Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (353 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
My friend at the office is seeking my advice on this

According to him, he has an online friend, who is a lady and married. He says, this lady friend says she is planning to come visit him and that anytime he also gets to the city where she is, my friend should pass by to visit her.

My friend who is also married is asking if such visits initiated by a married lady is normal or he should reject these proposals? Is this lady having some ulterior motive? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
If there is no ulterior motives right now. It will set in later. And by then it wil be too late to turn back the hands of time.

Ur friend should take decisions like a Man.
Re: Is This Normal? by TOMSY(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Your friend should ask his wife whether or not he should go. If he can't talk to his wife about it, chances are that he himself has ulterior motives.

And OP, I hope you're not your friend?
Re: Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
TOMSY:
Your friend should ask his wife whether or not he should go. If he can't talk to his wife about it, chances are that he himself has ulterior motives.

And OP, I hope you're not your friend?

Oh no

I m not the one

(1) (Reply)

You Can Last For More Than 2 Hours With This PENIS Tips / 106 Year Old Man Get Married To His 35 Year Old Lover (video) / Natural Remedies For Clearing Stretchmarks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.