officer attemting to open the door and continue the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGogZQdJWX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XosbtUFZAw0

That druggie APC insisted on putting in the roundhouse has brought this nonsense back to Lagos roads

Ambode was all for intelligent & safe enforcement of traffic laws i.e. cameras, computerised ticketing systems and all. Now even VIOs too are a back on the streets, physically struggling for bribes like that madwoman up there
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by West2019(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
useless woman ,is her type fight there husband at home I wish I'm there I would have call my female colleagues army to deal wit her
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by ZooOga: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
a waste of data. next.
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Ezmans: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jafar1:
Lasgidi for u!!

Agbero don get lastma job grin
I miss where I was going today @ ijora so I packed one Conner to ask a man to direct me not knowing that the man is an agbero working with lastma they accused me of illegal parking & collected 3,300 from me today

1 Like

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
gi gbuo U-turn gi na lastma aluba

ngbo U-turn mu na latsma akuba

chiar chair chairman anything for the weekend,me and my squad reasoning something.

Mana muo Mana madu, ooooo!!!!

Mana Udo Mana nsogbu , oooooo!

bank alarts'm Ana tuna ta

containers'm Ana atu Bata

emekwala obi ebele cha! !!!!!!
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Basitelo1:
Feminists where are thou grin grin
If na driver dey beat her now una 4 don dey cry n threaten fire and brimstone

Confused bunch of frustrated evening newspapers cheesy cheesy
Do you also call feminist when male officers beat drivers?

Of course, you don't.
Logic is not a strong point of most plebs.

1 Like

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Jafar1: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ezmans:
I miss where I was going today @ ijora so I packed one Conner to ask a man to direct me not knowing that the man is an agbero working with lastma they accused me of illegal parking & collected 3,300 from me today

grin Some may even pretend to be lastma..
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Tonto30(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
This one na former agbero wey join LASTMA cheesy
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
in case anyone falls victim. here is something I came across not too sure how authentic it is but make una try am.

Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by Midex88(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
This happened at Aromire/Adeniyi Jones Yesterday Evening.
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Common scenes everywhere you go in Lagos !
Re: Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Its yet time Sanwo clip the wings of all these nuisance called LASTMA one day these things will started using gun to kill motorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.