Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For (28952 Views)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by ggirl4real: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
eagleonearth:
You actually deserve to be called a dingbat. That's the real truth. Jesus called the lawmakers hypocrites whose lives were like a whited tomb. John called profane people like you brood of vipers and I can't romance you or sugar-coat my words in order to be a 21st century Christian. I never actually told you one word of insult but I know you're an irritating human being that pretends to be cool. I am not like you. See not all prophets are like Jeremiah that kept weeping, some call down fire like Elijah so be careful. You hater of God be warned before your punishment start coming in in truckloads. Be warned!

Oga, go and rest jare

Everybody can never be Christians, no matter how you guys preach it.

You don't have to be emotional about it.

It's a free world. Believe whatever you choose to believe but you can never force everyone to reason like you.

At least there is Right to Freedom of Beliefs in the Nigerian Constitution.

Stop threatening people with your imaginary hell fire.
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by eagleonearth(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2020
ggirl4real:

Oga, go and rest jare

Everybody can never be Christians, no matter how you guys preach it.

You don't have to be emotional about it.

It's a free world. Believe whatever you choose to believe but you can never force everyone to reason like you.

At least there is Right to Freedom of Beliefs in the Nigerian Constitution.

Stop threatening people with your imaginary hell fire.

I'm not pleading with you I just think you lazy guys who watch big brother Nigeria instead of working hard to become tomorrow leaders are so quick to blame your maker for the misfortune in your country. I repeat, go to Iran and type Allah or Mohammed being the cause of anything evil and watch how you will be silenced for life. I understand that Christians just like their God are just too patient and torelating to a fault.
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by shaggy007(m): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Cowbell521:
You are STUPID

He asked a valid question.

Reply it or stfu

5 Likes

Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by frank317: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2020
MarioKizito1:

All you mentioned above are true but you need to know that these promises are for the Christians But that doesn't mean a non Christan can't access them. See let me tell you something, for a Christian that believe in what the Bible says with true TRUE FAITH, it is a must you will access those things promised like good health, success, grace, but that doesn't mean temptations won't come.

These promises are for Christians but that does not mean unbelievers cannot access them... What kind of "married bachelor" statement is that?
True Christians must access all these things but that's does not mean temptation will come... Another "married bachelor statement.

If I as an unbeliever can access all the goodies u can access as a believer... What then differentiates us?

A non believer can be successful, very successful as he is destined to be but he is not in the garden of Eden again. As a Christian, you dwell in the garden of Eden which Christ brought back to us through his death on the cross. He said "it is finished". He came to finish that which made man enemies of God. Sin makes us enemies of God and sin made man leave the garden of Eden. Jesus Christ died and finished that enemity and imperfection. Therefore, if you have FAITH and believe that all imperfections are finished because Christ paid for them on the cross of Calvary, then you access all those things the Bible states. FAITH IS THE BEDROCK. Faith unlocks and gives you access to the new garden of Eden which Christ provided to us through his death on the cross of Calvary.

But I can be successful as an unbeliever without faith and have access to all these things in the garden of eden right?
Why do I need to enter the garden of eden when I can access all these things in the garden of eden. Even people who have faith and are in the garden if eden must face temptation too.. It makes no sense.

A typical example of how Faith works is when Peter worked on water with Jesus Christ. He was walking on water because he believed and focused on Christ with Faith but the moment he started doubting his faith, he began to sink in to the sea.

So? Was it because u. doubted ur faith that ur house of worship was closed for more than three months even along with club houses and bars because of corona?
What exactly did ye faith people enjoy during the lock down that I didn't enjoy. Is the hike in fuel price not affecting u? Is there a fuel reserve in the garden if eden?

So as a true born again Christan who believes God's word with faith, you MUST access all those things the Bible states.

Yet u still shamelessly bring in the temptation clause.
Talk is cheap... Sorry u have not been able to demonstrate this.

But as a non Christian, you can access it but with the earthly standard, which materialize through your destiny, talent or your personal struggles and efforts.
Lies, even Christians must access these things through destiny, talent and personal struggle. Or do Christians in Lagos not go to school to study, think smart, search for jobs, wake up early, go through lagos traffic all in the bid to access the things in "garden of eden".
Show me a Christian who gets all the things he needs in life by sitting in the comfort of his home and pray
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by frank317: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2020
CandidSeeker:

God allow some of the 'hardship' Christians go through for the sake of growth ma.

Fruits of the spirit may not be manifested without growth.

As for those who enjoy abundance outside Christianity:

Some of them apply universal principles that most Christians ignore.

Some of them are ready to lie, cheat, rob, kill and sacrifice all sorts, to get what they want.

But don't forget that they lose their souls in the process

-Peace.

If Christians need hardship for growth, how can u tell that unbelievers do not also grow because of hardship?
If an unbeliever can through whatever other means can get what u get even as a believer, what's the point being a believer?
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2020
wizflame:
lol that one de like warning if you put am again na ban you go collect

Talk true?
this mods people no dey try at all oh,
I just dey chop ban anyhow for useless rules wey I know even know about,
if not for you now I for chop another one
Thank you my brother
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by MarioKizito1(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2020
frank317:

These promises are for Christians but that does not mean unbelievers cannot access them... What kind of "married bachelor" statement is that?
True Christians must access all these things but that's does not mean temptation will come... Another "married bachelor statement.

If I as an unbeliever can access all the goodies u can access as a believer... What then differentiates us?

But I can be successful as an unbeliever without faith and have access to all these things in the garden of eden right?
Why do I need to enter the garden of eden when I can access all these things in the garden of eden. Even people who have faith and are in the garden if eden must face temptation too.. It makes no sense.

So? Was it because u. doubted ur faith that ur house of worship was closed for more than three months even along with club houses and bars because of corona?
What exactly did ye faith people enjoy during the lock down that I didn't enjoy. Is the hike in fuel price not affecting u? Is there a fuel reserve in the garden if eden?

Yet u still shamelessly bring in the temptation clause.
Talk is cheap... Sorry u have not been able to demonstrate this.

Lies, even Christians must access these things through destiny, talent and personal struggle. Or do Christians in Lagos not go to school to study, think smart, search for jobs, wake up early, go through lagos traffic all in the bid to access the things in "garden of eden".
Show me a Christian who gets all the things he needs in life by sitting in the comfort of his home and pray

reread that my write up slowly and try to digest every piece. I pray he opens your heart to understand.
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by frank317: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
MarioKizito1:

reread that my write up slowly and try to digest every piece. I pray he opens your heart to understand.

i quoted you bit by bit and responded to u even after breaking ur write up down.

there is nothing to read carefully... ur answers are over lapping and u were basically rambling by saying something and taking it back. u have not been able to differentiate between the life of an unbeliever and a true believer.

you have not been able to show anything. u are saying both believers and non believers receive from God but believers have faith and are in the garden of eden... how does that imply anything? is receiving not the bottom line here?
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by CandidSeeker(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2020
frank317:

If Christians need hardship for growth, how can u tell that unbelievers do not also grow because of hardship?
If an unbeliever can through whatever other means can get what u get even as a believer, what's the point being a believer?

Christianity is not about material possessions sir; it's about The Kingdom of God and Eternal Life.

Mark 8:36-37
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

-Peace.
Re: 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For by frank317: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2020
CandidSeeker:

Christianity is not about material possessions sir; it's about The Kingdom of God and Eternal Life.

Mark 8:36-37
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

-Peace.

Fine. Then stick to chasing kingdom if God and eternal life. With this u will really want to die, knowing death is inevitable and eternal life is sure.

But what do we have... U guys are neither here nor there. Saying one thing today and doing another thing tomorrow.

The same u who is clearly saying that Christianity is not about worldly possessions will pray to God for protection, u will pray to God for good husband, u wil pray to God to help u win that contract, u will pray to God for journey mercies, u will pray to God for favour, u clearly do not want to die despite knowing that ur whole believe is about eternal life and not this life.

See the lives pastor Chris, or oyedopo is living, yet u say Christianity is not about earthly possessions... I just tire for una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.