Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (27818 Views)

Zamfara Bread Bakers Commence Strike Over Ban On Motorcycles / Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Dminister(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bread is the only major cheap food for the poor people right now.. These people wants to eliminate people from the society entirely. No increment yet and there are so many people on the streets begging for money to eat food already. Haha! How do you people wants the poor people to survive in this harsh conditions.
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
They should just close the bread business. Abi, na by force to eat bread?
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by MusiciansHubNG(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Semo and garri would sell more. Bread can go for now
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by 2cribz: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
No shit. I got my flour with eggs,sausage and power oil.pancakes replacing bread loading
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Angrymode: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Edusouls:
Increase the price of bread by 50% and watch Nigerians boycott eating bread, then una bread industry would be running a colossal loss that would force cutting of workers, then finally the closure of the bakery, every time price of things increases in Nigeria, there’s never a time it decreases, we Africans are under a serious spell..

I hope you have boycotted buying petroleum products and everything associated with it? If not, please go back to basic economics and study factors affecting production. Alternatively, you can also learn by producing any product (e.g. Akara) to understand the plight of the bread producers.

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by vineyardfarms: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
vibre:

https://www.thecable.ng/alert-bakers-ask-nigerians-to-expect-50-percent-increase-in-bread-prices/

A PRESIDENT AND A PARTY ( APC ) BENT @ TAKEN FOOD FROM SUCKLING BABIES AND FROM THE MOUTH OF THE POOR AND THE NEEDDY, IS HARTLESS, WICKED, EVIL . . . . WHERE IS THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT AGRICULTURER REVOLUTION OF THE AGENDA OF APC??
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by nedekid: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Edusouls:
Increase the price of bread by 50% and watch Nigerians boycott eating bread, then una bread industry would be running a colossal loss that would force cutting of workers, then finally the closure of the bakery, every time price of things increases in Nigeria, there’s never a time it decreases, we Africans are under a serious spell..
Even if it is 1k Nigerians will still buy.
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by mich2012: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
The hardship in Nigeria is getting out of hand. I hope the useless Government can handle the ripple effect.
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by toprealman: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Selfish people everywhere. First it was face mask, now gum boot, bread and petroleum products.
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by caprini1: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
ecomalchemist:

You no get problem at all.
That lockdown was a blessing in disguise.....my soup cooking skill now is top notch cheesy
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by starrygal(f): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
zadokchidi:
500 naira recharge card for anyone who can tell me any of the promise that buhari promise that he has fullfil....I meant it...
He promised change and change is what is happening in the country now. Where is my card?

2 Likes

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Dangrace01: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
zadokchidi:
500 naira recharge card for anyone who can tell me any of the promise that buhari promise that he has fullfil....I meant it...

One food per day

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by nedekid: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
udemzyudex:

Mumu talk, if you no dey eat bread what of the common man wey be say with #100 and #10 pure water he go eat BB.

If you dey live well try consider other people wey dey struggle.
If person like you join politics you go worse pass Buhari.
No be common man vote buhari and APC? Second base jare grin
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Dangrace01: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Price of rice increase

Price of beans increase

Price of garri increase

Price of petrol increase

Price of electricity increase

Price of flour increase

Price of sugar increase

The prices of the last two would affect bread spaghetti indomie

It is finished
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by nedekid: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
zadokchidi:
He promised one meal a day.
He has kept it.
Oya, my 500 grin

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
nedekid:

No be common man vote buhari and APC? Second base jare grin
Why them vote am? No be because say them believe say the old dictator na messiah?

Now wey him don fall their hand, that one mean say make person wey get to chop no consider others cos him get enough?
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Luckydubby7(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
zadokchidi:
He promised us change and we experienced that change really.
Now, we are next level change.
Hope I got your question??
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Jones4190(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
pga jona,where is our casava bread??
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by R0LL0N(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
No wonder I couldn't buy bread in my area this morning. Bread is now scarce... Bring back our normal price tag for bread oooo.

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerians will never forget Buhari till the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
waiting concern udele concern babar ?

me am not even a bread fan !
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
I have even stopped eating bread so shove your threats to the wind.
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by 9gerian: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well this government, while stimulating price increases with their policies, continue to insist that the price of food is going down!

The worst part is that they are already discussing and regathering for 2023 elections...
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by christopher123(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by cmecproblem(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thank God I learnt how to bake bread this Corona Lockdown
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by hardon1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
amaham:
If the bread pass #100 , they'll eat it themselves

I presume you dont have children or family. Else you will know its not Easy to say...
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by sonnie10: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
nigerian bread taste like shit. not sure whre they get the useless flour they use from. must be from china. bread back in the days tasted better

No true. Nigerian bread is really tasty it depends on the brand. If you want the best breads to the East.

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by lekki1444: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
sonnie10:

No true. Nigerian bread is really tasty it depends on the brand. If you want the best breads to the East.
The ones in lagos taste like shit
Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by Pleasantness(f): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Switch over to the garri side of life. Been saving lives since.... Come n buy confirm kila Garri. I bet u, its d best uve tasted.

1 Like

Re: Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians by 280Bracket: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Farki:

Bread is not the only food in the market.
But is there another food called bread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Posh Food Thread ❤ / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do? / Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.