Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage (462 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / MUST READ: Crazy Myths About Sex (2) (3) (4)

Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by vivsravine: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
CRAZY MYTHS BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE

You will agree with me that we hear alot of things during our life's time concerning marriage, there are so many myths that we hear and sincerely they are not true.

We live by these myths and remain loyal to them out of stupid beliefs and as such they affect out sence of decision, some of these myths are listed below.

LAWYERS ARE LAIRS :

At first they will tell us not to marry lawyers, they don't make good husbands and good wives, just because they are assumed to lie alot, Oh my goodness, show me one person on earth who has never lied or show me a virgin in the maternity ward, hello, we all lie and no one is exempted.

More so, it applies in our choice of profession, they say don't study law, because all Lawyers will go to hell, they come up with these statements in the scripture "judge not so ye wont be judged" again our ignorance is at its peak, everyone will be judged good or bad, but how you live your life matters.

SINGLE LADIES WITH CARS

Again do I remind you that the cliche of single ladies who has cars is not a sin to own and drive a car but our society has labeled them insignificant most especially when it comes to marriage, it is assumed that such ladies won't make a good wife and won't be good mothers, just because your belief system about them is poor.

Who told you they won't make good homes? What crime is there for a single woman to acquire property before she settles down,? Why do you equate assets with personal behavior of a person?Why do you feel she won't be submissive because she own assets that is beneficial to her? We all have got to change our mindset, we have seen woman who don't have such assets before marriage and the are worse in character.

EATING OR AVIODING A TYPE OF FOOD DURING PREGNANCY

My ears have heard sorts. My eyes have seen all sorts, you will hear things like :
Don't eat apples when you are pregnant, it will make the baby deformed.
Don't go to the beach when pregnant, your baby will be a marmaid.
Don't watch cartons when you are pregnant your baby will be very ugly
Eat more of okra when you are pregnant.
Eat only solid food when you are pregnant.

The list is endless, I belive those who has passed these stage will have a lot to recall, but in the end even with the so called myths you still had your baby, please let's learn to go for what works for us.

Many won't have the same experience, our bodies differ and as such what we crave for at pregnancy will be different.

DON'T MARRY FROM THIS PLACE

This one of the most common myths we hear , most especially when someone is asking for your hand in marriage or you are about to ask someone to marry you, they will discourage you saying people from that place is bad,

Please let me ask again, is there any place on earth where we have only saints living there?

We have good and bad people living together and as such when it comes to the choice of marriage, let's stop discouraging anyone because even you as a person isn't better of than the people so mentioned and discriminated.

EXPOSURES DURING PREGNANCY

Stop exposing your belly during pregnancy, you won't deliver safe and sound, don't sleep on the couch, your baby will limp when you deliver, don't tell anyone about your pregnancy they will kill your baby, my dear, it all happens in the mind, be yourself and don't allow sentiments ans myths becloud your thoughts.

Take notes of these and act rigth..

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by Jafar1: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Na only for Nigeria we dey believe all these things sha....

Some people also rely too much on public opinion even without a good evidence!!
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by nellyelitz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guys myth or no myth don't marry a Nigeria police woman or man.
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by Fatbabyfart(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good write up

But do you see that "don't marry from this place"

Please respect yourself and don't
Sometimes there might be a bad blood between your place and that place.
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
....clears throat... as an elder..... op u will agree with me that d submission and respect of a single rich lady to a prospective husband is under probability and d ratio is 0:0
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
you see that don't marry from this place is for your good o
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
single woman with cars should marry single men with cars . so tht e go balance

Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by ridwanlawal: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
nellyelitz:
Guys myth or no myth don't marry a Nigeria police woman or man.
I prefer a cultist as a family member than having a police officer as a family member
Re: Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage by nellyelitz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
ridwanlawal:

I prefer a cultist as a family member than having a police officer as a family member
hahahaha

Learn How To Get Any Girls Number In Nigeria / See This PENIS / Priest And His Member Sexing In Worship Center