Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God (3062 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/Saacyf/posts/the-first-romans-were-black-people-called-the-etruscans-read-full-history-the-fi/1182833458594150/

Donnie

The Whites were brought to Greece and Rome as slaves. They were slaves also in the Byzantine Empire.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:

Those Black devils support the fake Jews. You keep thinking you can judge Edom by appearance. It's a bloodline with all shades involved. You don't walk the walk so you lack actual experience as you pointed out yourself.

We know black Edomites and they are not our people. They came on horses and captured and enslaved our people.

But there is no white European that is not a descendant of ESAU/EDOM/AMALEK, deal with it.

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
donnie:

We know black Edomites and they are not our people. They came on horses and captured and enslaved our people.

But there is no white European that is not a descendant of ESAU/EDOM/AMALEK, deal with it.

Well Black people behind Rome right now as we speak. Rome is an evil Empire ruling the world. Rome have it out for Hebrews.

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:

Well Black people behind Rome right now as we speak. Rome is an evil Empire ruling the world. Rome have it out for Hebrews.

Those are worshippers they are not "behind" Rome. The blacks you see there are used to serve the desire of the white elite. The time when REAL black Jews ruled Rome and Jews and Moors ruled Europe is gone since the 1400s-1500s. That was the purpose of the Inquisition and Renaissance. To break and destroy all destroy all black power influence. Today the Jesuits, the Fake Jews, Freemasons etc all seek to maintain their hold and power. There are no blacks anywhere today who wield any such power. Its only in your imaginations. Those you'll find are coons, put there to ensure that the rest f their folk are pacified and complacent. From mega, pastors, to politicians, to Pop stars. etc. They all serve and are paid for one purpose... white supremacy!

Only the black MESSIAH can destroy ESAU, that red dragon finally and forever.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2020

ESAU will reign until the end of this age, then Jacob will reign forever while ESAU goes into slavery.

2Esdras 6:9
Now Esau is the end of this age, and Jacob is the beginning of the age that follows.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:

Your assessment is not based in any experience. Those Blacks are homosexuals and pedophiles just as much as the Whites, Hispanics and Asians that profess this false religion rooted in idol worship. Homosexuality is the End Times game. This sexual immorality is rooted in idol worship. Romans should never been accepted as monotheistic they are secret Luciferian worshippers. The Blacks are into as well in America and in Africa. I don't trust a homosexual no matter what. The Blacks sponsor Rome with tons of financial and material support. Your obsession with Esau and White devils has blinded you.

So you don't know scripture talks about the destruction of BABYLON, ESAU's kingdom at the end?
Look I live in prophesy, I don't loaf around. And I'm not part of your color fight... it appears that's all you've got now.

donnie:
ESAU will reign until the end of this age, then Jacob will reign forever while ESAU goes into slavery.

2Esdras 6:9
Now Esau is the end of this age, and Jacob is the beginning of the age that follows.

Shalom
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
donnie:

So you don't know scripture talks about ESAU's the destruction of Babylon, ESAU's kingdom at the end? Look I live in prophesy, I don't loaf around.
And I'm not part of your color fight... it appears that's all you've got now. Shalom

Fight evil and injustice

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:

Fight evil and injustice

I do that with the TORAH. I'm not a politician.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
donnie:

I do that with the TORAH. I'm not a politician.

What do you know of Invocation, you want say. Yet lesson me upon truth and justice when you are not the Maschiach. You are not the Son of Man. You lie under your bed while Golaith challenges all of your Israel. If you were fighting Esau then you would be fighting the world order and that is the G, Goliath, Giant, Gog of Magog, etc

Like I said you can't be helped.

Yet I don't understand, why get in my way?

Really I do.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
donnie:

Your third picture is a mixed race child. I know about the ancient black Romans/ Etruscans.

That's right its scale. There is a scale of colors or mixed breeds between the Berber Hamites who mixed with Esau of Isreal and the Caucasians that held so Whites as Bed slaves or Wenches or 3 wife concubines. The small boy child shows the mixed breed type Romans later became identified with in actual artifacts. That curly hair is a result of a merging of two races. Yet it also begins to dabble into the notion that Noah's family was from Asia not Africa including Ham who built Egypt. Darkskin Indians may be the very ancient look of the original race. And migration, diet, taboos, war, famine, and among other factors forced a biological adaptation.

The Vedas are the oldest relious books of the world all about the one God and disdain for polytheistism.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:

What do you know of Invocation, you want say. Yet lesson me upon truth and justice when you are not the Maschiach. You are not the Son of Man. You lie under your bed while Golaith challenges all of your Israel. If you were fighting Esau then you would be fighting the world order and that is the G, Goliath, Giant, Gog of Magog, etc.

Like I said you can't be helped.

Yet I don't understand, why get in my way?

Really I do.

The battle is not mine but YAHUAH's.
All we're told to do is cry aloud and keep not silent.

BEHOLD the Chariots of heaven... And those who ride them look like me...

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by DevilBishops: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ezekiel Wheels grin
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
The Asiatic Blackman or Noah. These ancestors were from Asia not Africa and its covered up by the West. Elijah Muhammad spoke often of such planes that drove fear in man when sighted in ancient times foretelling judgement. People believe invocating the one true and living God has no power. Yet it would seem Invocation of that one God has some powerful blessings.

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
The Asiatic Blackman or Noah. These ancestors were from Asia not Africa and its covered up by the West.

People are not named after lands. It's lands that are named after People. Now let that sink. The Most High has always dealt with people by thier pedigrees. I am not an Ethiopian simply because I live or was born in the land of Ethiopia. The land of Ethiopia and beyond is actually called KUSH. It was named after Noah's son KUSH. Only deacedants of KUSH can truly claim to be KUSHITE.

Indeed blacks migrated out of Africa, populating all those lands. So when they say "Asiatics", please don't imagine whites. Many of the so-called Asiatics are Hammites. Others are Shemites.

See aboriginal Asians... they were all black!

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Elijah Muhammad spoke often of such planes that drove fear in man when sighted in ancient times foretelling judgement. People believe invocating the one true and living God has no power. Yet it would seem Invocation of that one God has some powerful blessings.

They have been sighting them even these days but governments and the media hides this from the public. They are already in touch with the fallen ones. But these ones up there which are sighted even more frequently nowadays are very terrifying. They have the ability to diamantle whatever aircraft you bring against them in seconds, even without an explosion.

These are the mesaangers of YAH and the wicked elite know and are getting ready for the imminent destruction. Even more terrifying to these elite is the fact that they will come for the deliverance of the TRUE children of ISRAEL whom they have enslaved for centuries when the time comes.

Isaiah 66:15
For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
donnie:

People are not named after lands. It's lands that are named after People. Now let that sink. The Most High has always dealt with people by thier pedigrees. I am not an Ethiopian simply because I live or was born in the land of Ethiopia. The land of Ethiopia and beyond is actually called KUSH. It was named after Noah's son KUSH. Only deacedants of KUSH can truly claim to be KUSHITE.

Indeed blacks migrated out of Africa, populating all those lands. So when they say "Asiatics", please don't imagine whites. Many of the so-called Asiatics are Hammites. Others are Shemites.

See aboriginal Asians... they were all black!

I have serious doubts now that I know Abraham and Shem came from Asis rather than Africa. It means Out of Africa theory is not set in stone. They have very ancient stone in India and they are the only ones who acknowledge observance of only one God. Although some Africans have admitted the existence of the Supreme Being they associate him with other deities. This was the fall of man. Basically if Shem comes from Asia then so does Ham and Japeth his brothers. Unless they are just names of 3 bloodlines of dark races that lived on divided parts of the Earth called continents and islands. So Shem would get Asia, Ham gets Africa and the Americas is split while the South Pacific region is majority Japeth.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Donnie

Bobbi Hemmitt explains who really runs the world. It isnt the Whiteman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGMOoLB-RGY
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:

I have serious doubts now that I know Abraham and Shem came from Asis rather than Africa. It means Out of Africa theory is not set in stone. They have very ancient stone in India and they are the only ones who acknowledge observance of only one God. Although some Africans have admitted the existence of the Supreme Being they associate him with other deities. This was the fall of man. Basically if Shem comes from Asia then so does Ham and Japeth his brothers. Unless they are just names of 3 bloodlines of dark races that lived on divided parts of the Earth called continents and islands. So Shem would get Asia, Ham gets Africa and the Americas is split while the South Pacific region is majority Japeth.
What do you mean by Shem comes from Asia? Have you ever heard that a land gave birth to a child. Asiatic is not supposed to be a race and Asiatics aren't necessarily shemites even though few who migrated to these regions may be called Asiatic by modern historians.

The term Asiatic is one of those terms used by modern historians to hide the truth along with many lies and cover-ups. Nations have always throughout history been called after the names of their ancestor or progenitor.

Sub-saharan Africa today is full of shemites (Israelites) who migrated into the continent through Egypt, Nubia, Sudan, Ethiopia. The region of Arabia and the Mediterranean was once full of Shemites. Now these regions are filled with descendants of Turkish invaders.

Most of the tribes in sub-saharan Africa believe in one Supreme being and Creator. Many also are deeply involved in ancestor worship which is against the TORAH.

These names: Asia, Africa etc were introduced by whites to confuse and change history so men will loose their unique identities and historical worth and follow the lies of white Supremacy and the New world order wherever it leads.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Donnie

Bobbi Hemmitt explains who really runs the world. It isnt the Whiteman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGMOoLB-RGY

He's just a coon and knows nothing. As though whites just jumped up and all nations gave up their authority. Tell me... WHAT WERE THE RENNEISANCE AND INQUISITION ABOUT? WHAT WERE THE CRUSADES ABOUT? This has been a systematic takeover that has lasted several centuries since about the 1300s. From Rome to France to Spain to Portugal and all of Europe.

WHAT WAS THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE ABOUT? Did it not begin in the 1500s? The United States was built by the blood of Isrealites taken from the West coasts of Africa and who have been enslaved and oppressed for at least 4 centuries.

The Satanic kingdom, Mystery Babylon had been in operation since the time of the MESSIAH and his apostles. We simply do not recognize him many times because EDOM hides himself like a snake. But you can spot him easily using the scriptures and REAL history.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Donnie I know Bobbi Hemmitt personally and he is not a coon. That's the only one I know personally as I don't want it to appear I know alot of people because I don't.

The brotherhood is all races

Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Donnie I know Bobbi Hemmitt personally and he is not a coon. That's the only one I know personally as I don't want it to appear I know alot of people because I don't.

The brotherhood is all races

Well, while trying to sound smart, he sounds like a sellout .
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
donnie:

Well, while trying to sound smart, he sounds like a sellout .

He is actually very educated and comes from an very educated family who founded schools, Bobbi mother was a school teacher. He has a vast library and reads alot of research material. Bobbi is a serious occultist and not someone to mess with. I don't agree with every point he makes nor anybody for that matter. I sometimes disagree with old views I once had. If you had asked me several decades ago if the Whiteman ruled the world, I would have said yes without a doubt. Now knowing what I know about the true history of Greece, Sparta, Canaan, Babylon, Carthage, Persia and Egypt all Blacks including Hebrews, Arabs, Indians and Asians something in me struck a cord. A bell rung and I know it's a world order with Blacks controlling it. They are unusual suspects they seem to crippled too pull it off yet that's just appearance.

1492 was a strategic withdrawal to allow the Whites to come to world power as the dictator and custodian of the ancient order of the dragon. Were many Blacks such as Hebrews hung out to dry? Yes, unfortunately as we know.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:

He is actually very educated and comes from an very educated family who founded schools, Bobbi mother was a school teacher. He has a vast library and reads alot of research material. Bobbi is a serious occultist and not someone to mess with. I don't agree with every point he makes nor anybody for that matter. I sometimes disagree with old views I once had. If you had asked me several decades ago if the Whiteman ruled the world, I would have said yes without a doubt. Now knowing what I know about the true history of Greece, Sparta, Canaan, Babylon, Carthage, Persia and Egypt all Blacks including Hebrews, Arabs, Indians and Asians something in me struck a cord. A bell rung and I know it's a world order with Blacks controlling it.

That blacks once ruled doesn't mean they're still in power. They have been overthrown by whites. And it was deliberate, not something of chance. From Rome to all of Europe and then they conquered the world.

Rome still rules this world as we speak and through the various European nations, including the United States. And these are not black people but white EDOMITES.

ROME controls all the major News Media, Hollywood, world bank, institutions of higher learning, the various Seminaries, the internet, Facebook, YouTube, health institutions and associations, NASA, Food supply etc. None can deny who the god of this world is.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Donnie

First you say Whiteman is the devil and now you are saying he is a god. grin

The Black race is involved heavily in witchcraft that's why the White Jew is the custodian.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Donnie

First you say Whiteman is the devil and now you are saying he is a god. grin

[s]The Black race is involved heavily in witchcraft that's why the White Jew is the custodian. [/s]

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of MESSIAH, who is the image of ELOHIYM, should shine unto them.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by donnie(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Most High God of Israel is one. YAHUAH is his name.

He alone worthy of praise. All others are the works of men... devils.
Re: Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God by BlacknJewdevils: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
donnie:

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of MESSIAH, who is the image of ELOHIYM, should shine unto them.

Its speaking of Helel the spirit of Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

⭐ Read Apostle Joshua Selman Written Messages & Articles Online (very Powerful) / Death Prophecy For Corrupt Politicians / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.