Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) (1708 Views)

Bet9ja Banning: If It Was Kano, The Issue Would Have Trended By PO Supporters / Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by freshkpomo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
This photo is the reason I asked the question, why are these people more concerned with fighting for a force(spiritual) more powerful than them instead of fighting for something that's physical. I believe man has evolved beyond fighting religious war and only those in stone age will not agree with this. Looting is going on daily, tariff and fuel got increased and all some people care about is blasphemy the rational has no effect on them.

Why not wait for the person that's been spoken ill of to fight the battle himself? Are you now more powerful than the prophet that you can fight for him? Are you now wiser that you can pass judgement on his behalf? Please we are choking in Nigeria and I will appreciate if these Kano folks can channel their energy into telling the president that we are choking.

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by freshkpomo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
This Incident happened in same state and they all kept mute.

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by ggirl4real: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Religion and its excesses.

How are we supposed to move forward in this country?

1 Like

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by Mentcee(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dem ah terrorists
Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by SarkinYarki: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Don't be surprised that all the low Tarriff Electricity bands willl be in Kano

3 Likes

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by BIGGESThead6: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
freshkpomo:
This photo is the reason I asked the question, why are these people more concerned with fighting for a force(spiritual) more powerful than them instead of fighting for something that's physical. I believe man has evolved beyond fighting religious war and only those in stone age will not agree with this. Looting is going on daily, tariff and fuel got increased and all some people care about is blasphemy the rational has no effect on them.

Why not wait for the person that's been spoken ill of to fight the battle himself? Are you now more powerful than the prophet that you can fight for him? Are you now wiser that you can pass judgement on his behalf? Please we are choking in Nigeria and I will appreciate if these Kano folks can channel their energy into telling the president that we are choking.

IGBO MAN, mind ya business. Weting concern you with Kano?

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by freshkpomo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

That is You right there the moment you start thinking everyone pointing at your flaws is an Ibo person. Tell your people to change their mentality, your Sharia is selective. Chop off the hands of Gandollar then I will take you guys serious. The reason I am more concerned is because this guy is a youth and me over here is thinking of a youthful government, with that kind of brain and mindset it will be a disaster.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by nnamdi640: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Your brain dey touch,how do you that he is an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by BIGGESThead6: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
nnamdi640:
Your brain dey touch,how do you that he is an Igbo man.

I know him well, he is an Igbo man.

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by BIGGESThead6: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
freshkpomo:

That is You right there the moment you start thinking everyone pointing at your flaws is an Ibo person. Tell your people to change their mentality, your Sharia is selective. Chop off the hands of Gandollar then I will take you guys serious. The reason I am more concerned is because this guy is a youth and me over here is thinking of a youthful government, with that kind of brain and mindset it will be a disaster.

Lalasticlala

I'm an Igbo man from Aba, that's why I easily know an Igbo man when I see one.

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by LadySarah: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I know him well, he is an Igbo man.
Osisikankwu will answer you soon

3 Likes

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by freshkpomo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I'm an Igbo man from Aba, that's why I easily know an Igbo man when I see one.
OK, you win...

3 Likes

Re: Was Kano State Exempted From The Increase In Fuel And Tariff?(pic) by BIGGESThead6: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
LadySarah:

Osisikankwu will answer you soon

Hanty, go and sleep. Ya Oga and shidren Dey wait you for house. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts / Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership / Lady Caged For Three Years By Her Husband Rescued In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.