Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts (1711 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by gidgiddy: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra has said that Nigeria must break into six independent parts to put an end to bloodshed in some parts of the country.

MASSOB declared that for Nigerians to enjoy peace, the South-West, South-East, South-South, North-East, North-West and the North-Central should be prepared to go their separate ways.

The National Director of Information for the movement, Mr Sunday Okereafor, told The PUNCH in a telephone interview on Sunday

He said, “Nigeria should divide into six parts – the North-West, North Central, North-East, South-West, South-East and South-South.

“That is the only way forward, because the country is no longer safe. For 60 years now, there is no achievement. What we see is killing every day. The best thing to do is for the South-East to go; Arewa should go; the North-East, the North Central and the South-West should go their separate ways to avoid more bloodshed

“We have an agreement with Niger Delta group. They came recently. We welcomed Tompolo and Asari Dokubo and other groups. We welcome the Arewa and welcome the Middle Belt and the Yoruba.

“Some Yoruba are now speaking about the Yoruba nation. We are happy about what they are saying and we are saying Nigeria must break into six entities. They (Yoruba) are now speaking about their own proposal, saying that Yoruba, Arewa, Niger Delta and the Middle Belt should go their separate ways.”

https://punchng.com/massob-seeks-nigerias-break-up-into-six-parts-to-end-killings/?amp=1
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by AlexBells(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Masob is demented, Nigeria is not dividing

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2020
soon we will be like former Yugoslavia or Czechoslovakia
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by DenreleDave(m): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Will Buhari accept?

Na hin be koko
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by sapientia(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Yuan

But what's wrong with Punch.

This is just the opinion of just a single person you called.

How does it now translate to dead Massob.

You people should call Uwazurike and let's hear from him after he has finished fighting IPOB.

If Nigerians can protest in their respective states against Governors and state houses, there will be restructuring.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by myBraine: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Why? Breakup for what exactly?

So nationals will now be addressing themselves as a Biafran Nigerian, Oduduan Black Nigerian, and Arewans/the New Nigeria?

This union is old and whatsoever the Lord has joined together, let no man or organization put asunder.

I believe in my country.

God Bless Nigeria! Wake up every morning and recite that.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by gidgiddy: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2020
myBraine:

Because Nigeria is a British colonial contraption that is not working for everyone

So nationals will now be addressing themselves as a Biafran Nigerian, Oduduan Black Nigerian, and Arewans/the New Nigeria?

Thats better than referring to each other as "Nigerians", a name concocted by Lord Lugards side chick

This union is old and whatsoever the Lord has joined together, let no man or organization put asunder.

I believe in my country.

You mean whatever "Lord Lugard" has joined together, let no man put asunder? Lol

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by juman(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2020
One nigeria is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by tobechi74: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Massob speaks better than Ipob
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by Fash20: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
myBraine:

I believe in my country.

Rubbish the lord did not join shit together a white man did.. Know that if you dont know

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by vickydankal(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2020
I think they should allow every one to day their mind, it is understandable that they want to go but not the same for others especially the north

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by ijawcitizen(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Finally no more "SS & Se together" attached by force mentality
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by gidgiddy: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The highest "attach by force" in Nigeria is the so called SS because some people attach Bini, Efik, Urhobo, Ijaw and many others together and say they are South/South? What is that?

Only the Biafran agitators are saying saying that people should attach themselves the right way, by referendum

This drawing of maps and calling people South/South is the worst form of attachment

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by ijawcitizen(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

The highest "attach by force" in Nigeria is the so called SS because some people attach Bini, Efik, Urhobo, Ijaw and many others together and say they are South/South? What is that?

Only the Biafran agitators are saying saying that people should attach themselves the right way, by referendum

This drawing of maps and calling people South/South is the worst form of attachment

Really?
Are you questioning God that brought Bini, Urhobo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, Ogoni etc into one region? Besides, non of us are complaining about our grouping. Why are you then screaming?

You talk ignorantly dude, study the picture below.

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by Proeast2: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Really?
Are you questioning God that brought Bini, Urhobo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, Ogoni etc into one region? Besides, non of us are complaining about our grouping. Why are you then screaming?

Good luck to you and your Babel country but never add Asa and Anioma to it because they're not interested in it and would never be.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by Elvictor: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
UK will never agree to this, that is why I want Nigeria to troop that country in mass to 'cause commotion, wicked colonel masters that refused to set us free after so many years of slavery.

heartless peopleVH
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by gidgiddy: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Really?

In reality, there are no Regions. The constitution of Nigeria does not even recognise anything called South South or South East. What the constitution recognises are indigenous tribes. Before any tribe can claim to be with another tribe in a separate Region, or even country, there must be a referendum where they agree to be together

So if an Ogoni man is claiming to be with an Efik man in a Region, the question is where was the referendum where they agreed to this? If there was no agreement then it is attach by force.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by ijawcitizen(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

In reality, there are no Regions. The constitution of Nigeria does not even recognise anything called South South or South East. What the constitution recognises are indigenous tribes. Before any tribe can claim to be with another tribe in a separate Region, or even country, there must be a referendum where they agree to be together

So if an Ogoni man is claiming to be with an Efik man in a Region, the question is where was the referendum where they agreed to this? If there was no agreement then it is attach by force.
The Niger Delta does not need the constitution of Nigeria to exist. We people of the Niger Delta existed before Nigeria or it's constitution existed.

You and your people are in West Africa, when was the referendum that made you part of West Africa conducted?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by selemo: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Biafrans are getting senses day by day. Bringing in SS will keep them in Nigeria otherwise they will actualize Biafra soon.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by tutudesz: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

All those tribes you listed see you themselves has south south so accept it. We are not Biafrans simple
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by tutudesz: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
ijawcitizen:
The Niger Delta does not need the constitution of Nigeria to exist. We people of the Niger Delta existed before Nigeria or it's constitution existed.

You and your people are in West Africa, when was the referendum that made you part of West Africa conducted?
I love this your comment. A group of people can agree to call themselves any name the free like, you just have to accept it simple.
But the Biafra group will not accept it, saying there is nothing like south south or Niger Delta, etc

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by tutudesz: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
selemo:
Biafrans are getting senses day by day. Bringing in SS will keep them in Nigeria otherwise they will actualize Biafra soon.
The world is aware that South South don't want to be part of Biafra and the moment they remove SS from their plan, the world will support biafra.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by tutudesz: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Really?

This image just showed that Niger Delta is the original South in Nigeria
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by Firespitterz: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
myBraine:

I believe in my country.

I will rather recite.. Tunda faya you and that bamboohari your mentor hinsha hAllah hAmin every morning

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Really?

There is no SS in ur fake diagram grin
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by ijawcitizen(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

There is no SS in ur fake diagram grin

Flatheaded humanoid, if there is no SS, where did SSW & SSE emerge from?
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by BigBabyJesus: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is what I can support and not the leaching parasites in IPOB that want SS in their Zio shithole Biafra.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by HeadShot: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
myBraine:

I believe in my country.

God forbid bad thing

I won't be in the same country with Killers

I have nothing in common with you

Kindly go your way
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by BOOZELEE: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
If we can't leave as one in peace and equity its better we divide.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by sammyj: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by xcon: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Proeast2 post=94661187]

Good luck to you and your Babel country but never add Asa and Anioma to it because they're not interested in it and would never be. [/quoppte] I am an anioma man I love to be part of Niger Delta. God forbid that anioma should be part of SE the poorest region in Nigeria, we say no to Biafra instead of Biafra I will remain in Nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Seeks Nigeria’s Break-up Into Six Parts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Flatheaded humanoid, if there is no SS, where did SSW & SSE emerge from?

Show me d Cardinal point with SS. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Meets El-rufai, Other Northern Govs In Aso Villa(photos) / Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers / Sunnis Should Join Their Christian Brothers & Sisters To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.