Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

When people are dying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When people are dying (182 Views)

How Do U Cope Fasting When People Are Eating Around U? / What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When people are dying by Preciousgirl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
When a man is dying, does he know he is dying?

What runs through his mind?
Re: When people are dying by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Maybe Or Maybe Not. Why Do U Ask? Dis Is My 2nd Time Of Asking U Dis. I Perceive Dat There Are Things In Ur Mind Bothering U.
Re: When people are dying by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Yes, they do.

That is why the Bible describes it as the "Shadows of Death'' or "point of death"

No reasonable person can not be in a shadow and not know it.
Re: When people are dying by ggirl4real: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
OP, We have not died yet now, how will we have answer to your question?

However, from the little experience I had recently, I was very sick on a certain day and there was no one around to prepare food for me and get me medication.

I text my husband to come back but he didn't return soon.

I was feeling weaker as the minutes passed by. I felt like I was going to die soon, so I carried a pen and paper and wrote my ATM PIN and a note of where my ATM Card is and kept for my husband, incase I die.

So from my experience, I think that someone who is dying is likely to be conscious about it.

What is going through his mind? I think this varies as follows:

(a) If he's a religious person, he'll be thinking if he will make "heaven" or "hell".

(b) He may also be thinking of how well he has lived during his sojourn on earth.

(c) He will we think about how his family will cope with his departure, etc.

Anyway, let's wait for the Psychologists to give us a more accurate answer shaa.
Re: When people are dying by Graysons: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Only a dying man can answer your question. Unfortunate for you, dead men don't talk.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Bible Verses And Scriptures?? / Dr. Dharius Daniels September 29 2020 / Why Bad Things Happen To Good People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.