Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,193 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ (10146 Views)

Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets / Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2019
Hi guys I’m here again cheesy
Meet my cute girl Reuby.
She’s a Lhasa apso
Got her yesterday from a vet friend
Date of birth : 4th of April 2019.
Yes she has been given her first shot and also dewormed..

Reuby got home and immediately blended, I was almost surprised oo.
Babe did not send anybody at all..
She was everywhere running and panting,
Got home and notice quietness but she filled the loophole...
I pity families without a dog in their lives..

At Midnight babe was lying with me oo grin didn’t let me sleep well cheesy
As I’m typing she’s on my lap enjoying her life.
I had always wanted a pure lhasa of mine and here she is..
Patience is the key guys..

For more Cuteness, Follow the post for more update.
Have a great day ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2019
Reuby issa cute girl. I’m so in love with her.

Have a great day ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hi guys I’m here again cheesy
Meet my cute girl Ruby.
Got her yesterday from a good vet..
Date of birth : 4th of April 2019.
Yes she has been given her first shot and also dewormed..

Ruby got home and immediately blended, I was almost surprised oo.
Babe did not send anybody at all..
She was everywhere running and panting,
Got home and notice quietness but she filled the loophole...
I pity families without a dog in their lives..

At Midnight babe was lying with me oo grin didn’t let me sleep well cheesy
As I’m typing she’s on my lap enjoying her life.
I had always wanted a pure lhasa of mine and here she is..
Patience is the key guys..

. I WANT OOO...

Comman dash me Ruby abeg!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 23, 2019
johnnyn1:
Ruby issa cute girl. I’m so in love with her.

You can use this site for quick calculation of her exact age https://www.calculator.net/age-calculator.html?today=04%2F04%2F2019&ageat=05%2F23%2F2019&x=102&y=22

And also don't forget to weigh your dog every month and record it online, so that the website would show you how your dog is growing compared to Other dogs her age, sex and breed from this website https://en.belpatt.fr/

Also, go and get dog comb, slicker and bristle brush and start by combing her first in every part of her body, and then using slicker brush to brush her, and then using bristle brush on her.

You have to start grooming her right now from a early age so that she would get used to it as soon as possible. Also, start checking her ears and cleaning it with baby wipes/vinegar. Always check her paws, and check her mouth and teeth. Clean her eyes and groom the hair on her muzzle, you have to start doing all those things RIGHT NOW. So that she would get used to it very soon...

Always do all these things on a high table that she can't jump down from, so she won't try to escape, you can use treats for her to associate grooming with something positive. Goodluck bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2019
grin grin
Jackofall:

. I WANT OOO...

Comman dash me Ruby abeg!!!
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
Thanks bro for all this info..
Would take necessary actions immediately
Jackofall:

You can use this site for quick calculation of her exact age https://www.calculator.net/age-calculator.html?today=04%2F04%2F2019&ageat=05%2F23%2F2019&x=102&y=22

And also don't forget to weigh your dog every month and record it online, so that the website would show you how your dog is growing compared to Other dogs her age, sex and breed from this website https://en.belpatt.fr/

Also, go and get dog comb, slicker and bristle brush and start by combing her first in every part of her body, and then using slicker brush to brush her, and then using bristle brush on her.

You have to start grooming her right now from a early age so that she would get used to it as soon as possible. Also, start checking her ears and cleaning it with baby wipes/vinegar. Always check her paws, and check her mouth and teeth. Clean her eyes and groom the hair on her muzzle, you have to start doing all those things RIGHT NOW. So that she would get used to it very soon...

Always do all these things on a high table that she can't jump down from, so she won't try to escape, you can use treats for her to associate grooming with something positive. Goodluck bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2019
So I notice Ruby love to kiss anytime I carry her on my chest kiss cheesy wink she would pull my small bearbear grin that I’m nurturing cheesy

She also love to pull..
Funny little creature grin

Have a great day ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by mariadebebes: 3:19pm On May 25, 2019
I use a dr scale to weigh my german shepherd. I've found that the analog scales are more accurate than the digital bathroom scales that I have so far been using. http://digitalscaledepot.com/physician-scales/

He grew very quickly during the first few months, but now he's increasing in weight, but not as quickly.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2019
Thanks mariadebes for this info. smiley cool
mariadebebes:
I use a dr scale to weigh my german shepherd. I've found that the analog scales are more accurate than the digital bathroom scales that I have so far been using. http://digitalscaledepot.com/physician-scales/

He grew very quickly during the first few months, but now he's increasing in weight, but not as quickly.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Ruby says Hallo grin

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2019
Good morning fams. Hope we all good?
Did a play session with my girl yesterday. Thought y’all should see her showcase herself grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekwRRpuq374

Have a great day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2019
I did something I am happy about yesterday.. was walking down home, saw some 2weeks local pup and their mother with their owner.

Immediately I stopped and quickly attended to the pups.

The owner said the pups had ticks on them and that their mother had it too..

Gave the little advice I know of, told him to remove the ticks from the pups and I promise to give him ticks spray for the pups mother..

I later returned and gave him the spray. The man was happy that I kept to my word,then I left.

And during those moments there was no sentiment or discrimination of local and foreign breed in my mind, even though I have foreign breeds.

Just did that out of love for Canine Pet..

Happy Sunday y’all ��

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Ruby never seize to amaze me.. cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Ghello there.. smiley
Been a while here, everywhere is rusty and dusty..
Let post some updates Pics
grin grin

Have a great day ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Some times last month..
Ruby and I paid Jackofall and his Beverly a visit..Yea.. we re not too far from eachother..

It was a new thing for Ruby to leave her home for another..
At first she was calm, lying down and also was like grin Dad why hove you brought me to see big Beverly cry.. na so she mellow oo..)

It was a great time as jackofall help to perform the Wendy Volhard’s aptitude test for
Dog..
Eventually it turn out Ruby would be a great Girlieo with the test.. Y’all should try it out too..
Afterward he helped in grooming Ruby and also gave some tips on how her fur can be fuller and without tangles..

thanks for the Can food you gave us bro..We ate it with all love ❤️..

Have a great day ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2019
My girl kind of play
Teeth Play.. Anytime she hears me scratch the cushion chair grin, she jumps on it immediately and gbam play don start be that..

She can do this for 15mins no stop �, from the hands to the leg �. Damn the legs is always annoying to me, cos it’s always when I want to rest she goes for the legs.and that kinda tickle me cheesy..

She also cultivated this habit of sleeping on my laptop � grin.. this one is annoying cos she will first scratch like she is looking for some treasure before she eventually lies..
Most surprising thing is at night I kinda watch movies on my laptop... she would firstly disturb my legs before she goes behind the laptop and tries to close the lid so she can lie on it.. funny and same time annoying embarassed cheesy

Have a great day ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by theecaus(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Welcome to the club bro

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Yes oo..
Thanks man
theecaus:
Welcome to the club bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 15, 2019
johnnyn1:
Some times last month..
Ruby and I paid Jackofall and his Beverly a visit..Yea.. we re not too far from eachother..

It was a new thing for Ruby to leave her home for another..
At first she was calm, lying down and also was like grin Dad why hove you brought me to see big Beverly cry.. na so she mellow oo..)

It was a great time as jackofall help to perform the Wendy Volhard’s aptitude test for
Dog..
Eventually it turn out Ruby would be a great Girlieo with the test.. Y’all should try it out too..
Afterward he helped in grooming Ruby and also gave some tips on how her fur can be fuller and without tangles..

thanks for the Can food you gave us bro..We ate it with all love ❤️..

Wow this is lovely... you are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2019
johnnyn1:
My girl kind of play
Teeth Play.. Anytime she hears me scratch the cushion chair grin, she jumps on it immediately and gbam play don start be that..

She can do this for 15mins no stop �, from the hands to the leg �. Damn the legs is always annoying to me, cos it’s always when I want to rest she goes for the legs.and that kinda tickle me cheesy..

She also cultivated this habit of sleeping on my laptop � grin.. this one is smh annoying cos she will first scratch like she is looking for some treasure before she eventually lies..
Most surprising thing is at night I kinda watch movies on my laptop... she would firstly disturb my legs before she goes behind the laptop and tries to close the lid so she can lie on it.. funny and same time annoying embarassed cheesy

LOL, this is funny

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2019
RUBY ISSA WITCH cheesy cheesy

Recently I have been having more sleepless nights, Why is that happening?
Guess the best answer is Ruby.

Ruby would sleep all day and not play just to purposely disturb me at midnight embarassed

And her disturbance is not the crying type, it’s the teeth play, jumping around type.

I kinda slept early last night same with ruby but not knowing she has a plan for me cheesy.
At around 2pm Ruby look around in the darkness and targeted my Legs and gbam she goes for the kill.. ( Just like the way tiger goes for their prey in National Geographic Channel)..
Out of nowhere my sleepy self woke up and the first 5 seconds of being awake it was like Ruby was three in number, attacking and teethplaying with my legs, hand, knees infact all part of me. cheesy grin Had to be covering where needed to be covered..
I couldn’t cry and same time trying to make her stop.
But Nah no way.. she no Dey gree for me sad

This could last forever till she’s tired..

Now I’m awake and she’s sleeping planning to repeat same thing at midnight..

Who else experienced this with their Lhasa?

Jackofall
Osuganja
Fowlyansh
Theecaus

With that her eyes..
She’s growing so well and now obey little commands like go back, go inside and her name. cheesy

Have a great day ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2019
More pics of her

Have a great day ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by theecaus(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Well done Johnny, I always experience the same thing when I just brought Gemma in too but the moment I switch the light off she understands that’s time to sleep so she’ll look for her hiding too. You can just try putting lights off when ready to sleep that should help.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
johnnyn1:
RUBY ISSA WITCH cheesy cheesy

Recently I have been having more sleepless nights, Why is that happening?
Guess the best answer is Ruby.

Ruby would sleep all day and not play just to purposely disturb me at midnight embarassed

And her disturbance is not the crying type, it’s the teeth play, jumping around type.

I kinda slept early last night same with ruby but not knowing she has a plan for me cheesy.
At around 2pm Ruby look around in the darkness and targeted my Legs and gbam she goes for the kill.. ( Just like the way tiger goes for their prey in National Geographic Channel)..
Out of nowhere my sleepy self woke up and the first 5 seconds of being awake it was like Ruby was three in number, attacking and teethplaying with my legs, hand, knees infact all part of me. cheesy grin Had to be covering where needed to be covered..
I couldn’t cry and same time trying to make her stop.
But Nah no way.. she no Dey gree for me sad

This could last forever till she’s tired..

Now I’m awake and she’s sleeping planning to repeat same thing at midnight..

Who else experienced this with their Lhasa?

Jackofall
Osuganja
Fowlyansh
Theecaus

With that her eyes..
She’s growing so well and now obey little commands like go back, go inside and her name. cheesy

I use to experience this , Beverly wakes me up but she doesn't anymore , I sleep up high so she can't get to me to play when she was small. You have to take yourself out of reach to her it will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oh thought I was the only one on da table shocked
Thanks for the update Jackofall
Jackofall:

I use to experience this , Beverly wakes me up but she doesn't anymore , I sleep up high so she can't get to me to play when she was small. You have to take yourself out of reach to her it will stop.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow.. so it’s a normal Lhasa thing.
I can’t wait for Reuby to grow out here..

Been fun lately and same tough time with my girl.
But yeah this phase will pass wink
Took her pics and compared it to when I just got her cheesy well I can see difference
theecaus:
Well done Johnny, I always experience the same thing when I just brought Gemma in too but the moment I switch the light off she understands that’s time to sleep so she’ll look for her hiding too. You can just try putting lights off when ready to sleep that should help.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by OsuGanja(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jackofall:

How about your engage her so much in play during your evening hours... Allow her play very well... She might tire out and sleep all night...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oh aha cheesy ..
I do engage her at evening @yoruba demon. Guess I would do more than before tho I’m not alway that chanced..
This midnight witch-crafty must stop oo cheesy smiley grin
OsuGanja:

How about your engage her so much in play during your evening hours... Allow her play very well... She might tire out and sleep all night...
How is your girl? And the last pup guy standing?
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by OsuGanja(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
johnnyn1:
Oh aha cheesy ..
I do engage her at evening @yoruba demon. Guess I would do more than before tho I’m not alway that chanced..
This midnight witch-crafty must stop oo cheesy smiley grin
How is your girl? And the last pup guy standing?

The last pup still Dey... Abeg if you get buyer abeg make I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
ALright bro..
OsuGanja:

The last pup still Dey... Abeg if you get buyer abeg make I know
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
OsuGanja:

That's another method but I usually play with Beverly a lot when she was a puppy and if she sleeps she will regain all her lost energy and be ready to play again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Same thing I’m facing cheesy
Guess it’s a lhasa thing
Jackofall:

That's another method but I usually play with Beverly a lot when she was a puppy and if she sleeps she will regain all her lost energy and be ready to play again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of Our German Shepherd Dog (rayance) / How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs / A Lion Vs A Tiger Which One Did You Think That Will Lose during a fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.