Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (87964 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by dapkin(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2020
odehaj:
Freeze or whatever you call yourself, if I hear pim from your mouth against any Pastor again! Next, repent genuinely, tell your gullible sheeple to do same, start attending a Bible believing church, join service unit of your choice(ushering, choir, etc), register for bible school where you will be taken through the rudiments of salvation & be blessed.

Add tithes and first fruits...It is now complete!!! His name will be written in the book of life!!!
Wetin Musa no go see for gate??

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Dekingmoses(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Daddy freeze is just one confuse albino.
Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? Are these new generation pastors living a Christ like life?
Majority of them and their kids are flying private jets within and outside the country while their members can barely afford to eat. Majority of them are building secondary schools and universities 70 percent of their members can't afford to go.
These new generation pastors should be the ones to apologize to Nigerians because they are the biggest scammers in this country that's the reason they have been making unnecessary noise since FG passed the bill to be checkmating their income and resources.
Now majority of them already adopted the online payment of tithe and offerings through mobile banking,bank transfer and bank ussd, can you imagine!
Pay your tithes to the less privileged, the homeless and the sick.. Visit general hospital and use your tithe to clear the bills of some of the sicks who can't afford their hospital bills and watch God transform your life for good.
Stop enriching these criminals!!!
80 percent of low income earners in Nigeria are extremely dumb and deserve whatever they are getting from their so called daddies and mummies in the Lord.
May God help this confused nation!
Even Israel and Egypt no do pass this one!
Fraudsters.

You need to go read Malachi 3vs 10 downward
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by jabojafa(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Has he defrauded you or any member of your family before? If you have any evidence of fraud against him while not go to efcc. Well I hope you remembered what to those forty children that called Elijah bald in the Bible. If na the tithe the hungry you then open your church and collect tithe eat.
Madibah:

He's not leading any soul to destruction but showing them the way to eternity..
Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Oyedepo is a complete fraud
And an educated illiterate if u don't know..

And lastly bald headed fowl grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by deltateam: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Daddy Freeze has apologized to David oyedepo over the video showing him immitating the Bishop and insulting him. He said those were old ways and he has since abandoned such confrontational methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SGg7vnbe0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFDFjAzBvBn/?igshid=1r3lknr410hkx

The throwback video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

If only this man knows the implications of his action.
From genesis to revelation has the result of what befell men who opposed men of God.

It doesn't end well.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by excel101(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Its very funny though, that after insulting a Pastor just less than 2weeks you come to apologize. Well next time he should use his head before his mouth, cos he's above 40yrs and certain things are expected from him, and not after pouring out your mind you'll be coming out to apologize.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2020
deltateam:

If only this man knows the implications of his action.
From genesis to revelation has the result of what befell men who opposed men of God.

It doesn't end well.
Men of God indeed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by psalmistkakah(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

He is not a fraud, he is a true servant of the most high God..He live a fulfilled life on earth and by God grace even in death he will be happy a man..our Ernest prayer is to outlive their present age and have a good health and wealth.. He has achieved and also win soul for God..I met a born again Christian he told me that he gave his life to God via Bishop oyedepo message and he is not a member of living faith..
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Okuda(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2020
He is still a Bastard though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by solomonsly11(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze to me you don't know what you are doing Father Lord forgive him, just because you are looking for fame and audience you re insulting your father.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Olatara(f): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2020
247SENDME:

How many mathematics did Jesus solve while on earth? Those who were inspired by holy spirit to write the bible..what was their qualification? Wake up...Godliness is not all about your degrees.
The Bible said Study to show yourself approved.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by JordanMichael(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Only DR. PST. Paul Enenche technical knock out is enough for him to apologise grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Psoul(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Let us also hear from those supporting him.

He knows the weight of the curses laid on him by those Men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mu2sa2: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Waiting for the next episode of Christian-against-Christian in naija. Meanwhile in yankee land one group of Christians have been killing another group of Christians for 400 years.
Christians una well done!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by frankyychiji(f): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2020
AustineCJ:
One thing Freeze don't understand is the fact that this men of God ve earthly connection ......n hunger might soon kee freeze if they decide to come against him.
You are right here. The VP is one of them. If they decide to do him in, it's just a small thing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by daddytime(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2020
sowilli:
you actually think religion is the reason for your mental laziness? Think again. A man will always blame something.

You are an ekpa
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by gafmod: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Freezer dey fear
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Juliusmomoh: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

Can u said this if i should carry u to his presence ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by udemzyudex(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Daddy freeze is just one confuse albino.
Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? Are these new generation pastors living a Christ like life?
Majority of them and their kids are flying private jets within and outside the country while their members can barely afford to eat. Majority of them are building secondary schools and universities 70 percent of their members can't afford to go.
These new generation pastors should be the ones to apologize to Nigerians because they are the biggest scammers in this country that's the reason they have been making unnecessary noise since FG passed the bill to be checkmating their income and resources.
Now majority of them already adopted the online payment of tithe and offerings through mobile banking,bank transfer and bank ussd, can you imagine!
Pay your tithes to the less privileged, the homeless and the sick.. Visit general hospital and use your tithe to clear the bills of some of the sicks who can't afford their hospital bills and watch God transform your life for good.
Stop enriching these criminals!!!
80 percent of low income earners in Nigeria are extremely dumb and deserve whatever they are getting from their so called daddies and mummies in the Lord.
May God help this confused nation!
Even Israel and Egypt no do pass this one!
Fraudsters.

I want to understand something, is it when a pastor wears rag and beg for food that's when he is considered a true man of God?

I mean pastors don't deserve the good life too?

I'm just curious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Juliusmomoh: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

Madibah:

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by hahn(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2020
MrSensor:
This Athiest think he is smarter than genuine men of God. Thunder fire him.

He's a Christian. Carry your property. Atheists exclusively deny him.

Maybe the Muslims will be interested cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by overlord77: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2020
BabaO2:
That pastor David ibiyeomie really put freeze on his lane. Freeze had to be struggling by all means to explain with proof that he's not from somalia grin.

I disagree with you. Ibiyomie had no right to have spoken those words like a tout, those were really vile and uncultured/unchristian words. Dr Paul Enenche spoke better. When you wrestle with a pig in the mud then both of you are pigs.
That being said, daddy freezer is a mumu man
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Ojady(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze appears to be one of many who may have been called but because of worldly recognition and riches, do not wait to be sent, but rather small revelation (like Saul) they send themselves. Sadly, for people like that, this is usually how it starts, using scriptures to justify folly. At the end of the day, something happens to them and then followers of them, blame God or confused to the point of denying God exists.

Pastors Ibiyeomi and Enenche (in the context of their personalities) were only calling Ifedayo Ibirinde to repentance - knowing fully well Pride cometh before destruction. God must really love Freeze considering the fact that Uzzah never had anyone warn him about "zeal of my father's house" Na one slap from God finish am
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Easyosafo: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2020
SATAN IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE IN QOUTTING SCRIPTURES

SATAN IS SO PERFECT IN TEACHING, PREACHING AND SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES

SATAN KNOWS ALL THE STRATEGIES, METHODS OF DECEPTION, CONVICTION AND HOW TO LEAD HUMANITY TO HELL.

SO CALLED DADDY FREEZE, TAKING A LOOK AT HIM IS NOT A GENUINE CHRISTIAN, TOO FULL OF HIMSELF, FULL OF PROUD AND EGOLITIC CHARACTERS.

FREEZE IS UNDER SATANIC INFLUENCE. HE NEEDS REPENTANCE, HE NEEDS TO EMBRACE JESUS FOR HIS COMPLETE LIBERATION FROM DEMONIC INFLUENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

You've always shown yourself as the enemy of the Church and its not surprising this foolishness is gushing out from your mouth.

Apart from the fact that you don't think before speaking or typing , your parents failed woefully in bringing you up the right way.

You accuse a man who is not found guilty by any court as a fraud simply because you believe he makes money from his Church.

You would have been happy if he is a beggar like your parents and wears rags like your grandparents...

You and your likes know nothing about the Church. You only display gross foolishness you inherent from the fools that gave birth to you, every time you accuse the Church, preachers and Christians .

The Man you insult is respected worldwide and is no match to anyone from your miserable lineage.

Is it not obvious that you are the educated illiterate for alleging someone who is not charged by anyone to have duped him or declared by any court as a thief or fraudster?

You called a man old enough to be your father a bald head fowl?
That only shows your level of insanity.

You are sick upstairs and I guess it runs in your family.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by crafteck(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2020
MrSensor:
This Athiest think he is smarter than genuine men of God. Thunder fire him.

How do you know genuine man of god

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by imustmakeit(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

He is real for apologising due to the excessive zeal of his message and he will continue doing the needful with love.
How else can he be real
you didn't get my post intent.
He has been forced humble by pastor Ibiyeomie
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Ishilove: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Freeze will come back stronger, fiercer, righteously dangerous, clinical, leaving nothing left to chance.

Freeze has a thick skin. The hirelings David Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Dr Paul Eneche, Poju Oyemade & Co have nothing on Freeze. They, bar the hireling Oyedepo, are just clutching at straws

Freeze, knows that, sometimes, you just have to play the role of a fool, to fool the fool, who thinks they are fooling you and not know they are fooling themselves. The last laugh is always the best and its Freeze, who's the one who is going to have the last laugh

[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam. He is apologising for using the fowl language, Pardon the pun

Somebody please pass this my guy, saajus, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor in waiting of his state of origin.

100000% right on point. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.

Did you hear Freeze, anywhere in that video or even in print, out and out, call any Oyedepo name in the video or typed any Oyedepo name in print, hmm?
I am aware why he is apologising, and no matter how you defend him, it is very wrong calling someone old enough to be your father names. Almost everyone, including celebs were united in calling him out on that.

Social media seems to have made people lose their sense of right and wrong. I am happy Freeze was dragged and I look forward to more of that in future.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by deltateam: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Men of God indeed

You know nothing about caring for people. The level of commitment, humility, care and love shown by them is second to none.

It's the same in all their branches.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by TruthHurts100: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2020
awoluyi:

This is exactly what you have criticized Freezer for.
The fact remains that our culture and traditions have been eroded making Freezer not an exception.
This is the naked reality.
I personally would have ignored Freezer knowing fully well that he was just expressing an opinion about me not a fact. The pastors and Freezer involved in this unnecessary war have somethings to lose from it.

Nahhh.... He finds it very easy to call people bastards and dingbats. Just paying you a favor bro.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by chykdidi: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2020
This is not a firm apology! The throw back video only justify the bastard, he was called by the estranged pastor "chicken has come home to roost". A true Yoruba son, will not cross leg to apologize to an elder. His statement and body language affirmed the readiness to do alike in the future, but in a more practical way. The apology is just a cover up period! It's not a win win situation for the pastors, tomorrow another pastor will stumble the line of criticism. The table will turn around.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Madibah(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2020
kaydee007:
U talk about a man of God in such manner

Only God knows his servant
Only God knows who servers him ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.