Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper (1848 Views)

Training/rearing Of Goats, Dogs & Pigs, Which Is Cheaper & More Profitable? / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
You can now send send food items to America ,Canada ,UK , Cyprus,UAE and all over Europe at an extremely cheap price .

What Food items Can You send
1.Garri
2 Elubo
3.Fufu flour
4 very dried fish
5.Very dried crayfish
6.Groundnut
7.Locust beans
8.Herbs
9.Ogbono
10.Egunsi
11.palm oil ETC

What you cannot send
1. Meat
2.Ponmo
3.Maggi chicken and beef among others
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Send in your enquiry
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Mide3367: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Whatsapp me via my signature
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 3:31am On Sep 14, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by akata1: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2020
i have access to all these food stuffs but but i dont have anybody in europe to trade with
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2020
We can deliver to your doorstep
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Temmybot(f): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
How much is a 5.4kg parcel?
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please note that door to door delivery is way more expensive than airport to airport
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2020
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by bababode825(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Send in your enquiry

Please send me your number. I need some things delivered

Thanks
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
bababode825:

Please send me your number. I need some things delivered

Thanks
. please check my number on my signature
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2020
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Freight rate are cheaper now ! Please contact us
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Very affordable
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2020
We are reliable
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
We can be trusted
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2020
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Send in your enquiry
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2020
We are here
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Hilary916(f): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Send in your enquiry

Your numbers are not on whatsapp, share your whatsapp number.
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hilary916:

Your numbers are not on whatsapp, share your whatsapp number.
To avoid ban ..I can't drop my number here ...The first number Glo line on my signature is my WhatsApp number .
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
We are here
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2020
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are available
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by dematics: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Can you send to Ukraine
Re: Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper by Dellaxlogistic: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
dematics:
Can you send to Ukraine

Yes ! What are you sending

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugu Seedling, ugu pod, ugu seed are available For Sale. / 2016 Top 20 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Makes Most Millions / Amazing Pawpaw ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.