Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. (616 Views)

Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. by Sharonhills43: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hey guys!
Meet Rexx, he's a four month old Lhasa Apso.
Very energetic and playful. I'll upload old and recent pictures of him for you guys to rate.

Re: Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. by Oktane: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
I love this.

Can you guide me to where and how I can get one for my daughter preferably before her next birthday?
Re: Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. by johnnyn1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lovely boy you have there.
Send me a message in WhatsApp to join our Lhasa Apso forum..
Cheers.
Sharonhills43:
Hey guys!
Meet Rexx, he's a four month old Lhasa Apso.
Very energetic and playful. I'll upload old and recent pictures of him for you guys to rate.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. by ResumesByKay(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Wow! I love your Lhasa. Looks very hairy and fat. What do you feed it and how do you maintain its coat?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. by Pascopele: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2020
drop ya email let me send it to you
Oktane:
I love this.

Can you guide me to where and how I can get one for my daughter preferably before her next birthday?
Re: Diary Of Rexx, My Lhasa Apso. by Alfreddogs: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Gsd male puppy available in onitsha

(1) (Reply)

Is Bingo Dry Dog Food Good? / Pure Breed GSM Puppies / Puerto Breed Boar Goat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.