Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? (3223 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend To Me A Low Budget Laptop For Coding / Minimum Computer Specs For Programming / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by Etinosa1234: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
afuye:

It can be very true. I started programming last January year without prior programming knowledge. Just this year alone I'm on my third Job. In programming the opportunities is limitless, man.

My stack is reactjs (Gatsby and Nextjs) react-native and Nodejs

How una take dey battle imposter syndrome sef...

I'm very sure i know the basics of the language I'm studying but when e reach to answer question ,I go just dey swear for my self
Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I'm very sure i know the basics of the language I'm studying but when e reach to answer question ,I go just dey swear for my self

It's not easy and it can lead to depression if you're not careful with how you see things. You have to believe in yourself first, then strengthen your skills second. Answering questions is a matter of job security but nobody will hire you by merely asking you questions, they'd have to put your skills to test. Many experienced developers still battle the imposter syndrome, it's fine if you're experiencing it too. Just cut yourself some slack.

1 Like

Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by afuye(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2020
Impositor syndrome is normal. I try to overcome it by acknowledging I'm not the only having it. Even senior devs have it but I compensate for it by trying to build complex projects and ask questions when I'm stuck. Google,peers and docs and even senior colleagues are there to help you.
I have messed up at interviews as well.
Don't give up. Study algorithms and data structures more if it's daily. The more time spent coding daily the better for you.

Etinosa1234:

Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by Etinosa1234: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2020
DanTheGeek:

It's not easy and it can lead to depression if you're not careful with how you see things. You have to believe in yourself first, then strengthen your skills second. Answering questions is a matter of job security but nobody will hire you by merely asking you questions, they'd have to put your skills to test. Many experienced developers still battle the imposter syndrome, it's fine if you're experiencing it too. Just cut yourself some slack.

Thanks boss...
afuye:
Impositor syndrome is normal. I try to overcome it by acknowledging I'm not the only having it. Even senior devs have it but I compensate for it by trying to build complex projects and ask questions when I'm stuck. Google,peers and docs and even senior colleagues are there to help you.
I have messed up at interviews as well.
Don't give up. Study algorithms and data structures more if it's daily. The more time spent coding daily the better for you.

Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Vecto:
Since you are just starting new you don't need to spend so much purchasing a High—End— PC.
Bro, what do you suggest I opt for?
Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by Dailyparrot: 8:21am On May 31, 2022

A hp notebook with an Intel core i7 4th generation, 8gb RAM, 500gb hard drive will do if it is second hand oh, because these laptops are costly if you want to get them new, else if you want to go for a new one just settle for a notebook with core i5 4th generation, 4gb RAM and 500gb hard drive, though you'll have to settle for web design and basic system programming, I would have told you to get a Linux but you aren't a hacker or a systems programmer therefore settle for windows.

Is this laptop good for data science https:///product/hp-15-11th-gen-intel-core-i5-12gb-ram-256gb-ssd-intel-iris-xe-wins-11-headset-5725753?gclid=Cj0KCQjw-daUBhCIARIsALbkjSbimZTM8qGQ6iMbSlOSjWVdw7A-O5VwY9zXpsM3FPaME5qIQlVY42gaAuoiEALw_wcB
Re: Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? by Angelrian: 9:57am On Feb 13
For budget-friendly gaming with cheapest laptop to run football manager 2023, consider laptops equipped with integrated graphics like Intel UHD or AMD Radeon Vega, paired with a mid-range processor such as Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3. Look for models with at least 8GB of RAM and sufficient storage space to ensure smooth gameplay and save file management.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learning C++ And Dreamweaver / Mobile App Developer VS Web Developer VS Software Developer / How To Choose Best App Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.