Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Do You Cope With Your Spouse Living Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Your Spouse Living Abroad? (334 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Your Spouse Living Abroad? by miniziter(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2020
What is the formula the people whose husband recide outside the country using to run thier marriage? Abi dem legalise cheating? Let nobody tell am corrupt or that I can't control myself o.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Your Spouse Living Abroad? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
We are managing just that konji can't keep up no more embarassed
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Spouse Living Abroad? by Escabado: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Truth be told , they legalize cheating because the husband is over there cheating or probably married to his real foreign wife .while the Nigerian girl is here in Nigeria cheating too . The husband may not complain because he married her just to fullfil all righteousness because ordinary he will not like to have married a liability like Nigerian women

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Girls Is Crazy About Romance / Moment Lesbian Begs Her Partner Of 5 Years Not To Leave Her (video) / If You Have Accepted This And I Know The Next Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.