Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student (1373 Views)

Best wedding pics and video. Natural / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by Trynaija(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Here is the beautiful collections of newest couple Mr. And Mrs. Ifeanyichukwu Prince, on 11, Sept. 2020 news broke out about the first year UNN students getting married . Here is the collections of their wedding pictures.
Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Ifeanyichukwu Prince , May God bless your new home.

Lalasticlala

https://trynaija.com/beautiful-wedding-pics-of-first-year-unn-student/
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by StandardJohn(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Happy married life to them. She has escaped Shiloh.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by bukatyne(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
They look so beautiful kiss

The guy's smile is so refreshing and contagious. smiley

God bless their home and give them the wisdom to navigate school + marriage. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by DontBullshitMe: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Totally misplaced priority. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by Spechialone(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wishing them well
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by DaInferno(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
StandardJohn:
Happy married life to them. She has escaped Shiloh.
you had to exempt the guy and face the lady? e for better make u no wish them well atol atol... she has escaped Shiloh how?, were ladies created to depend on Shiloh? decent ppl are going extinctundecided

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by internationalman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
the boy's too young in my eyes..

me that's old enough to marry can't even date a girl for 6 months without unearthing all negative signs there is to unearth, consequently losing interest in her..

Marriage go hard me oh

Unbalanced life
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by GboyegaD(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good for them and I wish them the best of married life. I hope they both have something doing to sustain their home.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Love is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
They are both lucky to have found each other young.
Here I am still looking for mineundecided
Please send a pm of you are out there. We can start from somewhere
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by Alexaonfleek: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Totally misplaced priority. undecided
Those people that did not misplace priorities in university by getting married in their first year should I tell you where they are today?

In romance section of nl forming redpiller,and Alfa male.
As for the ladies,you might catch them in Shiloh.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by ecomalchemist(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Na another nigga for that her department go still dey update her software based on one or two opolopolor.

If you know, you know..stay woke !
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Absolute Shame !
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by SifonAbasi(f): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Trynaija:
Here is the beautiful collections of newest couple Mr. And Mrs. Ifeanyichukwu Prince, on 11, Sept. 2020 news broke out about the first year UNN students getting married . Here is the collections of their wedding pictures.
Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Ifeanyichukwu Prince , May God bless your new home.

Lalasticlala

https://trynaija.com/beautiful-wedding-pics-of-first-year-unn-student/
Congrats
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Those people that did not misplace priorities in university by getting married in their first year should I tell you where they are today?

In romance section of nl forming redpiller,and Alfa male.
As for the ladies,you might catch them in Shiloh.

Hahahahahahaha!

Abeg leave me.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by jesmond3945: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wait who will take care of financial responsibilities for this new couple? How will they cope with babies, school fees and their studies?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by faithfull18(f): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nice, different paths in life.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student by OmarEl(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2020
In nearest Future,She will be like to her kids.....I married your father when I was in my First Year..

Happy Married life I wish you people

(1) (Reply)

Despite Knowing I Was Impotent, My Wife Accepted Me: Says An MFM Pastor / Is It Right For Husbands To Tell Their Wives The Price Of Things They Bought? / Bride Aged 8 Dies After Sleeping With Her 40 Year Old Husband On Their Wedding N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.